up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If a person has been joined to Jesus so he or she is "one spirit with Him", I would say this has the person in a very personal relationship with Jesus, in actual spiritual union with Him. And in oneness with Jesus we relate personally with Him . . . in actual connection with Him . . . as He calls "all" to do >
As also for oneness with the Father...His will be done, which is precisely what Jesus taught and showed us, the will of the Father only... not our own will be done. This is what it means to be as Jesus. In doing so the conduit has been re-opened by our choice, for God to use us as the extensions of Him that we are. We look in a mirror and see the flesh that is us but we are more than that. Most chose not to believe it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I was about to say what your doing isn't any different than what other Reformation teachers have done... until I got to the giant list of unbiblical sayings....
I expected the usual anti-Catholic screed. I was shocked to see that it was mostly anti-Evangelical.
Another problem with your list and phronema is that important Christian concepts found in the Nicene Creed would also qualify. Things like Trinity, full divinity of Christ, hypostatic union etc. Do you consider those things heretical or unbiblical?
I would think he would. But then the long list did not include Church councils. Maybe that will be clarified later.
But if you are a true Calvinist you should be OK with that stuff, but your post sounds like some pretty extreme type of Sola Scriptura, like to the Solo / Nude Scripture degree.
One COULD ask where he got that from the Bible, book, chapter, and verse. But I'm just gonna watch. I don't feel like it would be my place to jump in on that.

Upvote 0