United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Goals:

Illegalise speech against migration. Making any critical speech of immigration a criminal offense. Any media outlets that "give room" to this type of speech can be shut down.

The legalisation of mass migration that is enforced by law. Thusly it is unlawful to say no, or hinder migrant entry into your country.

This pact is a "coup d'etat" (violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group) " of pro-migrant, liberal, globalists. It will greatly help multinationals"

"Countries that import the third world, will become the third world."

An effort to change the demographics because "in third world countries the multi nationalists dictate the rules."

It will become impossible, even illegal to disallow any muslims, from any nation, entry into your country.

" It will be impossible, to mention the fact that mass migration deteriorates the western welfare systems, and the fact, that mass migration leads to an explosive surge of rape and murder."

EU member states and this pact intend to "Destroy the level political playing field" By making any policy, defunding or attempt to limit immigration illegal.

It is their stated attempt " to silence all political opposition."

Tommy robinson was the first example of the types of arrests that will follow.

Elections will be rigged.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well since the USA refuses to do anything about global warming we’re going see more of these forced migrations . The best thing is to prepare places for these people and not abuse people asking for asylum like this administration has been doing . They have the legal right to ask for asylum. Unless you got 100% American Indian ancestry you came from immigrant ancestors . The hypocrisy is strong in this one !

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well since the USA refuses to do anything about global warming we’re going see more of these forced migrations . The best thing is to prepare places for these people and not abuse people asking for asylum like this administration has been doing . They have the legal right to ask for asylum. Unless you got 100% American Indian ancestry you came from immigrant ancestors . The hypocrisy is strong in this one !

What I posted is a Press conference with Marcel de Graaff, Nicolas Bay, ENF Group Leaders, and Gerolf Annemans. Did you not understand that this immigration thing is stated to be their way to make the western world 3rd world countries?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
C63F8D49-E781-4D74-A54B-C3DB8C61FF99.jpeg
No I probably just saw the hypocrisy and fear mongering . I live in NYC , high immigrant population, many don’t speak English, a lot of illegals, They aren’t a problem ! NYC is a sanctuary city and we just had our lowest crime rate in decades

This is a screenshot from the Wikipedia article. But the information is accurate

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Goals:

Illegalise speech against migration. Making any critical speech of immigration a criminal offense. Any media outlets that "give room" to this type of speech can be shut down.

The legalisation of mass migration that is enforced by law. Thusly it is unlawful to say no, or hinder migrant entry into your country.

This pact is a "coup d'etat" (violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group) " of pro-migrant, liberal, globalists. It will greatly help multinationals"

"Countries that import the third world, will become the third world."

An effort to change the demographics because "in third world countries the multi nationalists dictate the rules."

It will become impossible, even illegal to disallow any muslims, from any nation, entry into your country.

" It will be impossible, to mention the fact that mass migration deteriorates the western welfare systems, and the fact, that mass migration leads to an explosive surge of rape and murder."

EU member states and this pact intend to "Destroy the level political playing field" By making any policy, defunding or attempt to limit immigration illegal.

It is their stated attempt " to silence all political opposition."

Tommy robinson was the first example of the types of arrests that will follow.

Elections will be rigged.

None of what you summarized is true.

Firstly, it's non binding, even if country does sign it.
Secondly, to quote the UN:
---------------
The UN chief said that in recent months there had been “many falsehoods” uttered about the agreement and “the overall issue of migration”. In order to dispel the “myths”, he said that the Compact did not allow the UN to impose migration policies on Member States, and neither was the pact a formal treaty.

“Moreover, it is not legally-binding. It is a framework for international cooperation, rooted in an inter-governmental process of negotiation in good faith,” he told delegates in Marrakech.

The pact would not give migrants rights to go anywhere, reaffirming only the fundamental human rights, he said.
-----------------

For anyone that wants to know what the compact actually says (as opposed to a couple of youtube videos that well, you know...youtube)

Here's a link to it in its entirety:
https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/sit...reed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

For the record, I don't think it's worth signing either, but not because of the Ragnarrok threatened in the OP

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The people in attendance and the man speaking are members of the European parliament. The EU. You know, the body of government that is going to enforce this compact. That isn't some random right winger reading these terms/goals off the list.

You state it isn't binding. Yet they state this is coming at a wonderful time because european elections are coming up and the elections are going to be rigged. That means they are going to place the people that will make a binding contract. You can listen to him say it.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The people in attendance and the man speaking are members of the European parliament.

Utterly irrelevant compared to the actual legal status of the compact and it's actual words.

The EU. You know, the body of government that is going to enforce this compact.

This legally unenforceable compact comes from the UN, not the EU.

You state it isn't binding

The UN that produced it states it isn't binding, which it isn't. I could dig up the UN charter. But honestly, nothing outside of the security council is ever binding ever.

Yet they state this is coming at a wonderful time because european elections are coming up and the elections are going to be rigged.

There is no evidence to support this at all.

That means they are going to place the people that will make a binding contract. You can listen to him say it.

He can shout it from the rooftops. Doesn't make it any more real, nor does it in anyway explain how the EU is going to make a UN compact binding.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
None of what you summarized is true.

Firstly, it's non binding, even if country does sign it.
Secondly, to quote the UN:
---------------
The UN chief said that in recent months there had been “many falsehoods” uttered about the agreement and “the overall issue of migration”. In order to dispel the “myths”, he said that the Compact did not allow the UN to impose migration policies on Member States, and neither was the pact a formal treaty.

“Moreover, it is not legally-binding. It is a framework for international cooperation, rooted in an inter-governmental process of negotiation in good faith,” he told delegates in Marrakech.

The pact would not give migrants rights to go anywhere, reaffirming only the fundamental human rights, he said.
-----------------

For anyone that wants to know what the compact actually says (as opposed to a couple of youtube videos that well, you know...youtube)

Here's a link to it in its entirety:
https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/sit...reed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

For the record, I don't think it's worth signing either, but not because of the Ragnarrok threatened in the OP
Thanks. The hyperbolic histrionics in the OP was telling me this thread is in the wrong subforum.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don’t even need to check; the OP contains a major lie: the UN is NOT trying to make opposition to migration illegal.

This is a member of European parliament making these claims. From his mouth. Not me. He states that while this is not bidding it is a framework of what legislation is to be passed, and an agreement to uphold these ideals. That is stated in the very beginning.

Honestly, have you no shame?

Not concerning this. No, I don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a member of European parliament making these claims. From his mouth. Not me.
I GUARANTEE there is nothing in any UN initiative that would “illegalize speech against migration”.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I GUARANTEE there is nothing in any UN initiative that would “illegalize speech against migration”.

I guarantee you cannot disprove that very intention is stated, as a part of the signing of the pact as an expansion of "hate speech". By the European parliament member I presented in this clip.

56 seconds in as a matter of fact.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don’t even need to check; the OP contains a major lie: the UN is NOT trying to make opposition to migration illegal.

Honestly, have you no shame?

Honestly, you still need to ask?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, you still need to ask?

Lets see... He says he is speaking about the global compact on migration, that will be voted on the 10th and the 11th of december, by the international congress in Marrakech Morocco.

Let's see what is on their website. Oh wow, it's there... It's the same exact one everyone is saying Im lying about. The same one from the UN. "The Conference is convened under the auspices of the United Nations General Assembly"

upload_2018-12-10_23-31-58.png

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Lets see... He says he is speaking about the global compact on migration, that will be voted on the 10th and the 11th of december, by the international congress in Marrakech Morocco.

Let's see what is on their website. Oh wow, it's there... It's the same exact one everyone is saying Im lying about. The same one from the UN. "The Conference is convened under the auspices of the United Nations General Assembly"

View attachment 246794

Now all you have to do is show where it says what you claim it says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is a member of European parliament making these claims. From his mouth. Not me. He states that while this is not bidding it is a framework of what legislation is to be passed, and an agreement to uphold these ideals. That is stated in the very beginning.

LOL! Did you even do any fact checking before posting this that propaganda? Do you even know the speaker is? You just just keep parroting "EU parliament member" over and over like a mantra. Do you know what party is with? Do you know anything about his positions? Do you understand that 4 minutes out of a longer presentation can strip it of all context?

For those actually interested in the facts, the speaker is Marcel de Graaff who is a Dutch politician. He is a a member of the right wing Party for Freedom that is very anti-immigrant and specifically anti-Muslim immigrant.
Party for Freedom - Wikipedia
And he is part of a caucus in the EU parliament of like minded right wing anti-immigrant representatives.
Europe of Nations and Freedom - Wikipedia

His speech is not what he wants to be implemented or what the agreement will actually implement, it's a fear mongering appeal to "this is what they are going to do" bit of propagandizing.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Amazing. Every single sentence in the OP is false.

But but but.. he quoted a member of the EU parliament talking about a UN agreement on a 4 minute YouTube video.

What makes you think you know more about it than he does?

Upvote 0