Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Says the liberal western MSM, smoke and mirrors in false reporting

NewYorkPost​

Zelensky: Ukraine losing ‘60 to 100 soldiers per day’ as Russia advances in Donbas​

June 1, 2022

“The situation is very difficult; we’re losing 60 to 100 soldiers per day as killed in action and something around 500 people as wounded in action. So we are holding our defensive perimeters,” he added.

So your evidence against my statement that Ukraine has been winning this war for a year is to post an article about casualties from more than a year ago? Good move there pal.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Says the liberal western MSM, smoke and mirrors in false reporting
If you follow the reporting during WW 2 ... neither Germany nor England lost any battles during the "Battle of Britain". Truth is the first casualty in any war.

As far as "winning", I doubt anyone huddling in the cold & dark in their home listening to shelling views themselves as a "winner" in this war. Like the US Civil War and WW1 ... there are only greater and lesser losers.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You say my liking a man who is a strong leader is un-American? Let’s clarify i like men who are strong and aren’t wishy washy. Who has the same morals as mine.
Zelenskyy isn't wishy-washy either. But none of this is a reason to back a side in a war.
Also, the point is the fact that Ukraine is losing and we are riding on a losing team.
But their not losing and even if they were we've backed the losing team before.
Or should i say betting? Either way money ammunition down the tubes ,
That's what ammunition is for. It goes down tubes and then harms the enemy.
not to mention hundred of thousands of lives later when Zelensky could have just conceded to the better man.
So now you think Putin is a better man than Zelenskyy? Good grief. This is also a war, not a boxing match. It is country versus country not president versus president.
If it wasn’t for his pride he could be long gone in exile with his millions or hold on last checked billions that America has given him.
America isn't giving Zelenskyy *anything* and certainly not cash. He was elected to do a job for the people of Ukraine and that wasn't to surrender to Russia.
So now, we have to wait until this winter when we - us who have intuition, Americans, and spiritual knowledge know what the end of this book will be. The title “ Ukraine Loses the War”
Not sure what Russia is going to do this winter to win the war. They tried all last winter and got halfway to capturing one small city and a lot of their men and equipment destroyed. Since you have "intuition" what do you see Putin doing this winter to actually win?

Reactions: atpollard
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you follow the reporting during WW 2 ... neither Germany nor England lost any battles during the "Battle of Britain". Truth is the first casualty in any war.

As far as "winning", I doubt anyone huddling in the cold & dark in their home listening to shelling views themselves as a "winner" in this war. Like the US Civil War and WW1 ... there are only greater and lesser losers.
I Agree 100%, dead Ukranians or Russians is a loss

Reactions: atpollard
Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The title “ Ukraine Loses the War”
Putin is bankrupting his people in a vain-glory attempt to rebuild a Soviet Empire that collapsed from within for reasons that remain uncorrected. Even if Russia conquers all of Ukraine (an end that becomes LESS likely with time), it will not save Russia from a second internal economic collapse.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Agree 100%, dead Ukranians or Russians is a loss
Even beyond the terrible price of those killed ... imagine where you live now with all the bridges destroyed, no electric power, no place to work or shop, no running water, your home damaged ... and it will be 10 years before you get all those things back in any measure, but they may NEVER be like they were before. Neither half of Ukraine is particularly wealthy to afford to rebuild, and Russia is not much better (as an economy).

So like Europe clawing back from WW2 or Yugoslavia after its war, a long, hard road for those left alive to rebuild.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mostly self-inflicted to date. Aging population, low birthrate, despirited young adults with a 摆烂 ("let it rot") outlook. A viable society needs more than material satisfaction.

Surprised? Maybe they don't have a free press where you live....

For centuries, China boasted the largest population of any country, giving it significant global heft. That is changing as China’s population shrinks and ages at a faster rate than almost any other country. In 2022, China’s population dropped for the first time in decades, and in 2023 India surpassed China to become the world’s most populous nation. China’s changing demographics pose major, prolonged challenges for the country and its leaders. China has for decades reaped the economic dividends that came with having a young workforce to fuel China’s emergence as a global industrial powerhouse. Now, the number of Chinese retirees will soon skyrocket, reducing the size of China’s workforce and putting pressure on China’s social safety net and healthcare system.

While forced abortions and sterilizations were officially banned, they nonetheless became frequent occurrences as local officials tried to enforce birthrate targets set by the central government. This resulted in a dramatic gender imbalance that originated in strong cultural and social preference for male children, which tarnished how China was viewed on the global stage. Despite outlawing fetal sex determination in the late 1980s, evidence indicates that it was common for parents to either give up their female children to adoption agencies or have gender-selective abortions. In 2021, there were roughly 30 million more men than women in China, and a study estimates that there are over 62 million “missing” women—females who would be alive without gender discrimination. This gap may become a factor contributing to social instability. A 2007 study found a large and statistically significant link between the gender-ratio imbalance for 16-to-24-year-olds and male crime rates in China.1

The rise of ‘bai lan’: why China’s frustrated youth are ready to ‘let it rot’

Phrase bai lan gains popularity as severe competition and social expectations leave many young people despondent

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,919.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You say my liking a man who is a strong leader is un-American? Let’s clarify i like men who are strong and aren’t wishy washy. Who has the same morals as mine.
Yeah, I'm not sure bragging that you and Putin have similar morals is the flex you think it is.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Can we get off your problem now and get back to why Putin blew the invasion of Ukraine?

"Garbage in, garbage out"
I wouldn't go that far, but the Russian army was riddled with incompetence with inadequate equipment, training, and logistics.

Intelligence picked up dozens of calls from young Russian soldiers to their families, telling them that they thought they were on training exercises, and suddenly they were being slaughtered.

... an old adage from my Computer Programming days that applies to planning a major military offensive based on intelligence supplied by people that disappear if they tell you news you don't like.
Yes, pretty much so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also, the point is the fact that Ukraine is losing and we are riding on a losing team.
Normally, when an army is losing territory, as the Russian army is doing, we call that "losing." Even Russian commanders like Prigozhian are admitting it. Pro-Russian bloggers are admitting it, and are screaming about the incompetence of Russian military leaders. And hundreds of thousands of young Russian men have voted with their feet:

In the seven days since Russian President Vladimir Putin "announced the 'partial mobilization' there has been a considerable exodus of Russians seeking to evade call-up," Britain's Ministry of Defense said in its early Thursday intelligence assessment. The exact number of fleeing Russians is "unclear," but "it likely exceeds the size of the total invasion force Russia fielded in February 2022."

Putin's initial invasion force included about 130,000 troops. More than 197,000 Russians have already fled through land borders to Georgia, Finland, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia since Sept. 21, The Associated Press reported Wednesday, and CNN says 10,000 are escaping into Georgia at one border crossing each day.

Maybe it's time you faced reality. Your team is losing. Badly. Ukraine is winning, and they know it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You say my liking a man who is a strong leader is un-American?
A strong leader does not flee the capitol when threatened.

When Zelensky was offered a way to flee Ukraine, he said "I don't need a ride; I need ammunition."

When the Wagner group approached Moscow in rebellion against Putin, he fled to St. Petersberg.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟57,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can we get off your problem now and get back to why Putin blew the invasion of Ukraine?

I wouldn't go that far, but the Russian army was riddled with incompetence with inadequate equipment, training, and logistics.

Intelligence picked up dozens of calls from young Russian soldiers to their families, telling them that they thought they were on training exercises, and suddenly they were being slaughtered.

Yes, pretty much so.
The Russian army was plagued with incompetence, low-moral, and inadequate equipment in 1941. The Germans firmly believed that if one were to kick the door in, the whole country would fall apart. The Wehrmacht scored huge victories early on, and even had victories in 1943 --but ended up losing the entire eastern campaign.

Russia has vast resources and men. They are under firm control of a dictator, and no one pushes back (for long at least). If they have to throw 2000 men and 20 T-62s against 400 men and a few Leopard 2 tanks, the result will be a victory--albeit a bloody one.

And they have air superiority and time on their side.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Russian army was plagued with incompetence, low-moral, and inadequate equipment in 1941.
No. Stalin had his own Ukraine embarrassment when he tried to conquer Finland, and the Finns kicked his wallet pocket. He learned from it, replaced politcal commissars with capable commanders, and started building better armor, artillery, and aircraft.

The Germans firmly believed that if one were to kick the door in, the whole country would fall apart.
Kinda like Putin believed about Ukraine. It's working out for Putin pretty much as it ultimately did for Hitler.

Russia has vast resources
Not as vast as before the invasion...

Russia has lost two-thirds of its tanks since it invaded Ukraine

Hundreds of thousands fewer than Putin had before the invasion.

No one expected Putin’s move to be popular, but images of tens of thousands of Russian men of fighting age flooding into the European Union, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia — and really any country willing to take them — have been stunning. One would think Russia is being invaded, not the other way around.

Russians are blowing up recruitment centers (and sometimes themselves). It’s a grim picture and a sobering moment. Putin is in a pickle. But if Putin goes down, he cannot be allowed to take the neighborhood with him.

Some have invoked humanitarian reasons for letting Russian men in. Kazakhstan shares an almost 5,000-mile border with Russia. Authorities there claim nearly 100,000 men have crossed into their country. The men must be cared for; they’re fleeing a hopeless situation, goes the official line. That’s Central Asia.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Putin is bankrupting his people in a vain-glory attempt to rebuild a Soviet Empire that collapsed from within for reasons that remain uncorrected. Even if Russia conquers all of Ukraine (an end that becomes LESS likely with time), it will not save Russia from a second internal economic collapse.
Putin is fighting against a western world in a proxy war, protecting a Russian speaking people from genocide in the Donbass region

He's fighting against having his country wave the rainbow flag and the homosexual liberal Ideaology being pushed upon the majority

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟94,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I'm not sure bragging that you and Putin have similar morals is the flex you think it is.
Putin opposes homosexuality and as a Bible believing Christian so do I, nothing wrong with that

Jesus Is The Lord

Reactions: Sabri
Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Zelenskyy isn't wishy-washy either. But none of this is a reason to back a side in a war.

But their not losing and even if they were we've backed the losing team before.

That's what ammunition is for. It goes down tubes and then harms the enemy.

So now you think Putin is a better man than Zelenskyy? Good grief. This is also a war, not a boxing match. It is country versus country not president versus president.

America isn't giving Zelenskyy *anything* and certainly not cash. He was elected to do a job for the people of Ukraine and that wasn't to surrender to Russia.

Not sure what Russia is going to do this winter to win the war. They tried all last winter and got halfway to capturing one small city and a lot of their men and equipment destroyed. Since you have "intuition" what do you see Putin doing this winter to actually win?
Joining forces with China. However, I heard there’s a deal cooking up secretly. Let’s see how much land is conceded to Putin.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
A strong leader does not flee the capitol when threatened.

When Zelensky was offered a way to flee Ukraine, he said "I don't need a ride; I need ammunition."

When the Wagner group approached Moscow in rebellion against Putin, he fled to St. Petersberg.
Right, he did say I need ammunition. However, he looked to others to give him something his country should have provided. I don’t have any respect for a leader who is looking for a handout. If he doesn’t have what it takes to fight the fight the “get out of the ring”

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married

Yes, pretty much so.
Who says that Putin blew the invasion. He’s taking his time a making and implementing his plan to win. I don’t see anything wrong with that. He’s doing a good job so far. Ukraine is still on a losing trajectory.

Upvote 0