Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Repressed homosexuals get very upset by any public acknowledgement of homosexuality. And it's a concern. Some mass shootings have resulted when such people felt that homosexuals were being given "special privileges."

Your a psychologist?
"You're." It's a contraction. In English, we use an apostrophe to show possession. For Russian, for example, we need to introduce the genitive case, as it is the primary way to express possession in that language.

Had to get a minor in psychology, including abnormal psychology. I was an ergonomist for a long time dealing with perceptual issues and environments in work. And yes, I am quite aware that repressed homosexuality can induce violence and hatred in such people. It's not a new revelation. That was documented in the 1960s.

Can we get off your problem now and get back to why Putin blew the invasion of Ukraine?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Ees not approved source in Roosha!"

Mary Baker Eddy would be proud
Yakov Smirnoff.
"Это не Леонид Брежнев, это Саша!"
You wouldn't understand.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pseudo-Peter and Paul?

Don't you believe God's words of truth below regarding homosexuality?

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
While this is off topic, for the sake of the Gospel I would like to point out that the "cause" that Romans 1:26 is referring to, was the failure to esteem God as God. Mankind in our vanity and un-thankfulness was failing to acknowledge and revere our Maker as the source of all that is the goodness within us. And because we worshipped the creature over the Creator, in as much as we did this, God gave us over to the lusts of our flesh and we became filled with unrighteousness. Wherefore because no flesh should glory, Romans 2:1 says that there is no excuse for judging others, because we all do the same things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to point out that the "cause" that Romans 1:26 is referring to was "not esteeming God, as God". Mankind in our vanity was failing to acknowledge and revere our Maker as the source of all that is the goodness within us. And because we worshipped the creature over the Creator, in as much as we did this, God gave us over to the lusts of our flesh and we became filled with unrighteousness. Wherefore because no flesh should glory, Romans 2:1 says that there is no excuse for judging others, because we all do the same things.
I Disagree

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Disagree
I can read what it says. There's no difference between disagreeing with God's Word and not believing God.

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can we get off your problem now and get back to why Putin blew the invasion of Ukraine?
"Garbage in, garbage out" ... an old adage from my Computer Programming days that applies to planning a major military offensive based on intelligence supplied by people that disappear if they tell you news you don't like.

[Invading the LAND that God has set for another people may also not engender support from the great "I AM" - if God is against you, what matter who else is for you?]

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While this is off topic, for the sake of the Gospel I would like to point out that the "cause" that Romans 1:26 is referring to, was the failure to esteem God as God. Mankind in our vanity and un-thankfulness was failing to acknowledge and revere our Maker as the source of all that is the goodness within us. And because we worshipped the creature over the Creator, in as much as we did this, God gave us over to the lusts of our flesh and we became filled with unrighteousness. Wherefore because no flesh should glory, Romans 2:1 says that there is no excuse for judging others, because we all do the same things.
I Disagree

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's true, the Spirit that loves others as oneself is God in us.
Ephesians 5:11-13KJV
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
If Puto was a strong and powerful leader, he wouldn't have to be hiding in St. Petersburg when a revolt breaks out over his bunging the war he started. I get that you feel the need to be loyal to the leader of your nation, but Putin is running it into the ground. It will end up being a vassal state to China.
:clap: I’m giving you a clap for that one- lol - it’s not my nation.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Mostly self-inflicted to date. Aging population, low birthrate, despirited young adults with a 摆烂 ("let it rot") outlook. A viable society needs more than material satisfaction.

Several. It's puzzling. They could have legally flown an aircraft across the U.S. with the same instruments, getting the same information. Intelligence indicates that it was done without the concurrence of the leadership in China.

Washington believes the balloon shot down over the Atlantic on Saturday is part of an extensive Chinese surveillance program – but that Xi Jinping, China’s most powerful leader in decades, may not have been aware of the mission.

Xi is reportedly incensed that it complicated his planned meeting of the U.S. Secretary of State. China is in a delicate position, being economically dependent on the U.S. as a major trading partner.
Huh? What country do you live in? Please go find some clothes where are they made mostly in China. China has the upper hand on the US and always will since we are so heavily dependent on them for technology trade almost everything.
Your funny to believe what a dictator says. Xi knew what he was doing. It was a show for the world to see the weakness of the US. We have little boys in Leadership afraid to do anything back. No, as a woman, I would rather have a courageous fierce leader any day than someone scared to fight back when they have clearly been PUNK’d.-!

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
I despise putin. Decent people should.
What are your trying to say :) I’m more than decent. I like any leader who is strong and not afraid. Point some out that are in the good US to rally around. Most of ours are afraid to act. Or better yet they throw the rock.by giving money ammunition to Ukraine to fight a losing war. And then hide their greasy hands. I’m ready to get to the end of this kids chapter book. We all know what is going to happen. Some of us were smart enough to read ahead.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟207,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 5:11-13KJV
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Correct, which is exactly why I'm pointing this out. It's how we define unfruitful works of darkness that brings understanding and fellowship. I'm not saying to be a partaker nor to approve of sin. I'm saying that pointing out the sins or carnal weaknesses of others so as to hypocritically condemn them is not the Light of the Gospel, nor is it the fruit of humility which acknowledges one must first remove the beam from one's own eye to see clearly. For scripture teaches that it is the purposeful works of the law that condemns sin in mankind. The law therefore condemns us all as sinners before God, so that all mouths should be silenced, and all become guilty. We need to present the Gospel with the humility that acknowledges how the sick need a doctor.

The darkness is the ignorance of God as in the ignorance of His Person, His Character, His Holy Spirit, and His Eternal Loving Kindness. And it's the acknowledging of God as the Light of mankind that brings forth good fruit pleasing to God, including, bearing the sins of others, and mercy, and forgiveness, grace, compassion, understanding, and above all charity. The knowledge of God is found in the righteousness of Christ, wherefore the Gospel proclaims that The Christ took part of flesh and blood and suffered and died so that our sins can be forgiven, condemning sin in the flesh.

Hence the Light of Romans 2:1 reproves all sinners who would condemn other sinners:
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

This is off topic and I'm hoping the moderator allows this only for the sake of the Gospel and the Glorious Name of Christ Jesus our Savior. I'm not going to say anymore. If you wish you can PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have little boys in Leadership afraid to do anything back. No, as a woman, I would rather have a courageous fierce leader any day than someone scared to fight back when they have clearly been PUNK’d.-!
I Agree 100%, Trump 2024

Trade Tariffs on China, Bring Jobs Home

Reactions: Sabri
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What are your trying to say :) I’m more than decent. I like any leader who is strong and not afraid.
It would seem you have a preference for authoritarians. I can't say I like that preference. Seems un-American.
Point some out that are in the good US to rally around. Most of ours are afraid to act.
That's not the point of this.
Or better yet they throw the rock.by giving money ammunition to Ukraine to fight a losing war.
You realize the title is "*might loose (sic) the war" not "is losing", right? There are no guarantees, but Ukraine has been winning for the last year of this war. (The only really lost the first couple weeks during the surge attack by Putin.)
And then hide their greasy hands.
Exactly what has the US or any other western nation done to hide their support for Ukraine? They all have press releases detailing weapons shipments, even shipments that won't happen for months.
I’m ready to get to the end of this kids chapter book. We all know what is going to happen. Some of us were smart enough to read ahead.
I have no idea what you are getting on about here.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ukraine has been winning for the last year of this war.
Says the liberal western MSM, smoke and mirrors in false reporting

NewYorkPost​

Zelensky: Ukraine losing ‘60 to 100 soldiers per day’ as Russia advances in Donbas​

June 1, 2022

“The situation is very difficult; we’re losing 60 to 100 soldiers per day as killed in action and something around 500 people as wounded in action. So we are holding our defensive perimeters,” he added.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems un-American.
  • Theodore Roosevelt: "A good many of you are probably acquainted with the old proverb: 'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'"
  • Dwight Eisenhower: "Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace."
  • John Kennedy: "There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction."
  • Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
It would seem you have a preference for authoritarians. I can't say I like that preference. Seems un-American.

That's not the point of this.

You realize the title is "*might loose (sic) the war" not "is losing", right? There are no guarantees, but Ukraine has been winning for the last year of this war. (The only really lost the first couple weeks during the surge attack by Putin.)

Exactly what has the US or any other western nation done to hide their support for Ukraine? They all have press releases detailing weapons shipments, even shipments that won't happen for months.

I have no idea what you are getting on about here.
You say my liking a man who is a strong leader is un-American? Let’s clarify i like men who are strong and aren’t wishy washy. Who has the same morals as mine.
Also, the point is the fact that Ukraine is losing and we are riding on a losing team. Or should i say betting? Either way money ammunition down the tubes , not to mention hundred of thousands of lives later when Zelensky could have just conceded to the better man. If it wasn’t for his pride he could be long gone in exile with his millions or hold on last checked billions that America has given him. So now, we have to wait until this winter when we - us who have intuition, Americans, and spiritual knowledge know what the end of this book will be. The title “ Ukraine Loses the War”

Upvote 0