Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The U.K.’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock wrote you NHS staff announcing the change on Tuesday, stating “no act of violence or abuse is minor,” and that “being assaulted or abused is not part of the job.”

UK Health Service Clarifies Policy to Deny Care to ‘Homophobic’ Patients
I wonder if they will start asking patients how they feel about homo-sexuals before admitting for care?
Will they eventually start to examine police records in the future to ban every thief or adulterer too?

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2019
Midwest
✟32,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Nobody should be expected to do something for someone who is shouting profanities and insults at them. They still have to provide emergency treatment, but if you're just in there for a cold or a cut and you're calling the gay doctor the gay f-word, or the black doctor the n-word, or the female doctor terrible at her job because she's a woman, then you can just leave and deal with your minor inconveniences on your own. If you were in there for an emergency, like being shot, they'd still have to treat you no matter what. I don't see how anyone could have an issue here. It protects people from harassment and gives them dignity by giving them a voice to be able to say NO.

• Winner
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2019
Midwest
✟32,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if they will start asking patients how they feel about homo-sexuals before admitting for care?
Will they eventually start to examine police records in the future to ban every thief or adulterer too?
Read my post. Better yet read the article.

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read my post. Better yet read the article.
I see your perspective from the post you added, and it added much.
The OP title made no mention of anything but homophobia.
And I don't open unsolicited "links".

Upvote 0