Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is how the DOJ investigation of Trump's part in J6 began, with the J6 Committee. They put together evidence and brought it to the DOJ.
You mean the democratic political witch hunt of President Trump investigation where no Republicans were allowed access to or allowed cross examination of claims made in the committee

Liz Cheney nor Adam Kinzinger that were hand picked by the democrats, who are long gone now, they didn't represent the interest of the GOP on this committee, but were Trump haters with bias before they were picked for the boondoggle Jan 6th committee, that hid unbelievable information from the public that's all been exposed now

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Garland is a man of integrity.
His critics? Hardly.
The very same (Merrick Garland) that declared concerned parents at local school board meetings domestic terrorist, creating a black list on American citizens

The very same (Merrick Garland) that beat the doors down on a Catholic family for protesting at abortion clinics, that were later found innocent of FBI charges by a jury of their peers

The very same (Merrick Garland) that red flagged and spied on American citizens that questioned the 2020 election, working with Facebook, without a subpoena or warrant issued?

(Joe Biden) And (Merrick Garland) Equals Banana Republic Dictators And Mob Bosses

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The very same (Merrick Garland) that declared concerned parents at local school board meetings domestic terrorist, creating a black list on American citizens
Every single “concerned parent” or just the ones who threatened violence?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
You mean the DOJ run by (Merrick Garland) Joe Bidens hand picked mob boss, who buried and hid from the public the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation, just prior to the Nov 2020 election

In November 2020, the DOJ was run by Bill Barr who was handpicked by Donald Trump. If you aren’t able to get the things I do know correct. I’m never going to trust you on the things I don’t know.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every single “concerned parent” or just the ones that threatened violence?

WSJ​

Merrick Garland Has a List, and You’re Probably on It​

His ‘society offenders’ now include parents who object to critical race theory and Covid-19 restrictions.​

Gerard Baker

Oct. 11, 2021

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In November 2020, the DOJ was run by Bill Barr who was handpicked by Donald Trump. If you aren’t able to get the things I do know correct. I’m never going to trust you on the things I don’t know.

School boards, bastions of local democracy, persecute dissident parents​

By
Glenn H. Reynolds
October 7, 2021 6:24pm
Updated
Shelley Slebrch and other angry parents and community members protest after a Loudoun County School Board meeting was halted by the school board because the crowd refused to quiet down, in Ashburn, Virginia, U.S. June 22, 2021.
Shelley Slebrch and other angry parents and community members protest after a Loudoun County School Board meeting was halted by the school board because the crowd refused to quiet down, in Ashburn, Virginia, June 22, 2021.REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein
American parents are organizing to fight racist critical race theories being taught in their kids’ schools. Attorney General Merrick Garland, once touted as a moderate, has responded by asking the FBI to treat them as domestic terrorists.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

School boards, bastions of local democracy, persecute dissident parents​

By
Glenn H. Reynolds
October 7, 2021 6:24pm
Updated
Shelley Slebrch and other angry parents and community members protest after a Loudoun County School Board meeting was halted by the school board because the crowd refused to quiet down, in Ashburn, Virginia, U.S. June 22, 2021.
Shelley Slebrch and other angry parents and community members protest after a Loudoun County School Board meeting was halted by the school board because the crowd refused to quiet down, in Ashburn, Virginia, June 22, 2021.REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein
American parents are organizing to fight racist critical race theories being taught in their kids’ schools. Attorney General Merrick Garland, once touted as a moderate, has responded by asking the FBI to treat them as domestic terrorists.

You must have quoted me by accident while responding to someone else. Nothing in here acknowledges me pointing out the fact that Garland wasn’t in charge of the DOJ in November 2020 like you claimed.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must have quoted me by accident while responding to someone else. Nothing in here acknowledges me pointing out the fact that Garland wasn’t in charge of the DOJ in November 2020 like you claimed.
I acknowledge this fact in my error and my original post #21 was corrected

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

CItation?
The very same (Merrick Garland) that beat the doors down on a Catholic family for protesting at abortion clinics, that were later found innocent of FBI charges by a jury of their peers

Citation?
The very same (Merrick Garland) that red flagged and spied on American citizens that questioned the 2020 election, working with Facebook, without a subpoena or warrant issued?

Citation?
The very same (Merrick Garland) that with held the Hunter Biden laptop contents from the public, falsely stating it was Russian disinformation (A Lie) just prior to the 2020 election, covering for Joe Biden using his office as a political shield for Biden unlawfully

(Joe Biden) And (Merrick Garland) Equals Banana Republic Dictators And Mob Bosses

You have a vivid imagination.

Garland did none of those things.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I acknowledge this fact in my error and my original post #21 was corrected
Going back and deleting major parts of your posts is not the same as public correction of the facts. That's dishonest, to say the least.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Going back and deleting major parts of your posts is not the same as public correction of the facts. That's dishonest, to say the least.
I disagree with your claim of dishonesty in a direct personal attack

My post in human error was corrected, and documented openly as corrected for the forum to see

Quote Truth7t7 Post #28:

"I acknowledge this fact in my error and my original post #21 was corrected"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean the democratic political witch hunt of President Trump investigation where no Republicans were allowed access to or allowed cross examination of claims made in the committee

Liz Cheney nor Adam Kinzinger that were hand picked by the democrats, who are long gone now, they didn't represent the interest of the GOP on this committee, but were Trump haters with bias before they were picked for the boondoggle Jan 6th committee, that hid unbelievable information from the public that's all been exposed now

Actually, this is false. There were three Republicans that were approved by Nancy Pelosi to sit on the committee: Rodney Davis, Kelly Armstrong and Troy Nehls. Any of them could have sat on the committee, had they chosen. The issue is that McCarthy chose two people for the committee who were likely to be subpoenaed by the committee -- and like a trial, you don't want witnesses to sit on the "jury." But, McCarthy for political points "took his ball and went home," telling the three that were approved for the committee not to sit on the committee.

It is McCarthy's fault, as well as the three Congresspersons appointed to the committee that refused to attend, that only Kinzinger and Cheney were on the committee, not the Democrats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums