Types of Temptations

Which area have you been tempted the most?

• Materialism

• Pride

• Self-centeredness

• Laziness

• Anger/Bitterness

• Sexual Lusts

• Envy

• Gluttony

• Lying

• Others, please state

Results are only viewable after voting.

VivDaGurl

Veteran
Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
There are so many types of temptations out there in the world that each of us face each day.

I Corinthians 10:13 (NIV) said:
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Which area of the temptations do you suffer most? If you've selected others, what are they? How do you keep yourself from falling into the temptations? Perhaps, that'll help others from keeping ourself from falling too. Can help one another to win the race for God. :)

ROGER459

Aug 30, 2006
✟798.00
Faith
Christian
"HOW ABOUT RELIGIOUS?"

(James 1:12-to-16) Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
(Jam 1:13) Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
(Jam 1:14) But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
(Jam 1:15) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
(Jam 1:16) Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Thanks, Roger459

Upvote 0