Worcestershire
✟162,207.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I thought they were new registration applications and there isn't any way to know how those people would vote because the party is not listed on the registration form.

Or is this something separate that I haven't heard about yet.

Sorry. Mea culpa. The issue is about registrations being shredded, not actual votes.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So, no actual evidence - just opinion without any basis.

This is a climb down.
It's data from the same report that you thought was evidence in favor of your claims. :doh:

But of course, I suppose that some ballots might have filled in the votes by themselves without any human hands being involved and then got delivered to the polling station by a well-intentioned passer-by who found them outside election central.

We'll get to the bridge I have for sale if this silliness continues. :sigh:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,207.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And yet Doug Logan said this of his Cyber Ninjas report to the Arizona Caucus:

... discrepancies were “small”. The ballots that were provided to us in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvas numbers that came through.

All the rest is flummery - recommendations not based on real evidence. I suppose Logan had to find some justification for all those Caucus dollars. The 'very likely' assertion simply doesn't cut it. If there had been any actual evidence of systematic wrongdoing the review failed to mention it.

A rational reading of the review can only conclude that there was no systematic fraud.

• Winner
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And yet Doug Logan said this of his Cyber Ninjas report to the Arizona Caucus:

... discrepancies were “small”. The ballots that were provided to us in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvas numbers that came through.

All the rest is flummery - recommendations not based on real evidence. I suppose Logan had to find some justification for all those Caucus dollars. The 'very likely' assertion simply doesn't cut it. If there had been any actual evidence of systematic wrongdoing the review failed to mention it.

A rational reading of the review can only conclude that there was no systematic fraud.
Key word, rational. This is impossible for many.

Upvote 0