Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Just hoping that somebody here might be able to give me some ideas.

The strange thing about my depression is that it can vanish entirely in a split second, but it seems to always return again in a few days. I have had depression my entire life, but the ups and downs seem to be more sudden over the past 20 years. It is actually kind of scary, because when the depression abruptly ends I am shocked by how much it was distorting my thinking and impeding my functioning - yet I can't see that while I am depressed.

It seems that supplements affecting acetycholine and glutamate have the strongest effect. I have several home remedies, but none of them work consistently. When they work, they work within 5 minutes.

I wish I understood what is happening in my brain, so I would not have this problem.

I can give more information if anybody has questions. I didn't want to make the OP too wordy.

Last edited:

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray and hope this will be a blessing and comfort to you in your time of need. God is the source of all comfort, he comforts us through the Holy spirit (IN and DURING) our time of tribulation. God decides when we need that comfort, not before the tribulation, not after it, nor when we want it. His timing is exact, its tailored to our specific needs. God bless.

2 Corintians 1: 1-11
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia: Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Blessed be God, even the Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

Reactions: cloudyday2
Upvote 0