Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For a while in the early 80s I attended a Pentecostal (?) church. I guess that's what you'd call it. The music was great. I'm trying to locate a song we sang. It was something about the army of the Lord. Every one that I've found on Google is not right. It was one of those rousing, repetitive songs. Kinda made everyone ready for battle. :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For a while in the early 80s I attended a Pentecostal (?) church. I guess that's what you'd call it. The music was great. I'm trying to locate a song we sang. It was something about the army of the Lord. Every one that I've found on Google is not right. It was one of those rousing, repetitive songs. Kinda made everyone ready for battle. :)

That Psalm is sung daily at Vespers.

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

I think it's called "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran.

Upvote 0

PoppyB

Apr 5, 2019
Bolton
✟30,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I loved this. Could it be the one you remember? "REJOICE! REJOICE! Christ is in you, The hope of glory in our hearts. He lives! He lives! His breath is in You, Arise a mighty army, we arise. Now is the time for us to march upon the land"

• Friendly
Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums