✟1,430,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three Musketeers eh?

At a Trump rally in Ohio on Saturday, the former president closed his speech to the strains of a melody widely associated with the QAnon conspiracy movement, which holds that the government is run by a secret cabal of satanic pedophiles.

En masse, audience members fully extended their right arms and pointed their index fingers as Trump proclaimed them to be “one movement,” apparently echoing the name of the song they were hearing, “WWG1WGA” — an abbreviation of the QAnon slogan “where we go one, we go all."

Trump had used the same theme song earlier at a rally in Pennsylvania, and in a campaign video. He reposted an image of himself on his social media site in which he wore a “Q” lapel pin under the QAnon slogan, “The Storm is Coming” — one of dozens of QAnon-themed posts he has done lately.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/09/19/qanon-song-trump-rally-republicans/

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,643.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
From the study:
"Joseph Biden enters the ranking after only a year in office at 19th rated highly on his ability to compromise (9th), court appointments (10th), executive appointments (10th) and integrity (12th) but lower on luck (34th), his relationship with Congress (31st) and his communication ability (30th)."

Please note Biden ranked 9th on his ability to compromise and 12th in integrity. Give me a break! These two rankings alone call into question the sanity of those doing the study. 12th out of all Presidents on integrity???? This study is purported to be done by scholars and experts, that is laughable.
Are you a professional presidential historian?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you a professional presidential historian?
What is a “professional(paid) presidential historian” ? It appears that a lot of ignoring of facts and personal biases went into ranking Biden on at least the two I pointed out. No I’m not a professional (paid) historian, but I do keep up with news events and to place Biden at #12 on integrity is either a dark stain on every one who has been president or entirely oblivious to the facts everyone can witness for themselves on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,228.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What is a “professional(paid) presidential historian” ? It appears that a lot of ignoring of facts and personal biases went into ranking Biden on at least the two I pointed out. No I’m not a professional (paid) historian, but I do keep up with news events and to place Biden at #12 on integrity is either a dark stain on every one who has been president or entirely oblivious to the facts everyone can witness for themselves on a daily basis.

Let's see we could break down the phrase and see what the parts mean...

Professional: Paid (and trained) and adhering to professional standards of practice. You already got the "paid" part, though I suppose a professional historian could do the work without needing support from a paid position in history. (Trust fund money, trained historian who continues to work on history in the standard professional fashion on their own time while doing unrelated work for money.) "Professional" often implies adherence to certain standards of practice. This is certainly the case with academic fields and related professional.

Historian: Someone who studies history in a rigorous and systematic fashion, especially working with original source materials.

Presidential: of or relating to a president. In this context the president of the United States.

Presidential Historian: Someone who studies the history of the office of the president of the United States and the persons who were president.

Professional Presidential Historian: Same as above utilizing professional standards and usually for pay.

See. It's not that hard.

• Winner
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,228.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
will get back to this, out of break time at work, quick note though, when justice under Barr clears Trump it’s biased say the libs & demos yet when Mueller quits investigation of Podesta it’s all well & good because he & his brother are the sources of the disinformation.
I have no idea who is claiming all these things, but I'm going to wager that they're not in this thread. As such, this seems like a pretty transparent attempt to deflect from the findings of the GOP led investigations I posted links to.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Look, I am no fan of Joe Biden or Donald Trump for that matter. However, considering his age, Biden seems to be holding up fairly well. Still, the job is so demanding I agree with those who say that he should not run again.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IMO, being a fan of either should not be in the equation, it should be about recognizing good and bad policies. You don’t have to ‘like’ either one personally… when you remove all the hatred and dislike, Trump's policies resulted in a good job overall, Biden’s have not, simple as that. And, if you ‘like’ a younger, more energetic Dem with the same policies (maybe even on steroids) as we have now, don’t expect our situation to get any better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Professional Presidential Historian: Same as above utilizing professional standards and usually for pay.

See. It's not that hard.
Wow how very impressive. Using your same analytical skills could maybe give us your opinion of the integrity of Joe Biden since that is what I was scolded for questioning. Since neither you nor I are paid professionals maybe we could compare opinions on this most important issue.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IMO, being a fan of either should not be in the equation, it should be about recognizing good and bad policies. You don’t have to ‘like’ either one personally…
Thank you for this common sense unbiased perspective. The problem though is it makes way too much sense for many to comprehend. Comparing the results of different policies and ideologies should be an easy exercise but it seems to be out of reach many times. Again thanks for your post.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Look, I am no fan of Joe Biden or Donald Trump for that matter. However, considering his age, Biden seems to be holding up fairly well. Still, the job is so demanding I agree with those who say that he should not run again.
Is holding up fairly well now the standard for making decisions that could lead to world war and economic recession (or worse)? I sure hope not. When doctors question Joe’s cognitive abilities maybe it should be time for some responsible leaders to do their jobs and have his abilities professionally and unpolitically analyzed. There sure was no problem for some on the left calling for Trump to be removed for their opinion of his mental state.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is holding up fairly well now the standard for making decisions that could lead to world war and economic recession (or worse)?
Unfortunately. Perhaps next election we will have non-geriatric options for president.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You do realize being a paid professional does not always eliminate bias!
And bias does not negate actual knowledge and expertise. If you prefer ignorant bias, that's on you.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And bias does not negate actual knowledge and expertise. If you prefer ignorant bias, that's on you.
If bias affects your paid expertise you are no longer a professional expert but now are a paid hack!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If bias affects your paid expertise you are no longer a professional expert but now are a paid hack!
It depends on what the bias is and whether the knowledge and expertise supports or contradicts your conclusion.

Upvote 0