tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc please look up the word meme. Democrats and Republicans use these as a humorous way to express a point of view. I think you may be the first person I have ran across that this had to be explained. ( over and over again) (snip)
Oh I get the whole meme thing, I have a bunch that I've posted. What I'm waiting for is someone to explain how fake photos conservatives/Republicans post don't fall under fake news. I mean Republicans/conservatives and President Trump spend an enormous amount of their time complaining about "fake news" yet somehow a fake photo they post is just fine. So if someone can post the link that where conservatives/Republicans go to which explains ones are ok and which ones they need to be outraged at it would (I think) help us all to understand. :)
tulc(is just trying to help people communicate better) :wave:

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc please look up the word meme. Democrats and Republicans use these as a humorous way to express a point of view. I think you may be the first person I have ran across that this had to be explained. ( over and over again)

View attachment 229825
It's like having to tell people that The Onion isn't a real news site. :doh:

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Tulc ( and yes I know its not a capital T) but I'm going to use it anyway. I am just going to ignore it or pretend I do not understand when corrected. Heck, I may even use 2 capital Ts.

The meme I posted of Trump was a Democrat meme. None of these are promoted by Republicans or Democrats as news... fake or otherwise. They are jokes! It is fun! I know you understand but will probably come back again in your attack mode. Laughter is good for the soul... Try it sometime

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc ( and yes I know its not a capital T) but I'm going to use it anyway. I am just going to ignore it or pretend I do not understand when corrected. Heck, I may even use 2 capital Ts.
Actually after talking to some proof reader friends of mine the consensus was "tulc" even if it's spelled with lower case t in a sentence if it's used at the beginning of a sentence it should always be capitalized, hence e e cummings even though it's usually spelled with lower case is written with an uppercase "E" if it's at the beginning of a sentence. So, you were right and I was mistaken about it only being lower case. When used in a sentence like: "Tulc, you need to admit you were wrong about that!" It would be uppercase "t" if the sentence is "You need to admit you were wrong about that tulc!" Then it would be lowercase "t". :wave:

The meme I posted of Trump was a Democrat meme.
I got that. :wave:

None of these are promoted by Republicans or Democrats as news... fake or otherwise.
Well...most of the time that's true. But again I've seen people start threads based on what was (to pretty much everyone else) obviously a meme or a photoshopped picture. But generally, you're right.

They are jokes! It is fun!
Well...some are, some aren't. :sigh:

I know you understand but will probably come back again in your attack mode.
Or I wont. I'm notional like that. :sorry:

Laughter is good for the soul... Try it sometime
Actually I laugh a lot, it's just, as Mrs.tulc has often told me: it tends to sound kind of like this:
tulc(Mrs.tulc knew this about him before they got married so it's cool!) :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Stormy
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. I don't have a rolodex of illegals' addresses,
or it would have been given to ICE anyway.
So, you don't know where they are? Because your response sort made it sound like you could very easily tell everyone where they are if you wanted too. :wave:

As I said, the courts and everyone involved know
where they are. Fake news over something that
the HHS isn't required to do anyway.
(snip)
ahhh! Good to know...I an curious though: can you explain the difference between "lost" and "can't be found"? :scratch:
tulc(wonders because he's wonders if his keys are lost or if just he can't find them) :sorry:

Upvote 0