KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,153.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What's the motive?

1. 10 years back The Donald decides making a real estate deal in the favor of a private Russian citizen will help him 10 years later make a run for President. This Russian has the capability to rig an American election 10 years later.

2. 10 years ago The Donald decides to sell a house for more than its worth to a private Russian citizen. The sale raises eyebrows 10 years later as potentially crooked.

Textbook example of a false dichotomy.

Yet Justice just might have their hands full with a former sitting Sec State who used her office to sell Russians Uranium rights in the US.

Off topic for this thread and for this subforum - there's a conspiracy theory forum designed for this kind of nonsense.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,153.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If these dodgy deals did go down, why didn't team Hillary use them during the campaign but instead spent $12 million on a dodgy dossier?
It is weird you seem more concerned about what Clinton's campaign strategy was then whether or not the current president is susceptible to blackmail by a foreign power.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,153.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You’re reminding me of the birthers and their stupid ‘logic’...Obama’s parents faked his birth location, because they just knew he’d be President one day....!
To be fair, people are saying that Obama has a time machine. Many people, in fact. They're also wondering why he doesn't use it to go back and fix the mess his response to Hurricane Katrina made of the recovery efforts.

Come to mention it, I'm thinking the same sort of people are also saying that the report I linked in the OP is false.

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bought a Coke for a Russian Captain a few years ago at a conference. I guess my security clearance update is doomed!
My old upstairs neighbor was russian. We talked a few times. He was an attractive single guy. There was a lot of heavy thumping coming from that room from time to time. A couple of times I was outside walking my dog early the next morning and some random chick would be coming out of his place.

I'll never be able to enter politics now. :(

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,153.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
My old upstairs neighbor was russian. We talked a few times. He was an attractive single guy. There was a lot of heavy thumping coming from that room from time to time. A couple of times I was outside walking my dog early the next morning and some random chick would be coming out of his place.

I'll never be able to enter politics now. :(

Only if you lied about multi-million dollar business ventures with him while people from your campaign and administration face prison time for lying about their contacts with hi,.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, people are saying that Obama has a time machine. Many people, in fact. They're also wondering why he doesn't use it to go back and fix the mess his response to Hurricane Katrina made of the recovery efforts.

Come to mention it, I'm thinking the same sort of people are also saying that the report I linked in the OP is false.
The Time Machine isn’t something you just order up on Amazon. It’s an expensive highly sophisticated device. Just turning it on costs lots of rubles. Then add the complication of getting God to recall a Cat 5 hurricane!

And you gotta get trained to use the thing. That’s not cheap either. That’s the real reason for the Tax Cuts for the wealthy. They think all they gotta do is throw a few billion at Obama and he’s gonna let them go back in time and elect Sarah Palin.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only if you lied about multi-million dollar business ventures with him while people from your campaign and administration face prison time for lying about their contacts with hi,.
Really? So, if I hire a guy and it turns out that ten years ago he did something legal but recently lied about it, I'm somehow responsible? Serisously? :D

• Haha
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Time Machine isn’t something you just order up on Amazon. It’s an expensive highly sophisticated device. Just turning it on costs lots of rubles. Then add the complication of getting God to recall a Cat 5 hurricane!

And you gotta get trained to use the thing. That’s not cheap either. That’s the real reason for the Tax Cuts for the wealthy. They think all they gotta do is throw a few billion at Obama and he’s gonna let them go back in time and elect Sarah Palin.

And let's be fair. Obama didn't design, construct, and build this time Machine by himself. Michelle passed him tools and swept his workspace from time to time.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And let's be fair. Obama didn't design, construct, and build this time Machine by himself. Michelle passed him tools and swept his workspace from time to time.
Like a good submissive wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,153.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Really? So, if I hire a guy and it turns out that ten years ago he did something legal but recently lied about it, I'm somehow responsible?

I'm impressed by the amount of time some posters spend working to not talk about the actual facts in Mueller's investigation. Might as well pretend he's going after people for thinking puppies are cute.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,226.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If someone has a time machine it’s their moral obligation to do so. That people, many people are saying that Obama hasn’t gone back in time to sort things out is an insult to all the people affected in the disaster.

When will people realise that Obama is not hero some people make him out to be?

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm impressed by the amount of time some posters spend working to not talk about the actual facts in Mueller's investigation. Might as well pretend he's going after people for thinking puppies are cute.

Great. Now this will be a story on Breitbart this afternoon.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because the facts have yet to justify the investigation, which is why it's fun to watch.

• Agree
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
That's because the facts have yet to justify the investigation, which is why it's fun to watch.

How do you figure that the facts don't justify the investigation? Four people in his Campaign have been charged in connection to their communication with Russians. Two of them have plead guilty. At least three more have taken meetings with people conected to the Kremlin, two of which failed to report it.

What do you think would justify an investigation?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m almost sure you’re trying to make a point here...
Yes I am. I served alongside SAS. One of which was Knighted. They make a lot more than $168k a "job" for their contracted services. So do their American counterparts. Just does not line up.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you figure that the facts don't justify the investigation? Four people in his Campaign have been charged in connection to their communication with Russians. Two of them have plead guilty. At least three more have taken meetings with people conected to the Kremlin, two of which failed to report it.

What do you think would justify an investigation?
Yes. Look at the actual things they pled guilty to. And compare their meetings with those of any other elected officials.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Textbook example of a false dichotomy.

Off topic for this thread and for this subforum - there's a conspiracy theory forum designed for this kind of nonsense.
It's not a false dichotomy based on the false dichotomy I was responding to. It could just be a bad real estate deal.

Not off topic given the discussion. A lot of these lines are connected.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,634.00
Faith
Atheist
It would be pretty simplistic thinking to only imagine those two points of data exist. If we were speculating, it would be more about buying influence and the like.

It's not like if Trump had debt to Russia from previous business deals, that would have any bearing on his and Russia's actions during the campaign and his Presidency, right? Isolated.

Quit living in the past. Unless we're talking about Bill Clinton, now that is relevant history!

Upvote 0