KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.
Trump has consistently denied any collusion between his campaign and Russia and has stated that he did not have any business dealings in Russia. Since then, news has emerged that the Trump Organization sold a significant number of its properties to Russian clients and explored opening a hotel in Moscow, though the plan never came to fruition.
Mueller’s investigators have, according to previous media reports, examined Russian purchases of Trump-owned apartments, the president’s involvement with Russian associates in a development in SoHo, New York, and the president’s 2008 sale of his Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev.
So much for the admin's claims that the investigation was winding down and would be finished by Christmas, I guess.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.
Trump has consistently denied any collusion between his campaign and Russia and has stated that he did not have any business dealings in Russia. Since then, news has emerged that the Trump Organization sold a significant number of its properties to Russian clients and explored opening a hotel in Moscow, though the plan never came to fruition.
Mueller’s investigators have, according to previous media reports, examined Russian purchases of Trump-owned apartments, the president’s involvement with Russian associates in a development in SoHo, New York, and the president’s 2008 sale of his Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev.
So much for the admin's claims that the investigation was winding down and would be finished by Christmas, I guess.
Mueller asked Trump for a donation to Toys for Tots and Trump said he was tapped out. Hence Mueller is checking under the hood, so to speak.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What does a transaction from 2008 have to do with the 2016 election.

Grasping at straws.
Security. If you’ve ever had to get a high level security clearance you’d recognize the implications.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Grasping at straws.
Actually, this post is grasping at straws. Trump is as corrupt as they come and he fooled millions of Americans into voting for him.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Grasping at straws.

If I recall, there were some questions about that sale. The guy bought it for 95 million, which far exceeds its value. Similar properties in the area go for much less right now and that's 10 years later.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Security. If you’ve ever had to get a high level security clearance you’d recognize the implications.

What makes you think during my time with the Military I didn’t have a high level security clearance?

Actually, this post is grasping at straws. Trump is as corrupt as they come and he fooled millions of Americans into voting for him.

You should work for the DNC or MSNBC

If I recall, there were some questions about that sale. The guy bought it for 95 million, which far exceeds its value. Similar properties in the area go for much less right now and that's 10 years later.

What does that have to do with Russian collusion eight years later?

A financial transaction between two private individuals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because, as I already pointed out, the question shows it's the Trump supporters who are grasping at straws.

Look at the post I quoted. The question was not directed at you. It thanks for answering.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟317,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

We can just keep going in circles on this...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What makes you think during my time with the Military I didn’t have a high level security clearance?
Then you should know that, depending on the level, that your financial and personal dealings were fair game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look at the post I quoted. The question shows it's the Trump supporters who are grasping at straws[\Quote]

If you saycso

Then you should know that, depending on the level, that your financial and personal dealings were fair game.

Show me the precedent for it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

A financial transaction with some questionable circumstances between someone who would go on to run for President amid a cloud of Russian interference speculation and a person who is high up in Russian politics. Tens of millions of dollars more changed hands than should have for that property. It is fishy.

Upvote 0