United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump’s N.J. Rally: Long Lines, Sold Out Hotels and Subpoena-Coladas

WILDWOOD, N.J. — By Monday at 3 p.m., the line outside the convention center had snaked up and down several blocks, and was growing quickly.

Those with spots close to the front had arrived at about 2 p.m. on Sunday and had spent the night bundled in blankets, “Keep America Great” flags and woolen Trump 2020 hats.

And President Trump was not even scheduled to appear at the convention center until Tuesday night.

“He’s the only president in my lifetime who actually did what he said he was going to do,” said Russ Hickman, 55, of Dias Creek, N.J., who was fifth in line.

“Today I put up signs: Welcome Mr. President. I never thought I would do that in my lifetime,” he said. “You can feel the energy. It reminds me of Christmas Eve, and tomorrow Santa’s coming.”

Many, many people waiting in line for days and nights in cold weather just to get a chance to hear and see Trump.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So far we have seen nothing that comes close to this excitment on the other side of the aisle?
M-Bob

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thousands in line for Trump’s rally in Wildwood

A line that snaked back and forth outside the Wildwood Convention Center continued to grow on Tuesday in the early morning hours as hundreds and hundreds of people from across New Jersey and states away joined to stand in the biting Jersey Shore cold for hours.

Bundled up in sleeping bags, hats and gloves, and sitting in folding chairs many of them planned to toss later, the crowd of people — which started Sunday afternoon — quickly grew to a few thousand who are waiting eagerly to be part of the 7,500 people admitted inside to see President Donald Trump speak later tonight.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
If I was President Trumps Press Secretary
I would say,
This is going to be a HUGE EVENT!
Setting the stage with more, more to come
as the President keeps his promise of
Making America Great Again.
And for all of those who will be in attendance
we say thank you, thank you very much
for your support of our President and Country.
M-Bob

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The media (mainstream) rarely shows how many are going to these events. NJ is a very liberal state (I know, I grew up there and still have family there) and yet Trump can fill an arena there just as quick as he could fill one in Kentucky.

The Dems know they are in trouble, which is why we have elected Democrat politicians on record as saying, "We have to impeach him or he will get reelected!"

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump’s N.J. Rally: Long Lines, Sold Out Hotels and Subpoena-Coladas

WILDWOOD, N.J. — By Monday at 3 p.m., the line outside the convention center had snaked up and down several blocks, and was growing quickly.

Those with spots close to the front had arrived at about 2 p.m. on Sunday and had spent the night bundled in blankets, “Keep America Great” flags and woolen Trump 2020 hats.

And President Trump was not even scheduled to appear at the convention center until Tuesday night.

“He’s the only president in my lifetime who actually did what he said he was going to do,” said Russ Hickman, 55, of Dias Creek, N.J., who was fifth in line.

“Today I put up signs: Welcome Mr. President. I never thought I would do that in my lifetime,” he said. “You can feel the energy. It reminds me of Christmas Eve, and tomorrow Santa’s coming.”

Many, many people waiting in line for days and nights in cold weather just to get a chance to hear and see Trump.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So far we have seen nothing that comes close to this excitment on the other side of the aisle?
M-Bob
People did that for Bernie Sanders at times also it seemed in 2016, I remember, because we happened to drive by this huge long line on a sidewalk, stretching for block after block -- crazy long (how could they even get there in an hour??) -- and it turned out it was the Bernie Sanders rally in a large college basketball stadium.

And just like then, so now today with Trump.

We should ask: why do people put so much faith in just a mortal man?

Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 2:22 Put no more trust in man, who has only the breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

Jeremiah 17:5 This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind, who makes the flesh his strength and turns his heart from the LORD.

• Agree
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People did that for Bernie Sanders at times also it seemed in 2016, I remember, because we happened to drive by this huge long line on a sidewalk, stretching for block after block -- crazy long

(how could they even get there in an hour??) -- and it turned out it was the Bernie Sanders rally in a large college basketball stadium.

And just like then, so now today with Trump.

We should ask: why do people put so much faith in just a mortal man?

Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 2:22 Put no more trust in man, who has only the breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

Jeremiah 17:5 This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind, who makes the flesh his strength and turns his heart from the LORD.

Well, Bernie is a pretty popular guy
that's for sure but,
there are still a lot of baby boomers alive
and most I don't think will vote for Sanders
because, they have made good monies
and saved for their retirements
and wish not to give it all away.

He does seem to be the DNC forerunner?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,296.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Well, Bernie is a pretty popular guy
that's for sure but,
there are still a lot of baby boomers alive
and most I don't think will vote for Sanders
because, they have made good monies
and saved for their retirements
and wish not to give it all away.

He does seem to be the DNC forerunner?

M-Bob
Unless they saved up more then 32 million dollars, their savings are not going to be touched.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Unless they saved up more then 32 million dollars, their savings are not going to be touched.

If one of the DNC runners gets in
in short time that will be proven wrong.
Just listen to their words spoken.
M-Bob
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just read how they have raffles at rallies with African Americans offering $300 prizes to listen to Trump's racist propaganda.
There's some sham nonprofit collecting funds to get black audiences for Trump photo ops.
Hopefully they will take their prizes and donate them to defeating Trump.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump's N.J. rally tonight : long lines, sold out hotels

These crowds are the 25% of Americans who thought that a "FAIR" Impeachment Trial could be conducted without the introduction of documents and witnesses!

Its the other 75% of the electorate that should concern this President and congressional Republicans going into the 2020 Election!

Upvote 0