Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,808.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If we look to the light of God to guide America, Trump will be impeached and his Congressional accomplices will fall to their knees praying for forgiveness for having turned a blind eye to his obstruction, emoluments violations, selective removal of sanctions to obtain business loans or help Russia, etc.

If my people...shall humble themselves and pray. We're waiting, Republican Congressional accomplices.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we look to the light of God to guide America, Trump will be impeached and his Congressional accomplices will fall to their knees praying for forgiveness for having turned a blind eye to his obstruction, emoluments violations, selective removal of sanctions to obtain business loans or help Russia, etc.

If my people...shall humble themselves and pray. We're waiting, Republican Congressional accomplices.

I doubt we will ever see Trump's loyal supporters turn on him, no matter how much more unethical he becomes. He's a twice divorced adulterer and his supporters don't care. He had an affair with a inappropriate content star and then paid her off to silence her and his supporters didn't even bat an eyelash. He bragged about sexually groping multiple women and his supporters called his deviant sexual behavior locker room banter and macho talk. He's been caught telling countless lies since he was still campaigning and his supporters still fervently defend him. He mocks, insults and disparages people he doesn't like (either alive or dead) and his supporters still fervently defend him. He said that he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose any voters. Sadly, I believe him.

The irony of all of this is that if he had campaigned and won the election as a Democrat or if he had been associated with any other political party other than the Republican Party, then he wouldn't be the champion President of the Republican Party or the ordained leader of the Religious Right either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
People who come from Jewish families are Jews. Is there something wrong with being a Jew?

Trump's daughter came from a nominally Christian family and was not always a Jew. He apparently cares so little about his religion that he didn't even seem to bat an eye when she basically repudiated all that to become a Jew.

That among other reasons is evidence enough that he simply doesn't have his Christian faith as any kind of priority in his life. He's more than willing to hurt people that certain Christians perceive as their enemies, though.

It's frankly ironic that Trump's supporters seem to value loyalty so much when Trump demands none of it from himself.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Trump's daughter came from a nominally Christian family and was not always a Jew. He apparently cares so little about his religion that he didn't even seem to bat an eye when she basically repudiated all that to become a Jew.

Adults are allowed to change their religion. I'm not going to hit Trump that he didn't force his daughter not to do what she wanted to do.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Adults are allowed to change their religion. I'm not going to hit Trump that he didn't force his daughter not to do what she wanted to do.

I agree that people are free to change their religion in this country.

I just think its ironic that his supporters are so "religiously correct" and they've never commented on it. They seem all too eager to tell everybody else what they should believe and how they should live, but Trump's family gets a free pass. That seems a bit hypocritical.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I agree that people are free to change their religion in this country.

I just think its ironic that his supporters are so "religiously correct" and they've never commented on it. They seem all too eager to tell everybody else what they should believe and how they should live, but Trump's family gets a free pass. That seems a bit hypocritical.

Ah, that makes sense. I wouldn't stand in the way of a family member making that kind of decision.

Upvote 0