Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As long as the largest export of America is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it is, all the hell Satan can muster can not bring us down.

We are a chosen vessel by God to deliver that message until the fulfillment of the church comes, or we drop the ball and are replaced as Great Britain was.

What happens to us then, I don't know.
There is a distinction between the nations and the church, as Biblically defined (1 Corinthians 10.32).

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

As recently as 2011/2012, Trump was accusing President Obama of trying to start a war with Iran to boost his re-election prospects!

Given that America is currently in a Presidential re-election year, this President was impeached by the House less than a month ago and that he faces criminal charges once he leaves the White House, Trump has far more reason to manufacture a war with Iran than his predecessor!

• Winner
Reactions: Al Touthentop
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As recently as 2011/2012, Trump was accusing President Obama of trying to start a war with Iran to boost his re-election prospects!

Given that America is currently in a Presidential re-election year, this President was impeached by the House less than a month ago and that he faces criminal charges once he leaves the White House, Trump has far more reason to manufacture a war with Iran than his predecessor!

Fortunately, Trump doesn't have the attention span necessary to pull this off. One day he's going to bomb cultural sites, the next day, he changes his story. He tried to start a conflict with Iran, but after they launched a missile attack on a U.S. base, he decides maybe a war isn't what he wants.

I think it depends on whoever talks to him last.

Upvote 0

Gwendolynz

Dec 25, 2019
Portland, OR
✟17,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Fortunately, Trump doesn't have the attention span necessary to pull this off. One day he's going to bomb cultural sites, the next day, he changes his story. He tried to start a conflict with Iran, but after they launched a missile attack on a U.S. base, he decides maybe a war isn't what he wants.

I think it depends on whoever talks to him last.

Not bragging here. We hope for at least some element of stability in our leader and I see none here and it frightens me greatly.

Of course Bush started all this after 9/11. Being from an oil family and part of all that, they just wanted the oil in Iraq, and the possibility of rare metals riches had them foaming at the mouth. Greed at its ugliest.

Upvote 0