Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟101,751.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
It's not in place yet as law and is not likely to be for a while as a possibility. It's just been introduced; by Democratic senators- not Trump. It's not a current insurance plan that is in effect that replaces the ACA and insures everyone- that is what Trump promised but this doesn't even come from him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,151.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
On the other hand, anyone who invested in big pharma is looking for a nice payday.

I will admit to having cynically invested in big Pharma the second that Trump announced he was going to bring down drug prices.

I find it likely that Trump and his friends are front trading the market for billions since he knows what he is going to say, and what he is actually going to do.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
On the other hand, anyone who invested in big pharma is looking for a nice payday.

Tell me about it. The massive increase in stocks since Trump's announcement, the guarantee that US citizens will continue to subsidise drugs for everyone else on the planet, the increase in my consultancy projects. It's nothing but win as far as the eye can see.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's not a current insurance plan that is in effect that replaces the ACA and insures everyone- that is what Trump promised but this doesn't even come from him.
I think this is the problem, no actual plan ever come from Trump, only loud words.

Trump talks loudly, but carries a small stick.

And the world knows it.

• Agree
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0