Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We certaintly know more about what Biden would do ... than we know of what Trump plans to do, ... other than whine ...

"Covid, covid, covid, ... that's all you ever hear ... "

"We were doing so great ... and then, COVID came ... "
Yes we know exactly what Biden would do we have 47 years of non accomplishments to remind us of his failures. We also know that he was consistently wrong on every foreign policy question. We saw how he and Obama mishandled our foreign policy, one disaster after another. Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Read the NEW YORK POST several articles provide undeniable evidence.
Was this the article where the people writing it didn't even want their names associated with it? Seems like a bit far form "undeniable evidence" if even the authors don't feel so.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Biden has about as much chance of being president as I have of being Pope.

I hope you don't mind if I save this post of yours for after the election. I would like to really rub it in when your copium runs out.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was this the article where the people writing it didn't even want their names associated with it? Seems like a bit far form "undeniable evidence" if even the authors don't feel so.
If you believe that I have some waterfront property to sell you. You will get used to the smell.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You might want to be somewhat concerned about the possibility that Mr Biden has issues well beyond basic honesty. Do you want to elect a president who is up for sale to the highest bidder. It would appear that Mr Biden may well compromised and both Russia and China have leverage on him.
That's laughable ... coming from a Trump supporter ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's laughable ... coming from a Trump supporter ...
Nothing funny about using your position as VP to enrich yourself and your family, nothing funny about China and Russia having evidence that would get him impeached, they own him.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we know exactly what Biden would do we have 47 years of non accomplishments to remind us of his failures. We also know that he was consistently wrong on every foreign policy question. We saw how he and Obama mishandled our foreign policy, one disaster after another. Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question
Some of Gates statements from the interview ...

Quote: "He's a man of integrity, incapable of hiding what he really thinks, and one of those rare people you know you could turn to for help in a personal crisis. Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Would he be an effective commander-in-chief?

ROBERT GATES: I-- I don't know. I don't know. I-- I think I stand by that statement. He and I agreed on some key issues in the Obama administration. We disagreed significantly on Afghanistan and some other issues. I think that the vice president had some issues with the military. So how he would get along with the senior military, and what that relationship would be, I just-- I think, it-- it would depend on the personalities at the time.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing funny about using your position as VP to enrich yourself and your family, nothing funny about China and Russia having evidence that would get him impeached, they own him.
Once again ... laughable, ... coming from a Trump supporter ...

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Once again ... laughable, ... coming from a Trump supporter ...
Face the facts Trump has been investigated and re investigated if there was any wrong doing on his part or any member of his family they would have been charged with a crime long before now.

Upvote 0