✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where do you get this nonsense from?
Well i understand why you would ask that since the msm has put a lid on any coverage of this but if you look in the New York Post you will find the facts.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well i understand why you would ask that since the msm has put a lid on any coverage of this but if you look in the New York Post you will find the facts.

What does it say about China and Russia having evidence about him getting impeached? I just had a look at the NYP site and couldn't see anything.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does it say about China and Russia having evidence about him getting impeached? I just had a look at the NYP site and couldn't see anything.
The corruption of Joe Biden is in a series of NYP articles that involve the contents of his son's computer hard drive and also the whistle-blower statements of one of his son's former partners. The evidence appears to be solid. The msm has been trying to play it down but what would you expect from a liberal media, they are doing their best to protect Joe from has past potentially criminal behavior.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/after...ence-peddling-joe-biden-has-explaining-to-do/

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The corruption of Joe Biden is in a series of NYP articles that involve the contents of his son's computer hard drive and also the whistle-blower statements of one of his son's former partners. The evidence appears to be solid. The msm has been trying to play it down but what would you expect from a liberal media, they are doing their best to protect Joe from has past potentially criminal behavior.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/after...ence-peddling-joe-biden-has-explaining-to-do/

I'm familiar with the story but I still read the article.

It seems that your claims about China and Russia having enough evidence to get him impeached are nonsense after all.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Face the facts Trump has been investigated and re investigated if there was any wrong doing on his part or any member of his family they would have been charged with a crime long before now.
His position as a sitting president has protected him ... and will continue to protect him, ... but not from ALL charges (i.e. New York) ...

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm familiar with the story but I still read the article.

It seems that your claims about China and Russia having enough evidence to get him impeached are nonsense after all.
Well that depends, if he has in fact accepted funds from Russia and China as it appears that he did, Do you not think that those countries have records of those transactions? Do you not think they would use the evidence they have to manipulate Biden to do what they want done? Bottom line is he is compromised, he would not even qualify for a security clearance if these things are true.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
His position as a sitting president has protected him ... and will continue to protect him, ... but not from ALL charges (i.e. New York) ...
Yes I am familiar with that excuse and it does not stand up to the facts.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well that depends, if he has in fact accepted funds from Russia and China as it appears that he did, Do you not think that those countries have records of those transactions? Do you not think they would use the evidence they have to manipulate Biden to do what they want done? Bottom line is he is compromised, he would not even qualify for a security clearance if these things are true.

You asserted that they have such evidence, now it's "what ifs".

Bottom line is there are unverified implications that he is "compromised". As far as I'm aware, the FBI have been in possession of this hard drive for a year and have not acted on it.

I've got no reason to believe that Joe Biden is guilty of any wrong doing in his dealings with Russia and China.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,411.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Bottom line is there are unverified implications that he is "compromised". As far as I'm aware, the FBI have been in possession of this hard drive for a year and have not acted on it.

I've got no reason to believe that Joe Biden is guilty of any wrong doing in his dealings with Russia and China.

Clint's just engaging in some good old fashioned smearing for Christ. Like he admitted there by the backpedal from "there is information" to "what if".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If you read the NYP articles you will see what the evidence is.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I told you that I’d read them, I can see nothing to back up your flights of fancy.
Well I hope you are right but the experts seem to think there is abundant evidence that you are not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well I hope you are right but the experts seem to think there is abundant evidence that you are not.

Are these "experts" also blind repair shop owners who like to read the private emails of their clients?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are these "experts" also blind repair shop owners who like to read the private emails of their clients?
Well you are missing a few facts, such as the contract that Biden sighed for repair of his computer which is where His email were found, provides for the shop to assume ownership of the computer if it is not claimed and paid for within a given period of time, therefore the computer became the property of the owner of the computer shop. Note that in no point in time has Biden claimed that the computer did not belong to him or that the emails were fake. The evidence appears to be very legitimate.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well you are missing a few facts, such as the contract that Biden sighed for repair of his computer which is where His email were found, provides for the shop to assume ownership of the computer if it is not claimed and paid for within a given period of time, therefore the computer became the property of the owner of the computer shop. Note that in no point in time has Biden claimed that the computer did not belong to him or that the emails were fake. The evidence appears to be very legitimate.

I'll just quote this again:

The Hunter Biden laptop story is completely fake. Here's a recap.

Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country, to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85.

He gets off the plane and drunk drives to the repair shop (because there aren't repair shops in LA). He drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears. The repair shop owner recovers and reads Hunter's private emails, a few of which mention a possible meeting with his dad and is so alarmed, he contacts the FBI.

The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but the computer repair shop owner takes a totally normal step of copying them. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them, he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands them the contents of these drives.

That totally credible ex-Mayor sits on them for months, then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election. The mainstream media asks to independently verify their validity but said ex-Mayor does what all people trying to prove facts do and ignores these requests.

Is this how stupid we are now?

No one who does data recovery would read through thousands of personal emails, even if the computer is abandoned. You'd just wipe the drives clean and sell the computers used. If these emails were as alarming as it's being pushed, Giuliani wouldn't have sat on them for months.

To anyone who is still pushing this smear-job, please explain these gaping holes in your fake story:

• Hunter Biden, for some reason, decides to have 3 laptops repaired a thousand miles from where he lives.

• He then doesn’t return to get the laptops.

• The repair shop employee has a condition that doesn’t allow him to recognize people, but he decides that the laptops belong to Hunter Biden because of stickers from the Beau foundation.

• He then proceeds to search through Hunter’s laptop and finds these incriminating e-mails

• He then contacts the FBI, or the FBI contacts him (yes, this repairman claims both) and they issue a subpoena to get the laptop.

• Before the laptop is taken by the FBI, this repairman makes a copy of the hard drive.

• After months of no news from the FBI, the repairman decides to make the hard drive reach Rudy Giuliani (lol).

• Rudy then hands over the hard drive to a Trump supporter that writes for the NYP And the “smoking gun” is published.

Additional info:

The FBI has warned that Russian agents were going to release false e-mails to try and influence the election. Rudy Giuliani has been confirmed by intelligence agencies to have been compromised by Russian agents Metadata of the pdf files indicates that they were created at the time of the impeachment. The person who forged the e-mails managed to spell the Ukrainian’s first name wrong

These aren't "facts" and this story is Russian ops garbage. Period. Anyone who believes this nonsense is real isn't just stupid, they're wilfully ignorant.

Credit goes to McCyanide on Reddit.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,411.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship

I'm still waiting to hear who those experts you mentioned were.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0