Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential popular vote by over 7 million. He lost the Electoral College vote by 306 to 236. He lost more than 50 court cases, including an appeal o the US Supreme Court. Yet this man--behaving like a 5-year-old spoiled child--is now trying to get the Senate to override the Electoral College and voters.

Why can't Trump and his toadies figure out that it is over? He lost. Biden won.

Trump Declares McConnell, GOP Senators Must 'Get Tougher' to Keep Him in the White House

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think Trump's continuous fight against the election results are the actions of a desperate man who is frantically trying to avoid pending criminal charges and possibly even prison. He won't be protected from prosecution after January 20th.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think Trump's continuous fight against the election results are the actions of a desperate man who is frantically trying to avoid pending criminal charges and possibly even prison. He won't be protected from prosecution after January 20th.

yeah, I get trump, it's the other half the country and politicians that are completely buying into his delusions that scare me.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential popular vote by over 7 million. He lost the Electoral College vote by 306 to 236. He lost more than 50 court cases, including an appeal o the US Supreme Court. Yet this man--behaving like a 5-year-old spoiled child--is now trying to get the Senate to override the Electoral College and voters.

Trump Declares McConnell, GOP Senators Must 'Get Tougher' to Keep Him in the White House
Trump knows that as soon as he leaves office he can be prosecuted for any crimes he committed while in office or prior to becoming President.

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The chances that all the lawyers, in all the court cases, filed frivolous lawsuits without supporting evidence is far less than judges being politically unwilling or afraid to have the evidence tested in court. Fear of the consequences, both nationally & personally, is justified after the BLM movement has demonstrated how far the Left will go when angered. The principle of 'without fear or favor' has crumbled in the face of political bias, fear, the remedy being so drastic, and an unwillingness to invalidate the votes of those who voted in good faith.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Several psychologists and psychiatrists have analyzed Trump's psychopathy over the past 4+ years. Last August, I started a thread about the subject.

Donald Trump accuses FDA of delaying vaccine until after election

In post #26, based on available information, I concluded that in addition to Trump's well-recognized Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he also seems to suffer from Paranoid Personality Disorder. The point is that the nation is currently seized by a president who is unwell and psychologically unfit and this is producing mass delusions. The following article is informative:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/moral-landscapes/202008/the-psychology-donald-trump

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HarrisJoel

Dec 21, 2020
NY
✟15,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Here it is enough to remember the situation with his taxes))) This explains well why he so wants to keep his status ..

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The chances that all the lawyers, in all the court cases, filed frivolous lawsuits without supporting evidence is far less than judges being politically unwilling or afraid to have the evidence tested in court. (snip)
...are you saying the group of people (lawyers) who can be hired to file a lawsuit for any (or for no reason) are right, but the people (judges) who have to have actual proof to decide things are wrong?
tulc(doesn't think that sounds likely)

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The chances that all the lawyers, in all the court cases, filed frivolous lawsuits without supporting evidence is far less than judges being politically unwilling or afraid to have the evidence tested in court. Fear of the consequences, both nationally & personally, is justified after the BLM movement has demonstrated how far the Left will go when angered. The principle of 'without fear or favor' has crumbled in the face of political bias, fear, the remedy being so drastic, and an unwillingness to invalidate the votes of those who voted in good faith.
Give it rest man...The chances that all the judges, in all the court cases, are so corrupt they over 50 found not evidence it is ridiculous...even hardcore republican investigators found that even with the few inconsistencies Trump would still not beat him...he dose not have enough people. And funny thing during the investigation they found Biden was actually shorted some votes. And they just arrested a Trump supporter who tried to vote using his dead mother. There has been plenty of investigations you and Donnie do not like the results. Here is fact for you....liberals outnumber republicans. And considering we all know back in 2000 Bush and the republican party cheated to get a win over Gore republicans have no room to talk...it is funny when serious investigation is done its shown that republicans are the cheaters.

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You know its immature I know but on Jan 20 when Biden is inaugurated I am gonna hoot and hollar at all the republicans and I can not believe I used to be one and most of my republican friends really can not get why I am know longer one ^_^ ^_^

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums