Not open for further replies.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Thanks, that was exactly what I was after, an admission you were simply being petty.

Duly noted.

Wow.

You made a claim about "one of the Die Hard movies", when pressed, it wasn't actually anything from a Die Hard movie, but from a movie called "The Last Boy Scout". When called on your lie, you said they're being petty.

Given this, it's wholly unsurprising that you support Trump.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow.

You made a claim about "one of the Die Hard movies", when pressed, it wasn't actually anything from a Die Hard movie, but from a movie called "The Last Boy Scout". When called on your lie, you said they're being petty.

"When called on your lie"

It's called a mistake that both you and the other were taking full advantage of, and at that point it was very petty to do such a thing.

A lie? Seriously? lol. Talk about clutching at straws, and thanks for proving my point on taking advantage, truly amusing. ;)

/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

When called on your "mistake", you didn't admit you made a mistake, you chastised the poster for recognizing it.

As far as "I was taking full advantage of your mistake" - i didn't even see or comment on this until after you chastised lasthero for "being petty".

This goes hand in hand with your distrust of "the left" regarding mail-in-voting that, when pressed as to evidence why they should be distrusted, your claim was that it was self evident, and reminiscent of Bruce Willis getting punched in the face, despite not actually producing even a hint of evidence to support your position.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When called on your "mistake", you didn't admit you made a mistake, you chastised the poster for recognizing it.

I see, this is all about admitting something that was completely obvious.

That's all I read of your post, and for the second time, thanks for proving my point on being petty.

Hope your day gets better. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟963,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
... The Republicans are never going to stand up to him trying to run roughshod over our Constitution.

I would not bet on that. Most Republicans have turned a blind eye to the rest of his foolishness.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
  • Agree
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

ewq1938