Trump Must be Impeached and Removed Immediately

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟116,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree that the protest was a stupid idea. It’s completely irrelevant to the outcome of the election. I don’t care how many people protested if Biden won the election their protest is irrelevant. There’s an area near where I live where Trump supporters meet every weekend and fly their Trump support banners and signs and I always think to myself what do these people think they’re going to accomplish. Trump lost, get over it and move on. This seems like such a childish mentality to refuse to accept that the majority of the US population voted against Trump. This nation doesn’t revolve around what I want it revolves around what the majority wants so we should accept it and deal with it like educated adults. But it’s one thing to stand against what these Trump supporters are doing and another thing to make false accusations against Trump with no evidence to support them. It is equally childish to say that there was some sort of mass conspiracy or collaboration to storm the capital in an attempt to overthrow the US government solely based on Trump’s statement to “stop the steal”. That is hardly evidence of inciting a riot or some sort of rebellious coup. Accusations like these are just as childish and lacking any honest intelligent assessment of the situation. Any time you have masses of people in support of any cause there will be extremist idiots within the group. We shouldn’t allow these few individuals define the motives of the entire group. That’s just unintelligent stereotypical bigotry just like the people who claim that all blacks are criminals because of the actions of a few and equally as bad as those who claim all police officers are racist and violent based on the actions of a few. People need to see the facts and address them as they actually present themselves instead of inflating the situation by exaggerating the truth and stop being dishonest just so they can bash their opponents with false accusations.

BNR32FAN, it's one thing to disagree with someone's reasoning but it's another thing to describe another poster as "childish"(twice) or dishonesty by writing "lacking any honest intelligent assessment" and a direct accusation of dishonesty later in your post. There weren't just a "few individuals" inside the capitol were there, or on the balcony massing outside the entrances. You have also accused me of "stereotypical bigotry". Neither have I bashed any opponents with "false accusations". The bashing was done by Trump supporters on the door of the capitol. I haven't made any attacks on your character and integrity in my posts.

Is it "childish" that impeachment and the 25th amendment are being seriously discussed?

The forum rules include:
Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF, or use nicknames to do so. A list of unacceptable names can be found here.. Address only the content of the post and not the poster
and I believe your post #98 breaches this rule. Are you trying to get this thread blocked?
You could amend your post of course.

There was much discussion about storming the capitol online in the days before the 6th and some of it is still in place including direct replies to tweets by Trump. This did not happen in a vacuum.

Amongst the insults in your post I did not detect any convincing explanation about how the mob could stop the alleged steal without storming the capitol.

• Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,274,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This was to be Trump's March on Rome. But the difference was, Mussolini actually had the courage to lead the mob personally. That's more courage than Bunker Boy can summon up.
Exactly. If it wasn't for those dang blasted bone spurs flaring up again. He'll be right there as soon as he's done soaking his feet. :relax:

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I agree that the protest was a stupid idea. It’s completely irrelevant to the outcome of the election. I don’t care how many people protested if Biden won the election their protest is irrelevant. There’s an area near where I live where Trump supporters meet every weekend and fly their Trump support banners and signs and I always think to myself what do these people think they’re going to accomplish. Trump lost, get over it and move on. This seems like such a childish mentality to refuse to accept that the majority of the US population voted against Trump. This nation doesn’t revolve around what I want it revolves around what the majority wants so we should accept it and deal with it like educated adults. But it’s one thing to stand against what these Trump supporters are doing and another thing to make false accusations against Trump with no evidence to support them. It is equally childish to say that there was some sort of mass conspiracy or collaboration to storm the capital in an attempt to overthrow the US government solely based on Trump’s statement to “stop the steal”. That is hardly evidence of inciting a riot or some sort of rebellious coup. Accusations like these are just as childish and lacking any honest intelligent assessment of the situation. Any time you have masses of people in support of any cause there will be extremist idiots within the group. We shouldn’t allow these few individuals define the motives of the entire group. That’s just unintelligent stereotypical bigotry just like the people who claim that all blacks are criminals because of the actions of a few and equally as bad as those who claim all police officers are racist and violent based on the actions of a few. People need to see the facts and address them as they actually present themselves instead of inflating the situation by exaggerating the truth and stop being dishonest just so they can bash their opponents with false accusations.

Maybe you should read this

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

The supporters of President Donald Trump who [URL='https://www.businessinsider.com/video-trump-protest-riot-us-capitol-washington-2021-1']stormed the Capitol on Wednesday to stop the ratification of President-elect Joe Biden's election victory were attempting a violent coup that multiple European security officials said appeared to have at least tacit support from aspects of the US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex.

Insider spoke with three officials on Thursday morning: a French police official responsible for public security in a key section of central Paris, and two intelligence officials from NATO countries who directly work in counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations involving the US, terrorism, and Russia.

They said the circumstantial evidence available pointed to what would be openly called a coup attempt in any other nation. None were willing to speak on the record because of the dire nature of the subject.
[/URL]
https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In other good news, Senator Haw Haw lost his publisher for inciting the terrorists:
Sen. Josh Hawley's book canceled by publisher citing 'deadly insurrection' at Capitol building
Sen. Josh Hawley's book canceled by publisher citing 'deadly insurrection' at Capitol building - CNN

He had the nerve to call the cancellation "Orwellian." Double-good Duckspeak, senator.
Hawley has been a major figure in the long-term schemes of the far-right. He was described as "our champion in the senate" by David Brog, the former executive director of Christians United for Israel, who now runs a Sheldon Adelson–funded organization that opposes the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement on college campuses.

The Nationalists Take Washington

Josh Hawley’s Electoral Vote Gambit Trips Up Political Ambitions - BNN Bloomberg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Back in the end of November, I remember reading the biggest concern is that as a former President, he would continue to get some national briefings. If he tweets... oh wait, Facebooks... uh... IG... Well if he would spill the beans on some national concern, it could put national security at risk.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Not even the "rat infested" ones.

Wait, I think there is one country that might---I'm sure Putin has a one room little shack out in Siberia that he could use. But Malania would have to leave her stilettoes behind, she wouldn't like that.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Oh, Yah, I forgot. They'd have a lovely cell for him before they did what He wants to do to every Republican that turned on him! But, they may do that wherever he is, esp. if he is no longer able to have special protection and the 1/4 million dollar retirement fund if he is impeached! That's another reason he won't resign and will fight impeachment, he's already got sweaty Guiley on standby and some other lawyer. I do not wish him assassinated, not something that should happen in our country. But he sure as heck would do it to Pence and all his other close friends that could no longer do his wild wishes. If those terrorists (they are not protesters)had actually been able to get ahold of him, they would have done his bidding and hanged P4ence, they had the gaslloow3s ready and where chanting it.

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Greater casualties, 4 dead---greater damage, it was an assault on our capitol, a total assault on the people inside--which included the Vice President, what if they had actually taken those people hostage or hurt, even killed them, they stole a letter from Pelosi and were stupid enough to share it on the internet! They can go arrest that idiot. It was just far worse than any of those and you know it---to make little of such a thing is to encourage it!! It is not alright! These people are trying to eliminate over 6 million votes, mostly black votes at that which shows the bigotry of Trump and his supporters. Waving the confederate flag which has been outlawed. This is not freedom of speech, this is not a peaceful protest---this was an attempted coup---in any other country, they would have been mowed down. If they had been Democrats, or blacks---going against Trump---Trump would have had the National Guard out and would have said to shoot them down. Don't even try to tell he wouldn't.

1) You are not actually psychic. Do not expect me to believe you have the power to tell me what I know or what someone else would do in some hypothetical situation.

2) I believe that there were many more causalities during Chop/Chaz than there were last week at the Capital. None caused by police or national guard intervening to restore immediate order as, though they properly did that in this case , in that case they were constrained from taking that proper action by government officials. It seems that some government officials are adherents to the NIMBY principle. As no one actually took immediate action to in any way discomfit the groups previous rioting or to punish criminal trespass that had taken place in recent memory. I expect that it should have been foreseeable to those in power that actually immediately physically opposing this particular criminal action would likely cause more immediate casualties than not opposing the previous ones immediately had caused.

3) From my perspective, mob violence and criminal trespass should always be immediately opposed and punished not just when it mostly impacts powerful politicians and bureaucrats. When such actions are encouraged by politicians not only verbally but by using their position to restrain the proper authorities from responding to such activities, I would suggest that it invites imitation by other groups. They most likely expect the same forbearance. And why would they not? It seems strange then to suddenly reverse course from not only tolerating but encouraging similar actions to now demanding that authorities find innovative ways to throw the book at this one group alone for doing the same sort of thing they defended from other groups. It would seem to suggest that it is the group's political allegiance and not their actions that is the problem for those making such demands.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
1) You are not actually psychic. Do not expect me to believe you have the power to tell me what I know or what someone else would do in some hypothetical situation.

2) I believe that there were many more causalities during Chop/Chaz than there were last week at the Capital. None caused by police or national guard intervening to restore immediate order as, though they properly did that in this case , in that case they were constrained from taking that proper action by government officials. It seems that some government officials are adherents to the NIMBY principle. As no one actually took immediate action to in any way discomfit the groups previous rioting or to punish criminal trespass that had taken place in recent memory. I expect that it should have been foreseeable to those in power that actually immediately physically opposing this particular criminal action would likely cause more immediate casualties than not opposing the previous ones immediately had caused.

3) From my perspective, mob violence and criminal trespass should always be immediately opposed and punished not just when it mostly impacts powerful politicians and bureaucrats. When such actions are encouraged by politicians not only verbally but by using their position to restrain the proper authorities from responding to such activities, I would suggest that it invites imitation by other groups. They most likely expect the same forbearance. And why would they not? It seems strange then to suddenly reverse course from not only tolerating but encouraging similar actions to now demanding that authorities find innovative ways to throw the book at this one group alone for doing the same sort of thing they defended from other groups. It would seem to suggest that it is the group's political allegiance and not their actions that is the problem for those making such demands.

You are free to believe what you want---so far. It is Trump that wants to take the right for people to think for themselves and to only think what he tells them to. It is he that wants to take over the country by spreading a bunch of lies that have failed in courts. You can make all the excuses you want. This was a traitorous attempt to take over this country and force everyone to think as Trump thinks----thanks, but no thanks! The man is nuts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sad to see so many people hating God's chosen president. You believe the lies in which the satanic news media possesses. Why have so many people lost faith?

I don't recall a prophet anointing him in oil. In fact, I don't think any of our presidents have been anointed.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Sad to see so many people hating God's chosen president. You believe the lies in which the satanic news media possesses. Why have so many people lost faith?
God's chosen President is Joe Biden, as will be seen when be takes office on January 20. The only people who have lost faith are the folks questioning the election results, as though God is somehow being thwarted by vote counters and machines. Never mind that there is zero evidence of fraud.

• Winner
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
In other good news, Senator Haw Haw lost his publisher for inciting the terrorists:
Sen. Josh Hawley's book canceled by publisher citing 'deadly insurrection' at Capitol building
Sen. Josh Hawley's book canceled by publisher citing 'deadly insurrection' at Capitol building - CNN

He had the nerve to call the cancellation "Orwellian." Double-good Duckspeak, senator.
The race to censor conservatives and eliminate their ability to communicate is disturbing. Why is the left so afraid of contrary ideas?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is hilarious! Lol Are people really this naive to believe that a president of the United States would actually believe that a crowd of people attacking the White House could actually overthrow the American Government? Wow after all the wars & conflicts the American Government has withstood you would think that he might have a little more faith in its ability to persevere. What, were they just going to wave a white flag and surrender the country over to Trump because of a few angry citizens? ^_^

They didn’t even bring their torches and pitchforks for crying out loud!!

Upvote 0