Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It substantiates my fact that his Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate. Cowardice as well, on account of how when he Tweets things like that, instead of manning up, owning it & apologizing he tends to instead delete it.

If he didn't delete it, then liberals would say he was "doubling down on his statement". There's no satisfying people when they hate you.

I find it ironic but also amusing as heck that you'd bring up President Obama's Twittering. Trump is a much more prolific Tweeter than President Obama yet has about half the number of followers.

Hardly matters when his (carefully selected) tweets are advertised on national news anyway.

One of the most liked Tweets in Twitter's history was one from President Obama last year about how nobody is born with hatefulness in their heart, it's learned. Trump, in comparison, Tweets about "haters & losers."

He tweets plenty of other things you conveniently ignore:
1. Small Business Optimism Soars to Highest Level Ever.

2. 17 years since September 11th!

3. Departing Washington, D.C. to attend a Flight 93 September 11th Memorial Service in Shanksville, Pennsylvania with Melania.

4. Rudy Giuliani did a GREAT job as Mayor of NYC during the period of September 11th. His leadership, bravery and skill must never be forgotten. Rudy is a TRUE WARRIOR!

• Haha
Reactions: szechuan
Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

szechuan

Jun 20, 2011
✟59,926.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If he didn't delete it, then liberals would say he was "doubling down on his statement". There's no satisfying people when they hate you.
Ignoring Trump now are we?

He tweets plenty of other things you conveniently ignore

He also Tweets a Bunch of Nonsense, Hate and Vitriol.

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

What do liberals have to do with anything? I've never voted for Obama and I am not a liberal and yet here I am, condemning his deleted tweets. Are you so narrow minded that the only thing you can do when replying is to blame "liberals" as if its some get out of jail card for our current President being a deplorable person? The problem is he does not delete and apologize. He only deletes. He is not sorry for the things he deletes.

Hardly matters when his (carefully selected) tweets are advertised on national news anyway.

They are official statements of the President of the United States.

3. Departing Washington, D.C. to attend a Flight 93 September 11th Memorial Service in Shanksville, Pennsylvania with Melania.

4. Rudy Giuliani did a GREAT job as Mayor of NYC during the period of September 11th. His leadership, bravery and skill must never be forgotten. Rudy is a TRUE WARRIOR!

No one is ignoring them. Congratulations to our President for being able to do other things than lie and insult people on Twitter. Is that what you need to hear?

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You can't seem to back up your statements.

My statement was that I didn't know this was about me. To back it up, I quote you:
You seem to really dislike Democrats and that seems to be an issue for seeing anything else for you.

Understand now?

I'll agree when you can tell me how what Obama did on Twitter causes Trump to lie and insult others on the same platform.

If that was my assertion, I would tell you. But since it wasn't, there's no need to.

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Understand now?

Yes. Now are you going to answer me or just ignore? If you don't want to answer then just state it. I don't really care to waste anymore time on someone that simply wants to complain about the past, which is mostly all you have done here.

If that was my assertion, I would tell you. But since it wasn't, there's no need to.

So what was your point about Obama using Twitter? Are you upset because people praised him for utilizing a then, under utilized social media platform to help promote his campaign? You are not answering anything with your replies.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Gracious, you surely do make conservatives look awful when you write things like that! Aldebaran, it's not just liberals who thought that Tweet was disgusting. Anybody raised right knew that it was. Do you not understand how wildly inappropriate it was for him to have written it in the 1st place? Once he did that, the right thing to do was to delete it & sincerely apologize.

He's fired key leaders in running our country via Twitter, announced trade wars, so therefore it's mandatory to report on it. He's stupidly written out crap that's taken as being declarations of war on Twitter. They are official statements from the POTUS.

It's not ignoring diddly squat to not list all his Tweets. Again, he's an extremely prolific Tweeter, writing whatever thought comes into his mind while he's sitting there on the toilet or wherever.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
His latest tweets:

I don't see any hate here.
Someone else had his phone.

Except for the excitement about the 9/11 Anniversary. I guess no one explained that it's not a holiday.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Who will be writing that history? The democrats? They are the ones in charge of our schools and what is taught to the kids these days, so it wouldn't surprise me.
Wait.... what?

When did Betsy Devos lose her job?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So what was your point about Obama using Twitter? Are you upset because people praised him for utilizing a then, under utilized social media platform to help promote his campaign? You are not answering anything with your replies.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberals who are too focused on their hatred of Trump that they can't even remember what their own guy did. Is it ok with you that I pointed that out?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's not ignoring diddly squat to not list all his Tweets. Again, he's an extremely prolific Tweeter, writing whatever thought comes into his mind while he's sitting there on the toilet or wherever.

Why do you feel the need to make demeaning statements like that?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you feel the need to make demeaning statements like that?

On account of the multitude of demeaning tweets Trump has written. Many of which are false, showing a total absence of thought or preparation, and / or unhinged, like he was just writing them while sitting on the toilet.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

LadyCrosstalk

Aug 19, 2006
✟30,242.00
Faith
Christian
I criticizes Trump because he is a man with no honor, integrity or decency.

So yes, I reject any comparison to Teddy Roosevelt, Bill Clinton, John Kennedy or any other President.

And you believe that Bill Clinton has "honor, integrity and decency"??!! He traveled on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" 24 times! There were girls as young as twelve on those flights (Clinton did not take his Secret Service detail with him on the flights). Billionaire, Epstein is a convicted pedophile who actually went to prison. He has a private island that has been described as "pedophile island" which both Clintons have been to--Bill Clinton many times. He also consorted with many in the entertainment industry--a "hive of scum and villainy" where pedophilia is reported to be rife. John Kennedy was a notorious womanizer. Teddy Roosevelt was known to use rude and salty language on many occasions. Sorry to break your idols.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberals who are too focused on their hatred of Trump that they can't even remember what their own guy did. Is it ok with you that I pointed that out?

What did Obama do that was so horrible again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One line from the article cited characterizes the piece for the garbage it is. Quote:

"Kushner later told a friend Trump “got joy” out of taking away John Brennan’s clearance."

This is code written for those whose minds perpetually reside in the gutter, meant to illicit a puerile and repulsive image of the President they will of course find funny.

The proof is here:

Sure. Why not?

But I'm not going McAfee... google: "Mcafee promises to eat..."

That is truly disgusting. To suggest here people search that particular story is indeed puerile and repulsive. This isn't 4chan pal.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
One line from the article cited characterizes the piece for the garbage it is. Quote:

"Kushner later told a friend Trump “got joy” out of taking away John Brennan’s clearance."

This is code written for those whose minds perpetually reside in the gutter, meant to illicit a puerile and repulsive image of the President they will of course find funny.

I don't get it.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And you believe that Bill Clinton has "honor, integrity and decency"??!! He traveled on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" 24 times! There were girls as young as twelve on those flights (Clinton did not take his Secret Service detail with him on the flights). Billionaire, Epstein is a convicted pedophile who actually went to prison. He has a private island that has been described as "pedophile island" which both Clintons have been to--Bill Clinton many times. He also consorted with many in the entertainment industry--a "hive of scum and villainy" where pedophilia is reported to be rife. John Kennedy was a notorious womanizer. Teddy Roosevelt was known to use rude and salty language on many occasions. Sorry to break your idols.

You might want to remember that Trump also took those flights, and was a good friend of Epstein. If either him or Clinton did anything with children, both should rot in prison for the rest of their lives. Then again even Epstein himself only got a slap on the wrists, because being a rich man with powerful friends means justice doesn't really apply to you in America.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0