Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You must have missed the first part of my response. It would have to be about something in the first place for this to be a concern.

I quoted your entire post. See post 249.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
it's exceedingly dishonest to try and tell someone they aren't seeing something that they're seeing. I see hatred towards Trump from the right every day on Facebook and Twitter.
I think I need to clarify here. And I see where you got your thoughts. I didn't mean there is no hatred from the right at all. Everyone is capable of hate. I'm just not seeing it to the extent of the left. Especially when you look at the presidents approval rating and who the approval is coming from. The vitriol and hatred from the left towards him permeates the left and is evident in who is attacking him.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

So I hope I clarified this a bit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Reminds me of an onion article. Since I obviously cannot link to it...

drumpf.png

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think I need to clarify here. And I see where you got your thoughts. I didn't mean there is no hatred from the right at all. Everyone is capable of hate. I'm just not seeing it to the extent of the left. Especially when you look at the presidents approval rating and who the approval is coming from. The vitriol and hatred from the left towards him permeates the left and is evident in who is attacking him.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

So I hope I clarified this a bit.

Trump's Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate. No matter if a Christian is Republican or Democrat they ought to be opposed to that.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trump's Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate. No matter if a Christian is Republican or Democrat they ought to be opposed to that.

His latest tweets:

1. Small Business Optimism Soars to Highest Level Ever.

2. 17 years since September 11th!

3. Departing Washington, D.C. to attend a Flight 93 September 11th Memorial Service in Shanksville, Pennsylvania with Melania.

4. Rudy Giuliani did a GREAT job as Mayor of NYC during the period of September 11th. His leadership, bravery and skill must never be forgotten. Rudy is a TRUE WARRIOR!

I don't see any hate here.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
His latest tweets:

I don't see any hate here.

Speaking of 9/11 Trump is the sort of person who thought it appropriate to write about "haters & losers" on that "special day."

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of 9/11 Trump is the sort of person who thought it appropriate to write about "haters & losers" on that "special day."

Can you show that? I didn't see that in any of his tweets.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I just went to his Twitter feed and posted for you what he said today, which does not match what you said.

Again, just Google it. Or Duck Duck Go it, Yahoo it, if you think Google is "rigged." Lulz.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Ok, so it's deleted. It's not in his Twitter feed anymore. Doesn't match up with Go Braves' assertion that "Trump's Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate".

But I find it rather ironic how Trump is talked about so negatively for using Twitter when it was Obama who first started using social media and he was talked about so glowingly for using technology to reach out to the young people. Looking at his Twitter feed reminds me of listening to his teleprompter speeches.

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you want to defend Trump go ahead. You will be on the wrong side of history. Trump has a history of calling people names, insulting people and out right lying on Twitter. He deletes the worst of them including the one referenced above.

If you still want to whine about Obama while Trump degrades the office so you can sleep better at night, do what you have to do to get that good nights sleep. Ignorance is bliss.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you want to defend Trump go ahead. You will be on the wrong side of history. Trump has a history of calling people names, insulting people and out right lying on Twitter. He deletes the worst of them including the one referenced above.

Who will be writing that history? The democrats? They are the ones in charge of our schools and what is taught to the kids these days, so it wouldn't surprise me.

If you still want to whine about Obama while Trump degrades the office so you can sleep better at night, do what you have to do to get that good nights sleep. Ignorance is bliss.

Mentioning that Obama was the first to use social media is whining? Whatever. But I sleep pretty well at night already. Thanks for your concern about that.

Upvote 0

szechuan

Jun 20, 2011
✟59,926.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Who will be writing that history? The democrats? They are the ones in charge of our schools and what is taught to the kids these days, so it wouldn't surprise me.

talk about Fear, something Jones also likes to Prey on.

Mentioning that Obama was the first to use social media is whining?

Mad?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

This is just another fact void claim. You seem to really dislike Democrats and that seems to be an issue for seeing anything else for you. Again, ignorance is bliss.

Mentioning that Obama was the first to use social media is whining? Whatever. But I sleep pretty well at night already. Thanks for your concern about that.

The man isn't President anymore but his name keeps coming up when our sitting President is discussed. What would you call it when someone can not criticize the sitting President but instead only complains about someone who is out of office? Especially when you are complaining about something so trivial about people praising Obama for successfully utilizing social media back when no one else was doing it?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, so it's deleted. It's not in his Twitter feed anymore. Doesn't match up with Go Braves' assertion that "Trump's Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate".

But I find it rather ironic how Trump is talked about so negatively for using Twitter when it was Obama who first started using social media and he was talked about so glowingly for using technology to reach out to the young people. Looking at his Twitter feed reminds me of listening to his teleprompter speeches.

It substantiates my fact that his Twitter is permeated with vitriol & hate. Cowardice as well, on account of how when he Tweets things like that, instead of manning up, owning it & apologizing he tends to instead delete it. Gaslights. I find it ironic but also amusing as heck that you'd bring up President Obama's Twittering. Trump is a much more prolific Tweeter than President Obama yet has about half the number of followers. One of the most liked Tweets in Twitter's history was one from President Obama last year about how nobody is born with hatefulness in their heart, it's learned. Trump, in comparison, Tweets about "haters & losers."

• Winner
Reactions: szechuan
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is just another fact void claim. You seem to really dislike Democrats and that seems to be an issue for seeing anything else for you. Again, ignorance is bliss.

I didn't know we were talking about me.

The man isn't President anymore but his name keeps coming up when our sitting President is discussed. What would you call it when someone can not criticize the sitting President but instead only complains about someone who is out of office? Especially when you are complaining about something so trivial about people praising Obama for successfully utilizing social media back when no one else was doing it?

I would call it an Obamaism:
https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2010/02/09/obama-wont-abandon-blame-bush-strategy

Upvote 0