Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I wonder how left wing liberals in the media and the government will react to these endorsements?

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I wonder how left wing liberals in the media and the government will react to these endorsements?

Perhaps they will note the consolidation of power in the GOP behind Trump and his MAGA movement or note the utter failure of any of his "challengers" to show anything substantial.

What do *you* think they would do? Run around with their hair on fire or sobbing?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps they will note the consolidation of power in the GOP behind Trump and his MAGA movement or note the utter failure of any of his "challengers" to show anything substantial.

What do *you* think they would do? Run around with their hair on fire or sobbing?
I believe that those liberals and leftists will continue to ramp up their attacks upon Trump and conservatives.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I believe that those liberals and leftists will continue to ramp up their attacks upon Trump and conservatives.
To the extent that "liberals and leftists" in the media have commented on Trump's consolidation of power in GOP they have done exactly what I said. (I'm not some sort of prognosticator, I'd already seen such people reacting in that way.)

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So therefore, you don’t believe that the leftists and liberals in government and in the media have been attacking conservatives and Trump?
You asked (speculated) about how they would react to the endorsements. The "attacks" you are trying to bring in have nothing to do with that.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You asked (speculated) about how they would react to the endorsements. The "attacks" you are trying to bring in have nothing to do with that.
Fair point

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why’s conservatives concerned so much about Trump?
He wants to remake the government…what is conservative about that?

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why’s conservatives concerned so much about Trump?
He wants to remake the government…what is conservative about that?
It is hilarious that you believe that he wants to change our government to one that is an unconstitutional or unlawful government.
Am I misinterpreting your implications from your post?
I could be because I am not a mind reader.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is hilarious that you believe that he wants to change our government to one that is an unconstitutional or unlawful government.
Am I misinterpreting your implications from your post?
I could be because I am not a mind reader.
He's already tried to do that. Aside from all the stuff that gets a lot of press (e.g. stealing an election, withholding military aid from ukraine, etc), his over-reliance on "acting" officials in positions that require Senate approval was an example of willingness to flout constitutional mandates.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He's already tried to do that. Aside from all the stuff that gets a lot of press (e.g. stealing an election, withholding military aid from ukraine, etc), his over-reliance on "acting" officials in positions that require Senate approval was an example of willingness to flout constitutional mandates.
He was acquitted by the Senate and the impeachment votes was almost completely and totally done by the democratic party.

Meanwhile, Biden’s failure to uphold the laws about immigration, his disregard for obeying SCOTUS decisions regarding student loans are just only 2 examples of the Biden Administration unconstitutional actions.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He was acquitted by the Senate and the impeachment votes was almost completely and totally done by the democratic party.

Meanwhile, Biden’s failure to uphold the laws about immigration, his disregard for obeying SCOTUS decisions regarding student loans are just only 2 examples of the Biden Administration unconstitutional actions.
I don't know what any of that has to do with my post.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is not my fault.
Nothing you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote or with the post to which I was responding, so yeah, I’m pretty sure it is your fault.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nothing you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote or with the post to which I was responding, so yeah, I’m pretty sure it is your fault.
Really?

I was responding to the stuff about elections and Ukraine.

The I posted stuff about Joe and his administration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Really?

I was responding to the stuff about elections and Ukraine.

The I posted stuff about Joe and his administration.
Right, and my comment (as well as the one of yours to which I was responding) was about Trump trying to run an “unconstitutional or unlawful government”.

er go, your response had nothing to do with it.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We will have to agree to disagree agreeably because I am certain that the Trump administration governed constitutionally and lawfully much more so than the Biden Administration is. Whereas, you appear to believe the opposite.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....meanwhile, at a campaign event last night in Iowa, the former president can't seem to forget the ghost of John McCain:

[Trump continues to write off Arizona through his silly vendictivness]

“Obamacare is a catastrophe. Nobody talks about it. You know, without John McCain, we would have had it done. John McCain, for some reason, couldn’t get his arm up that day. Remember?” Trump said, pointing his thumb down as McCain did. “He goes like that. That was the end of that.”

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0