Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The gay community certainly hasn't helped itself by going after children.
By telling them that they are just like all other people and deserving of the same respect and opportunity?

You may be thinking of heterosexual relatives and people known to their victims.
The Christian community hasn't done any significant non-Christian persecution in a long time. I find it unlikely they will now that there's less of them.
Well "significant" is quite a relative term. They've managed to fight for legislation that is killing women unnecessarily but they don't see that.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I thought that candidates chose their running mates for 'balance,' but this would be the most un-balanced ticket I have ever seen.

Obama, for example, chose Biden because he had vast experience in foreign relations, and Obama did not.

Trump chose Pence because he had political experience as a governor and former Congressmen, and he brought a seriousness and unwavering conservative religiosity to the ticket.

It would be great comedy fodder for SNL, Comedy Central, Colbert, and every other satirist in the country--but in 2016, lots of people laughed their way to a loss that was devastating to the country--and the joke was on them.

For months, Trump has 'repeatedly' discussed choosing Marjorie Taylor Greene as his 2024 running mate: journalist (msn.com)
I fully support this option.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
By telling them that they are just like all other people and deserving of the same respect and opportunity?

Do you imagine that's what they're teaching to children?

You may be thinking of heterosexual relatives and people known to their victims.

Pretty sure I was specifically speaking about the indoctrination of children in schools.

My favorite is the drag queen teaching elementary school kids how to "twerk".

Nothing sexual about a gay men's choir singing a little double entendre about "coming for your children".

This is all just about respect and opportunity right? What is the opportunity they're missing? Gay men out earn heterosexual men on average.
If it's just about respect then we can just tell them about respect....and how maybe that drag queen teaching children to twerk doesn't deserve any. If you want to teach them sex ed...wait until they're in middle school or high school like the rest of the country.

If you have a good reason for teaching little kids about gay sex, I'd love to hear it. As of this post, I've yet to see anyone even attempt to give a reason.

Well "significant" is quite a relative term. They've managed to fight for legislation that is killing women unnecessarily but they don't see that.

I've got no idea what this refers to and frankly, it sounds off topic.

Upvote 0