Trump highlights his favorite moment from the hearing yesterday…

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
No, we’ll keep running. He likes a fight, he likes campaigning. A king doesn’t get to do that.

They can have elections in one party States. I suppose he could be called Chancellor or Kaiser or some other cool sounding German word to reflect his Germanic heritage.

• Useful
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If his supporters would lay down and let him get away with this, why wouldn’t they lay down when he overruns the Constitution and run for a third term?
I don't think he could get enough states to disregard the Constitution in order to put him on their ballot.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The moment that affected me most was when Ambassador Taylor related being on a bridge and observing Ukranian soldiers. He was approached by a Ukranian officer who thanked him, and the United States, for giving his country the military aid that would allow them to remain independent, and keep his soldiers alive...

Knowing that the aid was being withheld for capricious and unconstitutional reasons, Taylor was heartbroken...as I was hearing it.

Only a sociopath would have the means to help this struggling democracy (already passed and authorized by the Senate) and hold it back to help him win an election.

Upvote 0