Trump has just put out a video BEGGING Congress to investigate the "corrupt FBI" and "corrupt DOJ". Does he even know how Separation of Powers works?

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's my opinion President Trump didn't rape Jean Carrol in a department store dressing room 30 years ago, he has openly stated he dosent know the woman, it's all about the $10 million she is seeking in damages, in modern terms many would call this $gold digging$

Trump 2024, Make America Great Again!

Jesus Is The Lord
You're free to hold that opinion, if you wish...but you should know that Trump IS guilty of both sexually abusing Jean Carroll, and defaming her, as determined by a court of law. He tried to countersue her afterward, but that was dismissed by the judge, so his guilt remains for all to see.

But hey, I'm sure you know more about the case than the judge and jury who heard all the evidence themselves.

-- A2SG, not that you're biased or nothin'......

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's my opinion President Trump didn't rape Jean Carrol in a department store dressing room 30 years ago, he has openly stated he dosent know the woman,
See? This is what you are left with.
An American church that has so dumbed down politics to "Can't vote for abortion Joe" or whatever mantra's you come up with - that you want a simple person you CAN vote with. So you start lying to yourselves. Alt-troof is born.

Like, climate change isn't real, gun's don't kill people, fossil fuels are great and don't destabilise the climate, coal doesn't DOUBLE the cost of electricity by outsourcing the the health costs to your terrible healthcare sector, coal doesn't cost $300 billion a year in healthcare (basically half your military budget), and coal doesn't actually cost America 20,000 lives in pollution each year. Healthcare insurers CEO's REALLY DO deserve to take home $1 billion - which would employ 29,000 nurses, etc etc etc. Oh yeah, and Trump is the smartest President you've ever had - you've never seen anyone like it, and the election was stolen. So trying to OVERTHROW a valid election outcome by attacking the Capitol and killing cops there is the godly thing to do.

Riiiight.

Did you ever think that maybe lives are lost to worshipping coal and guns and anti-climate lies?

Yes - I agree - I don't want to vote for abortion either. Nor am I happy that my country legalised gay marriage. And yes, there are vastly more abortions than coal deaths and gun murders in America. I admit that.

But here's something you failed to consider.

If you are afraid of voting for something God condemns, like abortion and gay marriage - what about just not being a Christian? That little old lady that has the freedom to not go to church, but instead stays home and tends her rose garden. Should we outlaw her as well? Because God condemns that as well. Not just abortion and gay marriage. God condemns her. Should we make it so she's breaking the law as well? Where do you draw the line?

Also, did you consider your country might need a Christian party that was left-of-centre? Neoliberalism is a failed economic policy. It just lets the rich get ever richer with no sign of 'trickle down' actually working to help the poor. It basically caused the GFC. But imagine a Social Liberal party that was socially conservative and would criminalise abortion, revoke gay marriage, but accepted climate change was real and wanted to basically have a gun ban like we have in Australia and Medicare for all. (Healthcare for all? Man - we must be COMMUNISTS here in Australia!) Would you vote for them?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
See? This is what you are left with.
An American church that has so dumbed down politics to "Can't vote for abortion Joe" or whatever mantra's you come up with - that you want a simple person you CAN vote with. So you start lying to yourselves. Alt-troof is born.

Like, climate change isn't real, gun's don't kill people, fossil fuels are great and don't destabilise the climate, coal doesn't DOUBLE the cost of electricity by outsourcing the the health costs to your terrible healthcare sector, coal doesn't cost $300 billion a year in healthcare (basically half your military budget), and coal doesn't actually cost America 20,000 lives in pollution each year. Healthcare insurers CEO's REALLY DO deserve to take home $1 billion - which would employ 29,000 nurses, etc etc etc. Oh yeah, and Trump is the smartest President you've ever had - you've never seen anyone like it, and the election was stolen. So trying to OVERTHROW a valid election outcome by attacking the Capitol and killing cops there is the godly thing to do.

Riiiight.

Did you ever think that maybe lives are lost to worshipping coal and guns and anti-climate lies?

Yes - I agree - I don't want to vote for abortion either. Nor am I happy that my country legalised gay marriage. And yes, there are vastly more abortions than coal deaths and gun murders in America. I admit that.

But here's something you failed to consider.

If you are afraid of voting for something God condemns, like abortion and gay marriage - what about just not being a Christian? That little old lady that has the freedom to not go to church, but instead stays home and tends her rose garden. Should we outlaw her as well? Because God condemns that as well. Not just abortion and gay marriage. God condemns her. Should we make it so she's breaking the law as well? Where do you draw the line?

Also, did you consider your country might need a Christian party that was left-of-centre? Neoliberalism is a failed economic policy. It just lets the rich get ever richer with no sign of 'trickle down' actually working to help the poor. It basically caused the GFC. But imagine a Social Liberal party that was socially conservative and would criminalise abortion, revoke gay marriage, but accepted climate change was real and wanted to basically have a gun ban like we have in Australia and Medicare for all. (Healthcare for all? Man - we must be COMMUNISTS here in Australia!) Would you vote for them?
Thing is people who espouse Christian Nationalism want a Christian theocracy in the US. They ain't gonna get one.

Not only are several of the ten commandments enshrined as rights in the Bill of Rights, only two of those commandments are actually illegal (three if you count bearing false witness only as perjury, and include slander/libel as actionable torts, not crimes). Not to mention many of the old testament passages, like those prohibiting eating shellfish and wearing blended fabrics (possibly homosexuality, depending on the interpretation), are not at all illegal.

Plus which, of course, Jesus called to aid the poor, and that goes strictly against GOP policy.

So Christian Nationalism, a cause that Truth seems to espouse, is truly a lost cause. At least, so long as the US Constitution is the source of our laws.

As for Trump, well, I can't think of a less Christian candidate to come along in a long time. Why so many religious right fantatics worship him, I'll never understand.

-- A2SG, but it would be fun to see him trying to get through the eye of a needle......

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He forgets that FBI chief Wray is his appointee. The witnesses who provided evidence for his indictment are all Republicans.

A special prosecutor was appointed to eliminate political concerns.

The judge in the documents indictment is his appointee.

So where is the unfairness?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He forgets that FBI chief Wray is his appointee. The witnesses who provided evidence for his indictment are all Republicans.

A special prosecutor was appointed to eliminate political concerns.

The judge in the documents indictment is his appointee.

So where is the unfairness?
Where is the unfairness? Easy.

"How dare anyone hold Donald Trump accountable for his actions??? Don't they realize, he's above the law!!!"

-- A2SG, that's about it.....

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're free to hold that opinion, if you wish...but you should know that Trump IS guilty of both sexually abusing Jean Carroll, and defaming her, as determined by a court of law. He tried to countersue her afterward, but that was dismissed by the judge, so his guilt remains for all to see.

But hey, I'm sure you know more about the case than the judge and jury who heard all the evidence themselves.

-- A2SG, not that you're biased or nothin'......
A Clinton appointed Judge (Lewis A. Kaplan) in New York, from the well know "judicial activist" in the southern district

The woman walked away with $5 Million, after all said and done that's $2 Million tax free, and it's still my opinion that 30 years after the fact she is a "gold digger" chasing the easy money

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A Clinton appointed Judge (Lewis A. Kaplan) in New York, from the well know "judicial activist" in the southern district
I thought you approved of judicial activism? Or is that only when it agrees with you?

The woman walked away with $5 Million, after all said and done that's $2 Million tax free, and it's still my opinion that 30 years after the fact she is a "gold digger" chasing the easy money
As I said, you're free to hold that opinion, but....

A jury of his peers (not the judge alone) decided on Trump's guilt after they saw all the evidence, and heard Trump's legal team's defense.

None of which you are privy to.

-- A2SG, just sayin'......

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The House is working on Bidens impeachment as I write, as if Biden hasn't been the subject of house committee investigation for the past 6 months China/Ukraine bribes for "The Big Guy", his ship is sinking fast, it will be sunk very soon
Just have to wait for them to find the real truth about Obama's birth certificate first, I'm guessing.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Thing is people who espouse Christian Nationalism want a Christian theocracy in the US. They ain't gonna get one.

Not only are several of the ten commandments enshrined as rights in the Bill of Rights, only two of those commandments are actually illegal (three if you count bearing false witness only as perjury, and include slander/libel as actionable torts, not crimes). Not to mention many of the old testament passages, like those prohibiting eating shellfish and wearing blended fabrics (possibly homosexuality, depending on the interpretation), are not at all illegal.

Plus which, of course, Jesus called to aid the poor, and that goes strictly against GOP policy.

So Christian Nationalism, a cause that Truth seems to espouse, is truly a lost cause. At least, so long as the US Constitution is the source of our laws.

As for Trump, well, I can't think of a less Christian candidate to come along in a long time. Why so many religious right fantatics worship him, I'll never understand.

-- A2SG, but it would be fun to see him trying to get through the eye of a needle......
I agree with many of your points - and actually think that when Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world" and Paul gave us Romans 13 and many other great passages on our relationship with the state, the groundwork was set for St Augustine to come up with the "2 Cities of God" which basically describes the separation of church and the state. Truth7t7 might not understand these concepts which is why I'm asking him whether he'd mandate a certain level of compulsory church attendance.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Just have to wait for them to find the real truth about Obama's birth certificate first, I'm guessing.
:oldthumbsup: I'm Australian and yet still found that funny!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A jury of his peers (not the judge alone) decided on Trump's guilt after they saw all the evidence, and heard Trump's legal team's defense.

None of which you are privy to.

-- A2SG, just sayin'......
A Jury Of His Peers?

Just like the Jan 6th case against Trump in DC, where 77% of the voting population are registered democrats, with only 5% republican

Banana Republic

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why aren't you complaining about the Palm Beach County trial? Do you think it will be easy to find "objective" jurors who will evaluate on evidence alone there?
He has two federal trials--one in a district with an overwhelming pro-Trump bias and one in a district where he only received about 15% of the 2020 vote.
And why is that? Because that's where the crimes were committed.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Why aren't you complaining about the Palm Beach County trial? Do you think it will be easy to find "objective" jurors who will evaluate on evidence alone there?
He has two federal trials--one in a district with an overwhelming pro-Trump bias and one in a district where he only received about 15% of the 2020 vote.
And why is that? Because that's where the crimes were committed.
Exactly. But waaaaa, it's all a political witch hunt - except he seems to have committed the crimes, is on tape committing the crimes, there's extensive evidence he committed the crimes, it isn't Joe Biden after him but the DOJ and FBI, and because he's running for President suddenly all his crimes are just meant ro vanish?

If I assault a lady in a Department store change room and then she sues me and I LOSE THE TRIAL, does whining "election interference" and repeating "I never saw that woman!" 20 times an hour actually work in the USA?

If Trump gets elected again - many are concerned that you will actually lose your democracy to the political and mob like stacking of election authorities etc that would follow.

Yet Christians still defend this man? That's left me dumbfounded! I would have thought someone who repeats "Jesus is Lord" every second post would have chosen a different Republican. I mean, I can almost respect The Lincoln Project for it's stance - even though I'm against their neoliberalism. But Trump? I think I have some PTSD just from the sound of his voice!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
A Jury Of His Peers?

Just like the Jan 6th case against Trump in DC, where 77% of the voting population are registered democrats, with only 5% republican

Banana Republic
Well, you should blame the Founding Fathers because they are the ones who created the requirement that he be charged where the alleged crime was committed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
God, Family, Country, Trump 2024, Make America Great Again!
:help:
Yeah, but voting for Trump isn't really voting for a family man, is it?
Voting for Trump isn't really voting in the best interests of your country - given what an absolute laughing stock he was while in office. His behaviour since then - in defying the terms of his court releases - has if possible degenerated since office!
Voting for Trump is a vote for alt-right climate denial, coal, guns - all of which kill Americans - ripping up IRA and undoing all the great jobs IRA is bringing to the USA - especially in energy industries like home-grown solar.
So I HARDLY see how you equate voting for Trump being voting for GOD!??
Methinks you have turned the Republican Party into some sort of idol?

"I never met this woman - I never saw this woman..."
And then he goes on to explain how they met up in a department store change rooms - and he blames HER saying "What kind of woman..."

So which is it?
He never met or saw this woman, or they were "immediately attracted to each other" because - you know - narcissism always gets the better of him. He has to let people know what a stud he is all the time.

From your hero's own mouth.

So he never met the woman, or he met her and "a few minutes later we were playing hanky panky in the dressing rooms"?​

Which is the TROOF, Truth?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A Jury Of His Peers?

Banana Republic
Hey, that's how the justice system works. Same rules for Trump as for everyone else.

-- A2SG, if he only wants to be indicted in friendly jurisdictions, then he should have committed his crimes there instead......

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I think he'll beat the rap but does he know how separation of powers works? Probably not. He didn't seem to know how the voting system worked but I'm sure some of his handlers do know. The question is does he listen to his handlers? Probably sometimes but his narcissistic personality disorder won't allow him to believe he has ever been wrong about anything.

Question......Why do Trump supporters support a man with a mental illness that could end up shoving us into WWIII?

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Question......Why do Trump supporters support a man with a mental illness that could end up shoving us into WWIII?

I just thought I'd give this excellent question the emphasis it duly deserves.
Especially while I have the movie Oppenheimer fresh in the brain.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'What does "from the well know "judicial activist" in the southern district" even mean? It's almost as if smearing our public servants is just a reflex with you propagandists.

How was it easy getting assaulted in a dressing room by a creep? She had to tell those around her at the time of the incident, maintain a consistent story for nearly thirty years, somehow get him to defame her several times over the years. vilifying her publicly. She had to get his to brag about assaulting women on mic, she had to find 26 other women who also claimed over the decades to have been assaulted by him. He lied saying he had never met her, didn't know who she was and that she was not his type. This was proven to be a lie during deposition when he was shown a photograph of them together before the assault and he identified her as his then-wife, Marla Maples.

Now, even though she won her case in front of a jury, she has people such as you making false claims and insulting her. Yeah, real easy money - it just took 30 years of him behaving badly in public.

Upvote 0