Trump Campaign Lawyer Admits to Judge: Our Search for Evidence of Fraud Produced Obvious Lies and ‘S

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
full headline:
Trump Campaign Lawyer Admits to Judge: Our Search for Evidence of Fraud Produced Obvious Lies and ‘Spam’

Trump Campaign Lawyer Admits to Judge: Our Search for Evidence of Fraud Produced Obvious Lies and ‘Spam’
A Trump campaign attorney conceded in court on Thursday morning that he tried to enter hundreds of dodgy form-filed affidavits into evidence, even though their own investigation found that a subset of the sworn statements that they received were filled with lies and “spam.”

“This is concerning,” Judge Daniel Kiley, from Arizona’s Maricopa County, remarked with some understatement.
tulc(thinks it is indeed concerning)

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yeah that bird is still trying to fly "there is not proof of fraud".

Does make me wonder what other Judges have ruled as of late. That won't be posted.

:) come Jan 20th IF Biden wins I wonder what some are going to do then.. with out Trump.
Probably go to jail for signing affidavits that were false.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And as usual, Trump is using this to scam people out of their cash to fill his pockets:

Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC
(Reuters) - As President Donald Trump seeks to discredit last week’s election with baseless claims of voter fraud, his team has bombarded his supporters with requests for money to help pay for legal challenges to the results: “The Left will try to STEAL this election!” reads one text.
The emailed solicitations send supporters to an “Official Election Defense Fund” website that asks them to sign up for recurring donations to “protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day.”

The fine print makes clear most of the money will go to other priorities.
One Republican political strategist said Trump is misleading supporters who might give small donations to whatever cause he approves.

“It’s important to be up front with people ...“If you tell them it’s going for legal fees, well then it should go for legal fees.”
Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

If you wanted to donate to the election lawsuits, you'd have to contribute over $8,000 before the lawsuit fund would get a penny of your money. Anything under $8,000 will go to Trump himself.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wonder if this going to be like the postal worker who supposedly recanted his claim of voter fraud and then found that he actually didnt.

Only 2 ballots that arrived late and had Nov. 3 postmark came from Erie postal facility
Matthew Rink
Erie Times-News
But hours later, in a video retweeted by President Donald Trump, Hopkins denied he had recanted his allegations, stating that "I'm here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened."

The video in just a few hours had received more than 1.3 million views.

Hopkins' allegations, though, were already beginning to fall apart before news broke that he had recanted his statement.

The Erie Times-News on Tuesday morning reviewed 129 mail-in ballot envelopes that were postmarked Nov. 3 but arrived at the Erie County Board of Elections after Election Day.

Of those 129 ballots, only two postmarked Nov. 3 were processed through the Erie facility, the Times-News discovered in its review, which was conducted in the presence of Erie County Board of Elections Chairman Carl Anderson and others.

Erie postal worker denies recanting ballot fraud claim

Ooops.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only 2 ballots that arrived late and had Nov. 3 postmark came from Erie postal facility
Matthew Rink
Erie Times-News
But hours later, in a video retweeted by President Donald Trump, Hopkins denied he had recanted his allegations, stating that "I'm here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened."

Hopkins' allegations, though, were already beginning to fall apart before news broke that he had recanted his statement.

The Erie Times-News on Tuesday morning reviewed 129 mail-in ballot envelopes that were postmarked Nov. 3 but arrived at the Erie County Board of Elections after Election Day.

Of those 129 ballots, only two postmarked Nov. 3 were processed through the Erie facility, the Times-News discovered in its review, which was conducted in the presence of Erie County Board of Elections Chairman Carl Anderson and others.

Ooops.

In 2016 it was Trump and the Russians. "he's not my president" thousands of angry people marching and foaming at the mouth. Four years of conspiracy. Ooops, how soon we forget and act like the other side is the problem.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, we should halt the whole election process and give them time to investigate properly. You can't rush things like this. Trump should stay in office while we sort this all out.
he should stay in office till Jan 20. Then he's not in office any more. Of course if no one is declared by than doesn't the Speaker of the House become acting President until a winner is chosen?
tulc(...is okay with that as well)

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew Rink
Erie Times-News

Ooops.
So what are your thoughts about the Washington Post article being a blatant lie?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So what are your thoughts about the Washington Post article being a blatant lie?

About the same thoughts as my thoughts about the boogeyman hiding in closets.

For the same reason. As you now see, the original claim was false:

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
he should stay in office till Jan 20. Then he's not in office any more. Of course if no one is declared by than doesn't the Speaker of the House become acting President until a winner is chosen?

I say fire everyone on the hill and start over. Our bloated inefficient government has strangled our great country.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

For the same reason. As you now see, the original claim was false:

There were only two ballots that went through that facility that were postmarked the way he claimed. C'mon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be up to the voters in each district, not some wannabee dictator. Constitution, you know.

That wannabee dictator is our president. Elected by the people.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That wannabee dictator is our president. Elected by the people.
iu

Not any more.

iu

Um, actually Biden ended up with 306. "A landslide" according to Trump.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟188,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Trump's current behavior has my wife and myself concerned for the nation.

Will he do something stupid that will hurt the nation or finally concede and transfer power to Biden peacefully ? Hopefully, it's the latter !

Upvote 0