Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Antifa isn't innocent, they do a lot to accelerate these situations but they don't go around killing people. He has worn my patience thin and I have some very serious concerns about the alt right. If you are going to condemn hate then say it and move on, he couldn't resist the temptation to make insinuations and then call the follow up questions fake news. This isn't old school conservatism and the sooner Republicans wake up and smell the poison in their well the better.
Agree about some of idiots on anti Nazi. But NOT justify for Nazis. Not matter what is NOT justify for Nazis.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Agree about some of idiots on anti Nazi. But NOT justify for Nazis. Not matter what is NOT justify for Nazis.
Well nothing justifies Nazis but that is kind of beside the point. When something like the mess in Charlottesville it's a time to grieve and a time to heal. Things got out of hand and one man turned the whole thing into a travesty. You don't try to justify what lead up to it, and I think that's exactly what Trump tried to do. He couldn't resist and his character is showing.

Upvote 0

Methesinner

Feb 15, 2015
USA
✟9,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He is exactly right they are both terrible elements the only thing worse than a nazi is a communist pig. No matter what he says the fake lame stream media is going to go after him. This was the best thing he has said since his glory days during the campaign.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He is exactly right they are both terrible elements the only thing worse than a nazi is a communist pig. No matter what he says the fake lame stream media is going to go after him. This was the best thing he has said since his glory days during the campaign.
Girl who die worse than Nazis? You very wrong.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who were the communists? Though ANTIFA was present and shared responsibility for the violence, most of the counter protesters were peaceful.

Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
09n0tgc02kgz.jpg

"I have a message to the Neo-Nazis, the white nationalists, and the Neo-Confederates. Let me be as blunt as possible: Your heroes are losers. You are supporting a lost cause. Believe me, I knew the original Nazis. I was born in Austria in 1947, shortly after the second world war. Growing up, I was surrounded by broken men, men who came home from a war filled with shrapnel and guilt, men who were misled into a losing ideology."

"And I can tell you: these ghosts you idolize spent the rest of their lives living in shame and right now, they're resting in hell."

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
09n0tgc02kgz.jpg

"I have a message to the Neo-Nazis, the white nationalists, and the Neo-Confederates. Let me be as blunt as possible: Your heroes are losers. You are supporting a lost cause. Believe me, I knew the original Nazis. I was born in Austria in 1947, shortly after the second world war. Growing up, I was surrounded by broken men, men who came home from a war filled with shrapnel and guilt, men who were misled into a losing ideology."

"And I can tell you: these ghosts you idolize spent the rest of their lives living in shame and right now, they're resting in hell."
Thank You! Is great words.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Antifa are typically communist and no they were not peaceful. True they didn't kill anyone, but they did attack and beat people up as to "who started it" I am not sure. They are both rotten to the core and BOTH need to be called out. Thats all
Violence bad. If Antifa use is bad. But is being used to make Trump words less bad. Is being used to make Nazis and KKK less bad. That disgusting.

Upvote 0

Methesinner

Feb 15, 2015
USA
✟9,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
09n0tgc02kgz.jpg

Well I doubt just ordinary German soldiers are in hell, but that is cool. I can not get used to that shirt. lol Anyway he will always be Conan to me lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Methesinner

Feb 15, 2015
USA
✟9,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
09n0tgc02kgz.jpg

Upvote 0

Methesinner

Feb 15, 2015
USA
✟9,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Violence bad. If Antifa use is bad. But is being used to make Trump words less bad. Is being used to make Nazis and KKK less bad. That disgusting.
Depends on who you talk to Democrats and liberals in the US see it that way, others see it as calling out Both sides for their violence. No one knows unless they actually get into Trumps mind...and I think most of us are happy not going there...

Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So off topic, BUT I actually remember reading a conspiracy theory that Arnold was part of the master race breeding program. lol (Kinda hard since he was born in 47)
No, that's right. I saw a documentary about it, him and his brother Danny DeVito...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that wouldn't be surprising considering that his dad was probably a Democrat.
...but President Trump couldn't get elected until he became a Republican. :wave:
tulc(guesses Republicans have much lower standards then Democrats?) :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erose

Jul 2, 2010
✟67,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...but President Trump couldn't get elected until he became a Republican. :wave:
tulc(guesses Republicans have much lower standards then Democrats?) :scratch:
What do you mean couldn't? He didn't try to run for president but once, and ended up beating the queen mother of the Democratic Party.

Quite honestly he probably would still be president if he ran as a Democrat.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you mean couldn't? He didn't try to run for president but once, and ended up beating the queen mother of the Democratic Party.

Not a chance, he would have never gotten through the committee process. When is the last time Democrats have had 17 potential and viable candidates on the national stage?

• Winner
Reactions: Erose
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's cute you think that, remember how almost 3,000,000 more people voted for him not to be President then voted for him? :wave:
tulc(might also point out how President Trump ran for President off and on since the late 80's) :sorry:

Upvote 0