Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Doesn't bother me, since the thread is about comparing President Trump's poll numbers to President Obama I just like staying with the subject the thread is about. :wave:
tulc(does appreciate disciple Clint helping to keep reminding people how much better President Obama was at being our President than President Trump is)
My pleasure, I hope you will be just as happy with the results of the Durham and the two senate investigations in Obama and his administration.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My pleasure,
thanks for that. :wave:

I hope you will be just as happy with the results of the Durham and the two senate investigations in Obama and his administration.
I'm sure they're going to end just like all the other investigations the Republicans launch to great ballyhoo and happy cheering by their base: with a whimper and them slinking off into the night. Probably about the time the various trials of ex-President Trump starts and they all suddenly become "Never-Trumpers" overnight. :wave:
tulc(is getting his "who's going to jump ship" first picks down) :)

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thanks for that. :wave:

I'm sure they're going to end just like all the other investigations the Republicans launch to great ballyhoo and happy cheering by their base: with a whimper and them slinking off into the night. Probably about the time the various trials of ex-President Trump starts and they all suddenly become "Never-Trumpers" overnight. :wave:
tulc(is getting his "who's going to jump ship" first picks down) :)
lets just see who gets more entertainment out of this.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My pleasure, I hope you will be just as happy with the results of the Durham and the two senate investigations in Obama and his administration.

How's that one working for Trump?

Yep. Guess why.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-26_8-35-50.png
    upload_2020-6-26_8-35-50.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is easy people are guilty of trying to unseat the president

About 52% of Americans registered to vote, according to the last RCP numbers. About 44% are trying to retain him for another term.

and that fact is slowly beginning to be proven.

Go figure. Fox News now has Biden narrowly ahead in Texas.

Trump can still pull this out, but he needs to start being a president. I don't know if there's any way he can learn to do that in the time he has left.

And no, recycling one or more of the many failed "investigations" of Obama doesn't look like a very smart use of time at this point.

More likely that would involve the SS Trump slipping beneath the waves, with a few last whimpers of "Obamagate", "Kenya", and "Benghazi."

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
About 52% of Americans registered to vote, according to the last RCP numbers. About 44% are trying to retain him for another term.

Go figure. Fox News now has Biden narrowly ahead in Texas.

Trump can still pull this out, but he needs to start being a president. I don't know if there's any way he can learn to do that in the time he has left.

And no, recycling one or more of the many failed "investigations" of Obama doesn't look like a very smart use of time at this point.

More likely that would involve the SS Trump slipping beneath the waves, with a few last whimpers of "Obamagate", "Kenya", and "Benghazi."
just keep watching the clock is running and counting down on the investigation results.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What makes you think it will work any better than the last six failures? It's an admission that there's nothing left, but a "Hail Mary" pass that might make people dislike Obama more than they dislike Trump.

Or is it Hillary Clinton, this time? Hard to keep track of which one Trump is focusing on, these days.

The day Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz released his report on the 2016 FBI Crossfire Hurricane investigation, which found the investigation was properly predicated and debunked a number of conspiracy theories regarding its origins, Durham issued a statement saying, "we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened."

Many observers inside and outside the Justice Department, including the inspector general, expressed surprise that Durham would issue such a statement, as federal investigators typically do not publicly comment on their ongoing investigations.
Barr also released a statement challenging the findings of the report. Horowitz later testified to the Senate that prior to release of the report he had asked Durham for any information he had that might change the report's findings, but "none of the discussions changed our findings." The Washington Post reported that Durham could not provide evidence of any setup by American intelligence.
Clapper had testified to Congress that the CIA and other intelligence agencies did not rely on the dossier in preparing the January 2017 intelligence community assessment of Russian interference,
In February 2020, The Washington Post reported that Trump was pressing the Justice Department for Durham to finish his investigation, so that Trump could use information gathered from it in his reelection campaign.[115]

The Washington Post reported on November 22, 2019, that the Justice Department inspector general had aggressively investigated the allegation that Mifsud had been directed to entrap Papadopoulos, but found it was without merit.[18]
On December 9, 2019, Horowitz testified before the House Judiciary Committee that his investigation found that despite mistakes in organizing the investigation, the FBI did not display any political bias when initiating the investigation of Trump and the Russian government.[19][20][21] However, he also stated in a Senate hearing that he "could not rule out political bias as a possible motivation for the 17 errors the FBI made in applications for the Page surveillance."

Russia investigation origins counter-narrative - Wikipedia

It appears that Durham is loyally following orders, but without evidence, is pretty much hamstrung in his attempts to save Trump's election hopes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What makes you think it will work any better than the last six failures? It's an admission that there's nothing left, but a "Hail Mary" pass that might make people dislike Obama more than they dislike Trump.

Or is it Hillary Clinton, this time? Hard to keep track of which one Trump is focusing on, these days.
Do you even know anything at all about the hearings that are scheduled, have you see the list of people who will appear? The difference between the Russia witch hunt and the Durham investigation will be obvious in the fact that the people indited will actually be players in the game and not just people who were unfortunate victims.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you even know anything at all about the hearings that are scheduled, have you see the list of people who will appear? The difference between the Russia witch hunt and the Durham investigation will be obvious in the fact that the people indited will actually be players in the game and not just people who were unfortunate victims.

There were a lot of convictions therein. As in any case of organized crime, the perps always portray themselves as the victims.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hmm...President Trump is 40.3 today, let's see where President Obama was at this time...well...this is awkward...47.3. I know since the OP was a Gallup poll let's see where that has President Trump now. His rating at the beginning of this thread was...well...this is awkward (part 2) he was at 49% and now the latest poll has him at 39% :eek:
tulc(dropping 10 percentage points seems like a lot) :sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0