Trump’s campaign made stops nationwide. Coronavirus cases surged in his wake in at least five places

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That a second wave that was expected, and predicted, and that is currently hitting worldwide, is a fact.

Israel is in fact now locked down for the second time.

Trying to blame that on Trump, is what’s a conspiracy theory.

That they originally said masks were useless against a virus - just as medical experts had always said, even with Spanish flu and with H1N1 - is a fact, not a conspiracy theory.

Parroting partisan political propaganda again, I see.
Still, Trump has done a lot to spread the virus - maybe the pharmaceutical lobbyists put him up to it. More profit that way.

What Trump is spreading is second wave - he was exposed to the first wave through those Brazilian diplomats but was Asymptomatic.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc.. you left out the part in that where they changed some of it and they can't be sure if it came from the rally "Although there’s no way to determine definitively if cases originated at Trump’s rallies,". So I have no clue what your saying.

And that picture.. I wish the mods here would speak up or do something abou this kind of thing. That picture you posted.. you missed where they found it was "fake news"? Washington Post reported it.. investors reported on it.. I can keep going and not even hit Foxnews yet. It never happened.

This is may be a current news thread yet it is a Christian site. I will no matter what always be bold for Christ and truth. So I thank you again for showing us that we need to make sure we look into each story and not believe just one site.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"It’s a scientific and medical fact that the masks the public is wearing in America, will not stop a virus."
I read something like this at CDC.

You have your eyes WIDE OPEN.. what the virus can only come by mouth or nose? You see everyone washing hands? Why is this ONLY about Trump? I am watching videos of Democrat's NOT waring mask.. and not in public. So if Trump comes here where I live.. and I go and don't ware a mask that.. a remember watching more then once him telling us ....we should ware them. Yet if I go and don't ware a mask.. please help me here.. how is that TRUMPS fault? I am thinking I am old enough to know better.

So why is no one talking about those people that wore masks yet got the virus? Thats TRUMPS fault also?

Side note.. I did try to report this thread.. not anyone in it.. its just starting to bash others.. we should know better

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove all of the above is still considered accurate. I'd say three links (from different sources, all less than 2 months old) from actual news sites to support each of the above would be sufficient :wave:
tulc(will be interested in seeing those links)

Not my job to spend a lot of time trying to go back to the beginning of the outbreak many months ago, to document it to your satisfaction.

I know what was said. If you don’t accept it, I don’t care.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove all of the above is still considered accurate. I'd say three links (from different sources, all less than 2 months old) from actual news sites to support each of the above would be sufficient :wave:
tulc(will be interested in seeing those links)

Actually I found a saved article from early 2020 with CDC recommendations to not wear masks, and the fact that people wearing them contaminate themselves, etc.

U.S. health officials say Americans shouldn’t wear face masks to prevent coronavirus — here are 3 other reasons not to wear them

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread had a clean up. There were personal attacks, off topic comments and possible spam.

The topic is in the OP. Keep it on topic and civil. Do not attack each other.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Except masks don’t block viruses, which are 200 times smaller than the mask holes.

This is why they said not to wear masks when the “plandemic” first started - just as they said not to for every viral outbreak in history.

They recommended hand washing, social distancing, and sneezing into the crook of your arm, to stop airborne droplets containing the virus from infecting others.

They changed the recommendations for political reasons.

Their plan is to use fear mongering to keep people scared and isolated, and blame it all on Trump, in hopes of stopping his re-election.
that’s not true . They had asked people to save PPE for medical staff . At the time we didn’t realize how contagious this was

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Republicans seem not to care . Science illiterates don’t care. The rest of us don’t want to catch a serious disease that could kill or cripple us

Science illiterates be freaking out.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If I am not mistaken the surge had already begun. It is more a result of cold weather and congregating indoors. Although an unconfirmed local health professional is stating many of the new cases attributed to Covid may simply be persons with the flu having false positives for COVID. I suppose the medical professionals can work that one out as I know I cannot.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump had Covid and at those rallies neither he nor his staff were wearing masks . Some of them are now getting sick . Not everyone with this gets sick right away . Some people are asymptomatic for a while . But without masking or social distancing, that’s the issue right there . Being contagious, not knowing you’re contagious or not caring that you’re contagious and deliberately being around others who aren’t protected is what caused this problem. You don’t hear of this from Biden’s people

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums