Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Lau

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
full headline:
Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering

Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering
A new report from the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence offers a damning portrait of the people Donald Trump chose as his partners for potential projects in Russia. They include individuals with alleged connections to the mob, to Vladimir Putin and to human trafficking.

The group would comprise an extraordinary list of associates for any international businessman, let alone for the sitting president of the United States.
tulc(thought this was interesting)

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Allegedly is the operative here.

It's the primary reason why people have no confidence in the media as they make reckless accusations while using safe words that prohibit them from being called out as liars.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Allegedly is the operative here.

It's the primary reason why people have no confidence in the media as they make reckless accusations while using safe words that prohibit them from being called out as liars.
I'm sorry? I thought President Trump and his base were committed to accepting any and all allegations about people? So I thought they would be interested in seeing these ones as well. :scratch:
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry? I thought President Trump and his base were committed to accepting any and all allegations about people? So I thought they would be interested in seeing these ones as well. :scratch:
tulc(just a thought)

Who told you that ?

FYI, I'm not a Trump supporter, but haven't jumped on the Trump Hate Wagon either

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who told you that ?
President Trump did, along about the time he became the head birther and later accused Ted Cruz's dad of being involved in the kennedy assassination, then there was the "Lock Her Up!" chants at most of his rallies and the list could go on. He pretty much never heard a rumor about someone he doesn't care for that he hasn't embraced tighter than a flag at his various rallies. None, based on anything more than "I heard people say...".

FYI, I'm not a Trump supporter,
I'm aware of that.

but haven't jumped on the Trump Hate Wagon either
Me either. If he ever does something I agree with I'll post about it. It's not my fault he doesn't seem able to have do that in almost 4 years in office. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn')

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
President Trump did, along about the time he became the head birther and later accused Ted Cruz's dad of being involved in the kennedy assassination, then there was the "Lock Her Up!" chants at most of his rallies and the list could go on. He pretty much never heard a rumor about someone he doesn't care for that he hasn't embraced tighter than a flag at his various rallies. None, based on anything more than "I heard people say...".

I'm aware of that.

Me either. If he ever does something I agree with I'll post about it. It's not my fault he doesn't seem able to have do that in almost 4 years in office. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn')

But you posted......I'm sorry? I thought President Trump and his base were committed to accepting any and all allegations about people

It just seems you painted Trump supporters with a broad brush.

There are many who don't like Hillary and support Trump, that don't believe she belongs in jail, nor do they believe Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination.

Generally, Trump throws out sarcasm in what he says and few take it literally.

It's not presidential for Trump to do this, which is why I don't much like him, but I don't have much use for Hillary, Cruz or Biden and Harris either.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you posted......I'm sorry? I thought President Trump and his base were committed to accepting any and all allegations about people

It just seems you painted Trump supporters with a broad brush.
Actually, I don't think so. If they're still supporting him after all these years of his saying that sort of stuff? That's not a broad brush, that's an accurate description.

There are many who don't like Hillary and support Trump, that don't believe she belongs in jail, nor do they believe Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination.
But they're more than willing (even eager) to support the guy who does say it, right?

Generally, Trump throws out sarcasm in what he says and few take it literally.
I'm reminded of a Scripture:
Proverbs 26: 18-19 said:
Like a madman who throws
Firebrands, arrows, and death,
So is the man who deceives his neighbor (acquaintance, friend)
And then says, “Was I not joking?”

It's not presidential for Trump to do this,
Yet he's President, and it's not like he wasn't like this before his supporters started voting for him, so I'm sorry, but to me? The whole "Well...they don't all agree with him acting like this so you shouldn't paint his supporters with a broad brush!" tends to ring a little hollow to me.

which is why I don't much like him, but I don't have much use for Hillary, Cruz or Biden and Harris either.
None of the rest of them (with the exception of Cruz, who has embraced President Trump wholeheartedly since Trump called his wife ugly) talk like that, post like that or act like that.
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Full disclosure. I didn’t look at the article but I want to ask a question up front. Can you do big business in Russia without dealing directly with the mob? Isn’t the whole country kind of mob run? Sort of like New York City. Can you build a high rise without having to deal with some mob controlled companies? The mob is heavily involved in the construction unions there. If you have to use union construction your having relations with organized crime. Heck let’s not even talk about debri removal. Those companies are owned by organized crime. And the government of New York is in bed with them.
With what Trump has had to navigate through all these decades just to try to conduct any honest business at all. No wonder he is such a head strong non- ideological conservative law and order swamp hating presIdent.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Full disclosure. I didn’t look at the article. (snip)
...then why post in the thread? Shouldn't you simply start your own thread to discuss what you want to discuss?

With what Trump has had to navigate through all these decades just to try to conduct any honest business at all.
...honest business? When did he ever "conduct any honest business"? Been here:
Is Fraud Part of the Trump Organization’s Business Model?
It is becoming increasingly clear that, in the language of business schools, the Trump Organization’s core competency is in profiting from misrepresentation and deceit and, potentially, fraud.

No wonder he is such a head strong non- ideological conservative law and order swamp hating presIdent.
calling a Poe! :yellowcard:
tulc(thread will resume shortly)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums