House Republicans allege Biden directly involved in business dealings with son Hunter Biden

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There will not be a Biden impeachment, he is guilty of violating Federal Law, he will be forced to resign, he will claim he has a health issue and has to leave office for the good of the nation. I think he will do well in prison, there will always be someone available to tell him where he needs to go.

This is some of why I can't really take you seriously when you say "Seriously, consider the facts." I see zero evidence of your "seriously considered facts" from you. I only see bias and denial from you. Republicans have yet to begin investigating and you have already convicted Biden of violating federal law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will the committee schedule any?

I'll lay wage that if they did - the liberal left media will continue to ignore it as they have for more than 3 years.

Upvote 0

Tskjesusfreak

Jesus is King - 1689 LonBapConFaith
Nov 13, 2022
Georgia
✟9,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course House Republicans are going to play the political game, it is a waste of time they should be actually doing something instead of worrying about Hunter Biden shenanigans. Don't get me wrong Hunter Biden issue is really bad but this only props up the two party wack-a-moe...

I'm glad I quit voting in 2017.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is some of why I can't really take you seriously when you say "Seriously, consider the facts." I see zero evidence of your "seriously considered facts" from you. I only see bias and denial from you. Republicans have yet to begin investigating and you have already convicted Biden of violating federal law.
It is ironic to hear that considering your comments about Trump that are unsupported by any facts

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Here are what they are presenting. At the very least it sounds like probable cause for an investigation - perhaps a special counsel.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Here are what they are presenting. At the very least it sounds like probable cause for an investigation - perhaps a special counsel.
Hunter Biden is already facing a criminal investigation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Is there a quota? one and done?

The House GOP can and likely will have as many Congressional Investigations into Hunter Biden as they desire. (see also Benghazi) But that on its own will add zero criminal investigations.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The House GOP can and likely will have as many Congressional Investigations into Hunter Biden as they desire. (see also Benghazi) But that on its own will add zero criminal investigations.
Did you watch the video?

BTW - the Benghazi what about will not work here either.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you hislegacy. I do appreciate it. I don't follow too closely on the right wing sites I do visit. There's likely some suspicious activity in Hunter's adventures. I'll admit it has always seemed like much ado about nothing in my view. So I will keep an open mind.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,560.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
There will not be a Biden impeachment, he is guilty of violating Federal Law, he will be forced to resign, he will claim he has a health issue and has to leave office for the good of the nation. I think he will do well in prison, there will always be someone available to tell him where he needs to go.
What federal law is he guilty of violating? Also, how did I possible miss the trial?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What federal law is he guilty of violating? Also, how did I possible miss the trial?
I'm guessing there will be a quick about face away from the "but there's no convictions" being a valid defense when the accused is a democrat.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
None of those things ever mattered to those who condemned Trump why should they matter for Biden?

Upvote 0