2ducklow

angel duck
Jul 29, 2005
✟9,570.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
god is not the author of confusion

1 Cor 14:33 for God is not a God of [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Isaiah 59:4 No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly. They trust in [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] and speak lies; They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.
:23 "But the LORD your God will deliver them before you, and will throw them into great [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] until they are destroyed.

confusion is not a good thing.

what is the most confusing doctrine in all of christianity? anybody?

Upvote 0

JoJo50

Trying to do Jehovah's will
Mar 7, 2011
✟7,983.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Private
god is not the author of confusion

1 Cor 14:33 for God is not a God of [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Isaiah 59:4 No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly. They trust in [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] and speak lies; They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.
:23 "But the LORD your God will deliver them before you, and will throw them into great [SIZE=+1]confusion[/SIZE] until they are destroyed.

confusion is not a good thing.

what is the most confusing doctrine in all of christianity? anybody?

I find MANY are confused, when it comes to the "hellfire", and "souls". :)

Upvote 0

2ducklow

angel duck
Jul 29, 2005
✟9,570.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
gee I thought the answer was obvious to the point of the question not requiring an answer. ( can't think of the word). You know when you ask a question and the answer is so obvious no response is required or expected. It's right on the tip of my tongue.

ah it just came to me, the word is, are you ready? Rhetorical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
gee I thought the answer was obvious to the point of the question not requiring an answer. ( can't think of the word). You know when you ask a question and the answer is so obvious no response is required or expected. It's right on the tip of my tongue.

I was writing something a week or two ago and wanted to use a word but my mind went blank. More than a day later :doh: I finally thought of "rhetorical." My boss's admin. assistant couldn't even think of it. She has a master's in special ed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0