Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking." (Mark 8:24). This was healing for spiritual awareness then Jesus healed him for his natural eye sight v25.

We know it was spiritual sight because Jesus had just said "Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?" Mark 8:18

"Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears." Isa 43:8

"And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod. "And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread. 17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?"

In Scripture, some trees represent men (Zechariah 4:3-14)

Our physical senses can have spiritual purposes such as:
-Isaiah 6:1-11, sight and hearing
-Peter saw, heard, and felt an angel. Acts 12:7
-In I Kings 19:7, Elijah saw and ate the food which usually has a smell.
-Ezekiel wrote, "So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth" (Ezek. 3:1-3). John received a scroll from an angel. He wrote, "It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour" (Rev. 10:8-10).

Shown in other Scriptures such as Isaiah 6:1-2; Acts 12:7; I Kings 19:7; Ezek 3:1-3; Rev 10:8-10;
Also, Heb 5:14

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0