angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abolish the supreme courts and lay all power into the hands of emperor/pastor trump?
There are checks and balances in government. Courts have usurped authority. I'm concerned for my family. My daughter and I had been out one time and a man walked by and set a package down on a bench and walked away. We had to get up and walk quickly away. These things never happened years ago. I don't know anyone's age but I lived in a better time.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟348,650.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Constitutional protections do not apply to foreigners living outside the United States.
That's right. So what is this judge doing? It's as if he'd put us all at risk to undercut Trump's authority. I think this is an issue we should email congress about.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟348,650.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
There are checks and balances in government. Courts have usurped authority. I'm concerned for my family. My daughter and I had been out one time and a man walked by and set a package down on a bench and walked away. We had to get up and walk quickly away. These things never happened years ago. I don't know anyone's age but I lived in a better time.
Judicial review is part of the system of checks and balances.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟348,650.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That's right. So what is this judge doing? It's as if he'd put us all at risk to undercut Trump's authority. I think this is an issue we should email congress about.
Have you read the order? There is nothing in it mentioned about the Constitution.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem is, this doesn't stop terrorists. If a terrorist wanted to get into this country to do harm, they would find a way around this ban. They would go to another country, change their name and country of origin, and get in. It does not stop any home grown terrorists either that have been radicalized over the internet or at home.

This ban does nothing to stop terrorists.

It has everything with stopping Muslim immigration into this county.
I think any deterrent is worth it - to save lives and limbs. I watched a documentary on it last week - it was very sad. They showed people hobbling to the courthouse with artificial limbs. What a terrible terrible thing that was done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So a liberal Hawaiin judge is to blame for over 500 casualties in Las Vegas. Right.
What about all the other attacks from terrorists alone: 9/11, Florida, California? Try to watch the video from PBS online about it - very eye-opening. Do you know what's happening in the UK now? Thousands of young girls have been sexually abused by open borders policies. Now Brexit.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks like it is time to cut funding to Hawaii along with Porto Rico.
Obama shares a good part of the blame for allowing bump fire stocks and not banning all guns like he said he would.
The full story hasn't come out yet about that incident; ISIS claimed responsibility; but I agree that Trump inherited a mess. I read the security guard - who isn't registered as a security guard - has disappeared.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What about all the other attacks from terrorists alone: 9/11, Florida, California? Try to watch the video from PBS online about it - very eye-opening. Do you know what's happening in the UK now? Thousands of young girls have been sexually abused by open borders policies. Now Brexit.
Other than 9/11 none of those was on the scale of Las Vegas. The US doesn’t have open borders. No one is suggesting them. Just suggesting following that pesky constitution.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The full story hasn't come out yet about that incident; ISIS claimed responsibility; but I agree that Trump inherited a mess. I read the security guard - who isn't registered as a security guard - has disappeared.
He was on TV this morning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My husband said if anyone is hurt in a terrorist attack here then the liberal Hawaiin judge should be held accountable. Doesn't the president alone hold the authority to protect citizens?
No. Perhaps you and your husband should study up on that.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟313,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think any deterrent is worth it - to save lives and limbs. I watched a documentary on it last week - it was very sad. They showed people hobbling to the courthouse with artificial limbs. What a terrible terrible thing that was done.
What documentary? Got a link?

I can't even comment on your reply if I don't know which incident you are referring too.

Though I would even say that in general, a ban would not have protected us from 9/11, since most of those people are from Saudi Arabia, which has not been on the ban lists.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
What documentary? Got a link?

I can't even comment on your reply if I don't know which incident you are referring too.

Though I would even say that in general, a ban would not have protected us from 9/11, since most of those people are from Saudi Arabia, which has not been on the ban lists.

Because Saudi Arabia is an ally and The President Supports the Kingdom. He even touched the Kingdoms Orb of Power.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0