Transsexual, bisexual, drug-addict, criminal, severly mentally ill Christian.

Elvenkind

May 16, 2010
✟7,834.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Haven't been here for a year or two. Just wanted to make a post to see if I'll get any reasonable advice about my life-situation. If not, then I probably won't bother to log in again, since the last time I was here looking for help, I had people saying I was not a Christian at all, and the last thing I want to lose is my faith, cause that's about the only thing I got left.

I guess my main question is: Why is my life falling appart, when I really do believe in Jesus, and despite looking at the ruin that once were my life, I still do believe and I don't think anything can stop me from doing that? I know that having faith don't mean that everything will become perfect, but I do know my bible, and I see clearly that things like peace or joy is something that seem to be totally missing from my life. I don't expect anything from God at all when it comes to this life, but I do hope to be able to find a life where I can live with peace in Him and by that feel gladness about what I have, instead of just wanting more.

I live in an appartment-block filled basically with drug-addicts, and a few old people and refugees that the social service probably didn't know where else to put. And I can hardly walk out the door anymore, cause everyone around here hate me so much that I've been told clearly that they want to use more violence on me, and even kill me, so I have to keep a violence-alarm around at all times, and if someone comes at my door to harm me, I have to run into the bathroom, lock the door, and just wait for the police to arrive. So all I do, all day, is just sitting in here, feeling scared.

I used to be addicted to heroin, but I'm getting better to staying away from both the city and people that I used to be with, and instead just using what the doctor is giving me, but even with all that, I could risk dying from withdrawal if someone stopped giving all the meds to me.

In that life I also used to be a thief, cause I was desperate for money for more drugs, breaking into the homes of others, shop-lifting and in the end arrested for attempting to rob a grocery store with a dirty needle. But because I'm on disability, and severly mentally ill, lots of people are working to find a clinic for me to be in, instead of serving time in jail.

The reason for drug-problems is probably because my ex moved to the other side of the country with our child, and then losing him to the Child Protection, and I had nothing to say, because I had some mental health issues.

I went "out of the closet" some years ago, since everyone could see that I had problems, so I decided to just be honest about myself, but that was not a very good idea I guess, since I got banned from most of my family and I also think that is why I'm hated around here. Because they have someone even lower to pick on. So I'm bisexual, not having an issue with sex though, since I use a kind of medicine to keep my long hair, that makes me virtually chemically castrated. But I don't mind that. It is way better then all the confusion I used to have, maybe because I was sexually abused as a child. I'm also MTF transsexual, hopefully starting hormone-treatment in a month or so, to at least get a relief from the gender-dysphoria (discomfort by biological gender).

And I also have a broad variety of different mental illness diagnosis to complain about.

So I descided to come here, to ask for advice about what to do, since I'm starting to notice myself returning to old ways to find solutions to problems. For example witchcraft. Don't want to describe how, but I put a curse on a neighbour and I know it is somthing real. The last thing I heared about him, is that the curse seem to be working, but I don't want to describe that either, since the effects are so obscene.

Before I became a Christian, I wouldn't have had any of this, maybe except some mental health issues and loads of confusion, to complain about. At least back then I still had friends.

So please let me know, if any of you might see some logic in all of this.

Girder of Loins

Future Math Teacher
Dec 5, 2010
United States of America
✟18,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You were made in God's image, and to me, that just means you have a soul. I care not for your personal sexual choices, and in the end, neither will God. Honestly, I wish I could just bring you into my home so you had a place to go... I feel so bad for you. Nobody should have to go through what you are going through. But reality is quite different than what the world should be. If you have confessed that Christ is Lord and truly believe Him, then I will be seeing you in Heaven, brother.

I would say just leave and start over, but you said that you might die without the meds. If I were in your situation, I would sell almost everything, take the money and head somewhere new. Have your doctor forward everything to a doctor where you will live, and start over. Maybe find a nice little community. Or you could even find a new apartment to live in. I don't know if your mental illness prohibits you from that, though.

In the end, know that Jesus loves you!

Upvote 0

jennimatts

Blessed by God!
May 29, 2011
United States, Pacific Northwest
✟14,186.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First, a Christian should not be involved in witchcraft, and Jesus commanded his followers to love our neighbors. I pray that you recognize you need to seek forgiveness for cursing your neighbor. Try praying often for blessing for your neighbors instead.

Second, I'm not sure what meds you are taking, but I would be concerned about them interfering with hormone treatment. Please be sure your doctor has considered any drug interaction, and don't use any other drugs.

Third, I have heard a few stories of people who were incorrectly diagnosed and treated for gender dysphoria, only later to realize it was really another condition. Please be absolutely certain you have been correctly diagnosed with gender dysphoria before beginning treatment.

Finally, consider that Jesus was kind and compassionate to all who sincerely come to him in faith. If you have not, please pray for forgiveness for all the things you've done and trust that you are forgiven. Also, it sounds like you may still need to forgive those who have wronged you.

I will pray for you.

God bless,
Jenni

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I always wondered why God would release Satan on Earth deliberately so that our faith in Christ would awaken, to allow Jesus to be alive spiritually in your heart, to fight the sin-causing effects on our minds and bodies (inner-world) as well as the violence, crime and dishonesty of our multicultural global communities (outer-world). Once you allow Christ's peace to flow through you silently and abundantly, sin cannot grab or hook onto your mind and body - it's as if there's a rushing river of holy spirit flushing out the demon monsters that cause so many kinds of sin-causing actions.
Once you learn to realize what kind of evidence is going in the inner-world and outer-world of our human lives like a crime scene investigator (CSI for short), you stop becoming a victim or loser, and you begin your journey experience with Jesus Christ who is our victorious fighter against Satan. I have a strange feeling that Satan wants some genius human being or supercomputer to discover the secrets of time so that some kind of time machine device can stop time in it's tracks to avoid the future-coming of Christ's return to Earth who will defeat Satan as written in Revelations.
Unfortunately, God's gift to know our future actions including Satan's deceiving dirty work on our lives has already won the game - it's like Satan is on his last piece when playing chess, and just before he could make his move, God had already future-seen his move.
I can tell how frustrating it is for Satan to win victory over us because many Christian church pastors worldwide fearlessly spread the Word of God even in very dangerous situations, knowing that Christ's resurrection is powerful evidence that eternal life after death is like the best of the best birthday present in the world.
May the supernatural healing peace of Jesus flow abundantly from your heart to the hearts of those who are suffering so that the supernatural faith of Jesus will heal their minds and bodies, as this flowing abundance of Christ's peace is happening inside Christians churches in our local communities: to become conquerors of Christ - and not victims of Satan .;*;.

:liturgy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

playbluebabble

Wide Awake
Oct 4, 2012
✟15,245.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Before I became a Christian, I wouldn't have had any of this, maybe except some mental health issues and loads of confusion, to complain about. At least back then I still had friends.

Your best bet is to start to put your self in a situation where you see your own wrong beliefs in matters, and being willing to admit your beliefs could be wrong.

People have a tendency to believe what they want to believe based on their own preferences. Examine your preferences very closely and be willing to change them where they are wrong.

Otherwise, the truth to you will sound obnoxious and you will shrug it off as though it were a lie because it is something you do not wish to believe.

I can run down the list about what you wrote which is not helpful to your peace, love, and joy... but most of what I am hearing from you can be summed up by advising you to get your mind and heart out of carnal desires and set them towards something higher, better, and less selfish.

A lot of what you are talking about is all about how you have many desires in this world and how those desires cause you problems. Desires choke out the word and prevent spirituality from progressing.

Upvote 0

JPlovesGod7

Nov 18, 2011
✟15,177.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listen to this carefully, as simple as it is. KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS. That is the most important thing you can do. Secondly, confess that you have sinned before God and be cleansed and freed from all of the bondage you are experiencing. Thirdly make bold and healthy decisions for yourself. (e.g. The people you are with, the money you spend, ect.) I can see the tough situation your in, you feel rejected by almost everyone, and have know place to go. I've been their. KEEP HOLDING ON TO JESUS, don't give up! I know its hard but it is worth it in the end! Please email me as I would love to talk and encourage you as much as possible, and to also go way more in depth with your situation. My email is pierce(dot)joseph8@gmail(dot)com (dot = .)

Reactions: Elvenkind
Upvote 0

Elvenkind

May 16, 2010
✟7,834.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Girder of Loins: Thanks for kind words. I have, and can gladly confess again that Jesus is Lord and God knows I do believe. I just don't understand why I have to go through all of this. I think it is written that none will be given more then he can bare, but this don't seem to be the case for me. I can't lift up and throw away all that is pushing me down. I'm crushed from the weight of it all.

If I could have gotten a new place to live, I wouldn't have been living here anymore. I don't have things of value that can be sold to get another place to live either. These days I'm seriously considering buying a lavvo (native Scandinavian version of a tipi) where it is possible to burn firewood inside to give warmth and make food. Without having to pay rents for this appartment or electricity bills (etc.) then money wouldn't be a problem for me, I could get all the food I wanted and buy new things every month to improve that kind of life. It don't seem realistic to go out on the open market to find somewhere to live. Who whould want a person like me? I can't be dishonest and pretend like I'm someone who most people would like. I made myself homeless when I started to get problems with drugs, because I felt it was wrong to live like that in a place where I wasn't even allowed to smoke inside. Then I got this hellhole of a place, from the social service office, after rehab, but I just got more problems with drugs, since it's not easy when people come at my door to sell drugs and stuff it up in my face. These days I don't open the door at all, if I don't know who is coming. They don't want to give me another place to live, since there's already so many in need of a home that have to wait years for it, and living in fear, even having neighbours prohobited from coming to my place, is no valid reason to get through the wall of bureaucracy. And even if I got another place like that, it seem to be all the same everywhere, with a majority of drug-addicts and loads of social problems. With some steroid-filled psycho as a kind of "boss" that rules in each place. If someone is weak, in some way or another, they become an easy target. I've seen for myself, people getting into overdose, then nobody bother to call an ambulance, but just loot them instead. I've had friends dying like that, and even murdered when trying to get away from that kind of life.

Jennimats: Of course I know Christians shouldn't put curses on others. That's why I'm here really. Because I don't want to answer evil with evil. I've been forgiving all those that have been seeking to be my enemies, both ignoring calling the police after being abused, and also welcoming them into my home again, making food, giving presents, being kind in all the ways I could imagine. Just to see that nothing of this is respected, to see that my things get stolen, to get new threaths. So I don't let myself be used anymore, but yes I do forgive, everything and everyone, asking God to bless my enemies and to let them have blessings meant for me instead. and I ask for forgiveness for the things I've done myself, again and again. You have no idea how much I regret in this life and all the things I wish I could have done different. So if it seem to you like I don't forgive others, then you are wrong.

And yes, I've been diagnosed. I don't want to be like this. But it hurts more to try to ingore it, then to try to get help for it. I know that it is virtually impossible for others to understand how this is like. Most probably think I'm some kind of pervert, specially when I also say that I believe in Jesus, but like I said, I'm using meds to prevent hair-loss, and would rather live a life without passion and love from another, then to look like a man.

Thanks for any prayers.

Don't have any more energy to answer further comments, sorry. But I didn't see any solutions in any of it either.

Upvote 0

jennimatts

Blessed by God!
May 29, 2011
United States, Pacific Northwest
✟14,186.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A great book to read is called Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray.

My advice to you is simple....
Surrender your life today and every day to Christ.

Talk to Him and tell Him that you need Him and that you are
sick of your life and doing things your way and you are willing to give
Him all of your life good or bad and follow Him no matter what.

Matthew 10:39
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Are you willing to give up on living your life for yourself and in the way you
think and instead give your life wholly over to the Lord so that He can give you His life?

Are you willing to give it all up no matter what God shows you that you must do
and allow God's love to come into your life and for Christ's sake find the real life that God has for you?

As long as you retain full control over your life to live it for your own desire and will,
you will never find the true life God has for you in Christ.

Yes you are saved if you turn from your sins and accept Christ as your savior but
I am talking about living life God's way so that you can experience God's love, peace
and joy now in this life.

I am talking about being honest before the Lord and admitting to Him that you
have not been willing to give Him every part of yourself as you have held
on to certain areas and kept God out of your life because you are afraid
of what God would require of you and what He would ask you to give up.

God is good and whatever He would ask you to give to Him He will replace
with what is true and good so do not be afraid to Give it all to Him.

God took on the form of man and gave up all of who He is to us for our benefit and
He asks us to do the same, to give our life to Him completely and ask Him to be our
Lord and to do with us as He pleases for His purposes which are always good
and based on His love for us.

You have nothing to lose but your pain and suffering and everything to gain
by allowing God's love to have it's way in your life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tbogunro

Sep 30, 2012
DeKalb, IL
✟15,867.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haven't been here for a year or two. Just wanted to make a post to see if I'll get any reasonable advice about my life-situation. If not, then I probably won't bother to log in again, since the last time I was here looking for help, I had people saying I was not a Christian at all, and the last thing I want to lose is my faith, cause that's about the only thing I got left.

I guess my main question is: Why is my life falling appart, when I really do believe in Jesus, and despite looking at the ruin that once were my life, I still do believe and I don't think anything can stop me from doing that? I know that having faith don't mean that everything will become perfect, but I do know my bible, and I see clearly that things like peace or joy is something that seem to be totally missing from my life. I don't expect anything from God at all when it comes to this life, but I do hope to be able to find a life where I can live with peace in Him and by that feel gladness about what I have, instead of just wanting more.

I live in an appartment-block filled basically with drug-addicts, and a few old people and refugees that the social service probably didn't know where else to put. And I can hardly walk out the door anymore, cause everyone around here hate me so much that I've been told clearly that they want to use more violence on me, and even kill me, so I have to keep a violence-alarm around at all times, and if someone comes at my door to harm me, I have to run into the bathroom, lock the door, and just wait for the police to arrive. So all I do, all day, is just sitting in here, feeling scared.

I used to be addicted to heroin, but I'm getting better to staying away from both the city and people that I used to be with, and instead just using what the doctor is giving me, but even with all that, I could risk dying from withdrawal if someone stopped giving all the meds to me.

In that life I also used to be a thief, cause I was desperate for money for more drugs, breaking into the homes of others, shop-lifting and in the end arrested for attempting to rob a grocery store with a dirty needle. But because I'm on disability, and severly mentally ill, lots of people are working to find a clinic for me to be in, instead of serving time in jail.

The reason for drug-problems is probably because my ex moved to the other side of the country with our child, and then losing him to the Child Protection, and I had nothing to say, because I had some mental health issues.

I went "out of the closet" some years ago, since everyone could see that I had problems, so I decided to just be honest about myself, but that was not a very good idea I guess, since I got banned from most of my family and I also think that is why I'm hated around here. Because they have someone even lower to pick on. So I'm bisexual, not having an issue with sex though, since I use a kind of medicine to keep my long hair, that makes me virtually chemically castrated. But I don't mind that. It is way better then all the confusion I used to have, maybe because I was sexually abused as a child. I'm also MTF transsexual, hopefully starting hormone-treatment in a month or so, to at least get a relief from the gender-dysphoria (discomfort by biological gender).

And I also have a broad variety of different mental illness diagnosis to complain about.

So I descided to come here, to ask for advice about what to do, since I'm starting to notice myself returning to old ways to find solutions to problems. For example witchcraft. Don't want to describe how, but I put a curse on a neighbour and I know it is somthing real. The last thing I heared about him, is that the curse seem to be working, but I don't want to describe that either, since the effects are so obscene.

Wow! What a life you have lived my friend! After reading this, it's CLEAR to me you've missed one thing and this is why things are happening and things WILL get worse. It's sooo simple too but hey we all make mistakes. I'm dead serious when I say this but saying this out of love. Time to let everything go! What I mean is STOP trying to figure things out, helping yourself out, and seeking answers from others! God will not and I mean will not help those that think they can do it, on their own and that's exactly what you're doing. You're fighting life's battles on your own strength and you will keep losing, trust me! God has said multiple times in the Bible w/o Him you can't do anything! God has also said multiple times to let HIM fight for you and last time I checked God has NEVER lost! I don't have to know what you're going through or how you feel about it or give you any steps. It's simple you are right the devil on your own strength and you will lose all the time, take this seriously. Write down everything you've been through like you did on here and I mean EVERYTHING and give it to God and LET GO! It's time to tag God in bruh and let him fight for you!

Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame will darken their faces.

(Insert name in blank):

_______wait's quietly before God,
for _______ victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation,
_______fortress where _______will never be shaken. O _______, trust in him at all times.
Pour out your heart to him,
for God is _______ refuge.

Upvote 0