Lawrence
✟7,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello. This is my first post. I am trying to raise awareness of something that has been bothering me. It's in regard to this robot named Sophia that artificial intelligence designers have created.

This and transhumanism seem like abominable things. I am concerned about where these advancements could possibly lead. Also there is a thing called the internet of things, a guy named Elon musk talking about transhumanism, Ray kurzweil as well.

There is a thing called smart cities, nanobots, crisper cas9 Gene editing, the Methuselah foundation, self driving cars. Biometrics, rfid chipping. Also heard of changing currencies and agenda 21 turning into the 2030 agenda, there is a transhumanist named fm 2030.

I wrote out a statement to share with people via social networks and wanted input on how I can improve it. Here it is, thanks:

This is extremely important folks, please take the time to read this, I took the time to write it because I am concerned about humanity and that includes you, no matter how abused, rejected, angry or fed up with things in general you are.

Test all things and see if they match up to scripture. Transhumanism is an abomination. We really need to be reading our Bible's now. Do not idolize a talking mannequin, sophia the talking mannequin may be a shadow of things to come, do not bow before a hologram, consider what you are doing before you put technology in your bodies, I made the choice to not put any technology in my body as I feel it is very dangerous, see Revelation 13.

Remember the subtle serpent in the garden of Eden and the commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Humble yourselves, for those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves before the most high will be exalted.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things.

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.

The Lamb of God, our Passover Lamb has risen in the flesh indeed. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. (Of sins)

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. Daniel 12

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (God with us.) Isaiah 7.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah 53.

We are saved by grace (unmerited divine favor) and faith (Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.) In Messiah (maschiach) Jesus (Yeshua) Christ alone. There is no other name by which we are to be saved. The works of our own hands will not save us.

God is capable of immesureably more than we ask for. He rewards those who seek him diligently. Repent as the prodigal son, and be baptized in the name of the Father, son and holy spirit.

Remember Egypt and the Israelites, the golden calf and the serpent lifted up in the wilderness. Remember Revelation. Remember the wise and the foolish virgins. Remember Daniel 3, the statue that people were told to worship and Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Remember nebucadnezzars dream. Call upon the name of the Lord before it's too late.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 1 Thessalonians 5

Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that he is risen in the flesh and that he is seated at the right hand side of the Father with all authority over the heavens and earth which will be shaken up. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9.

Jesus comes quickly, For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24.

He hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. For the Lord a thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. Nothing is hidden from the most high, our thoughts, our actions, our words, our beginning unto our end, and beyond. Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12

The law is our school master leading us to grace and faith which leads to salvation. All things will be made anew.

There will be glorified bodies like the Angels in heaven. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We turn our eyes to things unseen for that which is seen is temporary and that which is unseen is eternal. Every knee WILL bow before the Lord and confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God. It is allotted for man to die once and then the judgement. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

The ruler of this world satan is judged, he wanders to and fro seeking whom he may devour. He lies, steals, kills, and destroys. He was a liar from the beginning. He poses as an angel of light.

Pray without ceasing, be mindful of the things of God. Adorn yourselves with the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the sword of the spirit, the shield of faith, the belt of truth, feet prepared with the gospel of peace.

The old testament is still relevant. Love God and your neighbor. May the most high draw you into his Almighty and loving embrace and no weapon prosper against you and the Prince of Peace be manifest in your lives so that the peace that passeth all understanding increase.

Get a good King James audio Bible for free and listen to it with headphones I use one called Bible gateway, it's good, or a physical copy of the Bible. Talk to God like he's sitting right next to you and knows everything about you, past present and future. I promise you God is real.

Matt brown
Transitory23 on youtube

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello Matt, thank you for what you have posted. It's much to absorb and pray over. I agree about God's Word, and praying without ceasing, especially now. I will now check out your Youtube channel.

God bless you and welcome to CF, Matt. :wave:

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
For another perspective, check out the Christian Transhumanist Association.

Oh noo....but why Christians fight so hard to mingle with the world and their agendas, the world isn't our friend...at all...

They don't even have the definition of "transhumanism" correct, its like they make it sound like an avenue of philanthropy. "Trans-human-ism", means by its very word "beyond-human-state/condition/doctrine". Transhumanism is not something to embrace.

We gotta stop trying to be friends with this world, its going to be our ruin!

Upvote 0

saffron park

The Gom Jabbar, the High-Handed Enemy
Aug 17, 2012
[!] Upstate [!] New York
✟13,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is anybody bowing before Sophia? Are the transhumanists advocating worshipping a robot?

I don't think you quite understand transhumanism, because Sophia doesn't have much to do with it.

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello. This is my first post. I am trying to raise awareness of something that has been bothering me. It's in regard to this robot named Sophia that artificial intelligence designers have created.

This and transhumanism seem like abominable things. I am concerned about where these advancements could possibly lead. Also there is a thing called the internet of things, a guy named Elon musk talking about transhumanism, Ray kurzweil as well.

There is a thing called smart cities, nanobots, crisper cas9 Gene editing, the Methuselah foundation, self driving cars. Biometrics, rfid chipping. Also heard of changing currencies and agenda 21 turning into the 2030 agenda, there is a transhumanist named fm 2030.

Matt brown
Transitory23 on youtube

The answer is very simple Matt, it started in human modifications in Genesis 3 and Genesis 6, but as you can see we have reached the age of Satanic fruition which is now being worked from the technology and the human end to result in the new species of human taking over with the demons. The human element is plainly stated in Genesis 6.

Now the answer may be simple that it is a Satanic takeover under the guise of globalization and "aliens" and all those distractions. But the answer is SO SIMPLE, yet so disturbing most in the world shall live in denial, but that is no surprise they rejected God's Son who is the top of the hierarchy of all these beings even the rebel angels who diverged from God which is now having noticeable effects on the human world. That is, they are getting noticeable stronger in progress and the "signs seen in sun, moon and stars" (Luke 21:25-28) of this world's lights of power systems is describing ACTUALLY HOW they are carrying out the Satanic Agenda.

The answer is mind-blowing because the final signal development is coming when the world war "sword stroke" of Revelation 13:3 instead of being "the end" which it is 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 [not] "the end", but "heals" into Revelation 17:12 "8th King" Daniel 11:45 "King North" WORLD GOVERNMENT and that final globalized sovereign entity will cause the Christ arrival for the Global Sheep Sweep first, for conquest last.

But, in the meantime they will make great progress and though the world will go into the "world peace" under WORLD GOVERNMENT of 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3, the true world governance context will BE THE MOST DANGEROUS IN ALL WORLD HISTORY as in Matthew 24:21-22 but it will be in the "freedom from care" Daniel 8:25 context of that Revelation 13:3 global "healing" (Isaiah 41:1) of said 8th King WORLD GOVERNMENT, so not all will know the period will be so dangerous CHRIST WILL BE REQUIRED TO ARRIVE or, you know, "no flesh [at all] would be saved".

Because Christ and the angels offer the Revelation 14:6-8 OPEN SALVATION OFFER TO [ALL] MANKIND at the time of his arrival, ANYONE can be saved once they choose the Messianic Kingdom "New Universal Order" over the globalist human World Government so-called "New World Order" which "order" includes modified humans taking over for the "seed of Satan" which is also why Christ shows up at that time to "cut short the days".

Be patient, much is yet to happen with this next world war phase, it recovers into said world government and that entity will eventually trigger the Christ arrival, as parallels of Revelation 14:1, Revelation 11:11-12, Matthew 24:29-31, Revelation 16:17-20, Revelation 19:11-21 and Daniel 12:11 is the world government "place the disgusting thing" period he arrives in in that then active final 1290 days which is all open for salvation.

Make a copy this will all come true over the last 16 years we are in now.

Upvote 0

saffron park

The Gom Jabbar, the High-Handed Enemy
Aug 17, 2012
[!] Upstate [!] New York
✟13,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Make a copy this will all come true over the last 16 years we are in now.

Do you know what the biblical prescription is for false prophets?

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you know what the biblical prescription is for false prophets?
Yes I do, this time it is THE PROPHECY of Genesis 6:3 go figure. You shall see because by that time Satan will be king of the world, 1914 has been marked by Adventist Christians and the Masonic wizards so it is what we add the 120 years "as in the days of Noah" to, from the Christ hint.

You best figure out they cannot all be false prophecies like the churches and Jehovah's witnesses, this time it is the REAL THING and that is why it winds down over 10 more years to give full Revelation 11 "witness" to the FINAL GLOBAL INDICATIONS to be the known prelude of the Christ arrival: Bringing in the new world order is pretty much the final sign of world government 8th King.

You can ride the fence like many Christians do or you too can make the stand to the death for Jesus Christ and his King of kings rule. That is the worst they can throw at you, so avoid the 666 of 8th King Scarlet wildbeast allegiance of Revelation 13:15-18 and Revelation 14:9-11, and LIVE. Choosing alliance and allegiance to world government is the 666 mark.

Hint, all the undercover Satanist "Christians" in league in their service is to ply premature prophecy fulfillment to cloak Satan as in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2, this 2034 forecast is so long range it has no time to "fail" because as with this trans-humanist thread they will be getting hell-strong over this next 15 years, so you will have no choice but to accept the final forecast here presented.

That is if you choose to be 666 free and be a real Christian. We all have time, not much, but enough. It will get clearer after Jehovah's witnesses go down first and next as Daniel 8:13-14, which you can see some of it on CNN soon. They will be back after the Daniel 8:14 timing elapses, but cleansed as in Daniel 8:14, Revelation 8 and Zechariah 3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rebecca C

Jan 9, 2018
Santa Maria
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is true we are living in the tribulation period and must remain true and faithful to the ONE true KING Christ Jesus who has redeemed us! Revelation 13:15 He was then permitted to give life to the statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.
Sophia=Satan (name means). Satan is the same one who is also known as "the prince of the air".
What most people don't know is Barack Obama pushed this in 2008 speaking to Mark Roberti from RFID journal to pass a law to require FDA to regulate the RFID chip human implant into the medical institutions. He also requested for Barack Obama to pass a health bill to back the use of the chip (mark of the beast). Barack Obama did that called Obama Care. Those that have pushed this agenda of transhumanism such as Stephen Hawkings, Elon Musk, David Hanson from Hanson Robotics who not only invented Sophia but also received the RFID chip implant these people that are now enslaved to the beast and Satan are the very ones who are pushing RFID chip human implants. There are governmental leaders that have already taken this chip and some try to speak out about people are not ready for transhumanism such as Hillary Clinton and now Elon Musk as well as, Stephen Hawkings. However, it is too late for them. So, they are now trying to warn the public about the one world agenda of human control under transhumanism. Just recently, in December 2017, David Hanson with Hanson Robotics introduced Sophia not just to Saudia Arabia Prince Salman soon to be king in October 2018, he supported financial backing to help make more of these. Saudi Arabia the Republic of Islam just granted the first robot Sophia citizenship. This
Is fulfilling prophecy in Revelation 16:12-16. These kings of the east will use this transhuman robotics for military purposes. David Hanson from Hanson Robotics said Sophia was the 1st generation and now they are in the 4 th generation. David took Sophia to the UN where it stated it wanted a profession with the UN. These UN leaders were astounded and amazed how they think this robot can solve the world's problems and remember informations like laws and statutes as well as, be multi-lingual. Yes, they are working with the ideals of Sophia in the UN and will soon have seat in the EU. This is all backed by Barack Obama who is a Sunni Muslim and is pushing the false prophet Mohammed under the Republic of Islam! Government testing society with cyborg technologies using movies another device of Satan "prince of the air". Technology has been embraced by all civilization look how many have iPhones . This is all a test from the government to see if society will embrace it one step further with smart watches ⌚️, blue tooth etc to the point of receiving the RFID chip human implant. Now, since they created the chip and its uses they need some kind of currency called crypto-currency (death currency). They are marketing and spending billions of dollars to push crypto-currency trying to hype it up creating a demand some are known as Bitcoins. The cyber virtual reality currency that was invented by another transhumanist who received the RFID chip human implant. This would fulfill the prophecy in Revelation 13:16-17. Now, those not only received the RFID chip human implant not just by hand or forehead but have been secretly chipped in surgery with any kind of replacement surgery, heart pacers, breast implants and more being backed by Obamacare and FDA regulations. Surely, all these things are being fulfilled before our very eyes quietly and secretly, just as Satan is a liar and deceiver from the beginning this should not surprise us with his subtle ways. However, those that received the RFID chip human implant knowingly or unknowingly are complaining about cancerous tumours that are being discovered around the chip. This again is fulfilling prophecy about the mark of the beast which caused malignant sores in Revelation 16:2 and Revelation 16:10-11. We as believers have the Advocate that Christ Jesus gave to us as promised in these last days to teach us and give us spiritual discernment. We don't know who already received the chip but according to 2016 stats's over 30,000 people already have it just in America not recording those who don't even know they have it. We must remain faithful in Christ Jesus, listen to the Advocate (Holy Ghost) and continue to read the Word of God and warn others and continue to preach the Gospel. Revelation 14:12. The one last thing I almost forgot to mention that I was revealed by the Advocate is America is in the last days, this has been decreed. America is the only country left defending Israel but that soon will change. Watch what the Lord will do: when the free world houses the masses, there will be civil unrest, divisions of all sorts including political and environmentalists etc, America will be in war with Afghanistan, North Korea, and TAWAIN over China, suddenly all weapons will be put down, then Russia will let the masses go and that's when it will happen America will be struck by its own countries enemies. It will strike by nuclear submarines near the coastlines of America and will be surrounded unseen. Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle Washington, Miami, Ankorage, Alaska, New York City, Washington DC. The Lord will divide His sheep from the goats and will have His people that call on His name and then the 4 beasts in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13:1-10. The Lion with Eagles wings represents one man (Eagle=USA and Lion=UK) Barack Obama currently friends and making trips to see Prince Harry (who also received the mark of the beast the RFID chip human implant). The bear and the 3 rib in its mouth = Russia (Putin endorsing Sophia transhumanism ideals to have them to be used as military soldiers in production. Russia will take Paris, France by force to help financially build its weaponry. The 4 bird wings on the back of 4 headed leopard = India with Malaysia. Lastly, the 4th beast terrifying, dreadful, and very strong with iron teeth = China. All theses nations will be under the influence of Satan and the demonic realms of leadership will come from the 4 winds: North, East, West and South of the great Mediterranean Sea since Israel will no longer be defended. This would fulfil prophecy where there will be a battle in Megiddo called Armegeddon, as the kings of the East, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Lebanon and others will surround her. Revelation 16:12-16 The huge sickle is about to strike slaughtering 1/3 of the world as the earth is ripe! Revelation 14:14-20. You have been warned! We must come out of Babylon it is ready for judgment and those that remain faithful even being beheaded because they refused to take the mark of the beast and worship its image, will be with Christ Jesus our faithful and true Husband! Revelation 14:1-13. After the false messiah that declares himself God and makes war on the people of God then, Christ will come named FAITHFUL AND TRUE, CHRIST JESUS LORD OF LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS will shout from His mouth THE SWORD to strike down the nation's and HE will rule them with an iron rod! Just as prophecy will be fulfilled Israel will finally be defended by Christ Jesus and will reign in THE NEW JERUSALEM! Revelation 19:11-21 and Revelation 21! Surely, CHRIST JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY ARE YOU READY! Revelation 22! Hallelujah PRAISE TO BE THE LORD CHRIST JESUS!

Upvote 0