Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,395.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Controversy continues around the Thomas, the transgender that is a male, but identifies as a female when she won the 500 meter at a NCAA meet. She got some boos. She also got called a cheater.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trans...m-after-winning-ncaa-womens-championship-race

I feel bad for the females who have to compete with a male. The transgender couldn't compete with the men, but as female continues to win. It's unfair to women who have been left behind in this debate. What women fought so hard for is being pushed aside for the transgender agenda.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Controversy continues around the Thomas, the transgender that is a male, but identifies as a female when she won the 500 meter at a NCAA meet. She got some boos. She also got called a cheater.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trans...m-after-winning-ncaa-womens-championship-race

I feel bad for the females who have to compete with a male. The transgender couldn't compete with the men, but as female continues to win. It's unfair to women who have been left behind in this debate. What women fought so hard for is being pushed aside for the transgender agenda.
It makes me sick. How people cannot see that this is an outright attack on women is beyond me.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How people cannot see that this is an outright attack on women is beyond me.

This is what happens when you aren't allowed to discuss issues without being accused of malice. It shuts down the conversation - which they are to cowardly on a real level to have - and instead believe some lie about how you have to HATE trangendered people otherwise you would agree. Its very manipulative and condescending approach to things, but it seems to work otherwise people wouldn't continue to act like this.

Hopefully, one of these days people will realize its a lie that just because you disagree with their viewpoint - or even parts of it - that you must hate...and they don't have to debate it like adults should.

I mean to me? All they are doing is ginning up hatred for everyone - sadly the transgendered community is included in that. You have to wonder if there is some motive that way of thinking. Division seems to help those that encourage that type of debate, and you have to wonder what motive really is. It certainly isn't a win for any community IMO.

Humans could come up with a solution for this. Instead they are choosing to eliminate a true women's sports league. Women - and Thomas I'm afraid - will all be victims of this way of thinking. Many will never accept Thomas as the winner which will do her more harm than good, and people's vicious talking points going ever which way direction doesn't help things. Yet, it seems that's the acceptable way of doing things today for to many.

It's sad all the way around.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,791.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Obviously men are just better at being women than women are. Caitlyn Jenner was woman of the year after only being a woman for 1 year. Other women took decades to win that title.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If every last female swimmer boycotted or simply refused to swim and stayed on their blocks this would be over, but the issue is it would take everyone. They are scared of losing scholarships so most only complain anonymously.

From what I have heard the college has an invested interest in him winning and that this is mostly about money as to why they continue to support this person.
I am sure he feels just great with his 6 foot 3 frame, bigger lungs, stronger muscles beating biological women. What an achievement! Maybe next we can see a race between 15 and 5 year olds?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously men are just better at being women than women are. Caitlyn Jenner was woman of the year after only being a woman for 1 year. Other women took decades to win that title.

It's the ultimate form of misogyny.

Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

This is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed it is creating a precedence.

Men are born men and women are born women you can't decide what God made you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cute Peonies

I love flowers irl
Jun 21, 2021
Antananarivo
✟48,400.00
Country
Madagascar
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I am sure he feels just great with his 6 foot 3 frame, bigger lungs, stronger muscles beating biological women. What an achievement! Maybe next we can see a race between 15 and 5 year olds?

That was my first reaction too! It doesn't make sense to me. Like how can he be happy because he won against women ... That's not an achievement.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was my first reaction too! It doesn't make sense to me. Like how can he be happy because he won against women ... That's not an achievement.

They buy into this concept that transwomen are women. Some say it to just say it - and others believe it to their core.

The truth is they are transwomen, and should be encouraged to own that. When you own that you should be able to deal with the differences, and be okay with that.

I'm a woman and I accept my physical differences between myself and a man. My bones aren't as big, heart and lung capacity are smaller - the list goes on. I acknowledge I can't compete against football players for example. You have no choice but to acknowledge that fact when you are a woman. No Testosterone level will change that. It just is. Nothing I can do or achieve will change that.

Its the same here in this circumstance, but acknowledging different realities of the circumstance in life. It just is. Nothing they can do or achieve will change that. Just like a man can never have a baby no matter how hard they try. It just is.

Pretending - or just encouraging this group to lie to themselves? It's not healthy. It doesn't help the emotional/mental part either. Some accept the differences while others are encouraged not too. I feel the ones that are encouraged NOT TO are the ones that will be harmed the most in the end. The ones doing the encouraging will be the responsible ones for the harm as well.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,977.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This really does show the stark differences in the biology between men and women and why we've always separated the sexes in sports. I remember asking myself as a dumb teenager why women and men couldn't compete against each other in sports and I wonder if those who support the trans ideology do it out of the same mindset.

It should make the women who support this think twice about what it means to say a biological man is a woman because it will be them in the current environment that have to challenge it. Ideally they shouldn't compete at all until biological men are banned outright from competing against women, you only give legitimacy to an institution when you participate despite knowing the rigged outcome.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,533.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am sure he feels just great with his 6 foot 3 frame, bigger lungs, stronger muscles beating biological women. What an achievement!

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself, as I have said.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

It's shameful what passes for acceptable behavior at sporting events. High school Black and Latino soccer players were booed, jeered and heckled with monkey noises and barking during a championship game

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
This is what happens when you aren't allowed to discuss issues without being accused of malice. It shuts down the conversation - which they are to cowardly on a real level to have - and instead believe some lie about how you have to HATE trangendered people otherwise you would agree. Its very manipulative and condescending approach to things, but it seems to work otherwise people wouldn't continue to act like this.

Hopefully, one of these days people will realize its a lie that just because you disagree with their viewpoint - or even parts of it - that you must hate...and they don't have to debate it like adults should.

I mean to me? All they are doing is ginning up hatred for everyone - sadly the transgendered community is included in that. You have to wonder if there is some motive that way of thinking. Division seems to help those that encourage that type of debate, and you have to wonder what motive really is. It certainly isn't a win for any community IMO.

Humans could come up with a solution for this. Instead they are choosing to eliminate a true women's sports league. Women - and Thomas I'm afraid - will all be victims of this way of thinking. Many will never accept Thomas as the winner which will do her more harm than good, and people's vicious talking points going ever which way direction doesn't help things. Yet, it seems that's the acceptable way of doing things today for to many.

It's sad all the way around.
So the actions of the spectators at the swim meet in the OP were loving???

Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
✟95,533.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
✟95,533.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It seems "normal" now that a man who thinks in his head that he is a woman is allowed to compete in sports with other woman - so that he can win sky high .....

What about women who think in their heads that they are men - do they then compete with men in sports - so they will lose "sky-deep" - if one can say so?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,395.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.