Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, everyone. Thanks to God taking me in interesting directions, I'm a 2nd year Psychology student, looking to transfer to a Catholic college that offers theology.

I'm just interested if anyone here has transferred, or knows someone who has, and has any tips for transferring. I've already learned very quickly that transfer student scholarships vary drastically from incoming freshman scholarships, but I want to know what else to look for.

As a side note: If anyone's interested or experienced, I've included the links for Mount Mary University, the one I'm looking into, and a webpage of the 50 most affordable small Catholic colleges.
Home | Mount Mary University
50 Most Affordable Small Catholic Colleges - College Values Online

Thank you, and may God's blessings be ever in your soul!

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Whatever school you choose to go to,make sure it is accredited.If you can, I would make sure to work as much
Hello, everyone. Thanks to God taking me in interesting directions, I'm a 2nd year Psychology student, looking to transfer to a Catholic college that offers theology.

I'm just interested if anyone here has transferred, or knows someone who has, and has any tips for transferring. I've already learned very quickly that transfer student scholarships vary drastically from incoming freshman scholarships, but I want to know what else to look for.

As a side note: If anyone's interested or experienced, I've included the links for Mount Mary University, the one I'm looking into, and a webpage of the 50 most affordable small Catholic colleges.
Home | Mount Mary University
50 Most Affordable Small Catholic Colleges - College Values Online

Thank you, and may God's blessings be ever in your soul!
I would say, try to work in the summer and save up money.Also,make sure to check that the school you attend is accredited.Check the degree plan at a few colleges and compare them to the credits you currently have to make sure your credits will transfer.I also would google any colleges and check their reviews from other students.

Upvote 0