Toronto, Ontario
✟6,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Night, feel free to report any post of mine that you find to be disturbing to you.

Thanks for your permission. Not.

I am not going to sit back and allow a hypocrite like you to say all kinds of nasty things about me,

Nasty, perhaps. True, definitely.

and then report me when I respond accordingly to your uncouth behavior.

Don't come after me and you won't get the resulting response.

I seem to recall you begging me to 'bring it on', so I brought it and you didn't like it. Then you called me 'hateful and devilish' as I recall, and then topped it off by presuming to speak for everyone else here by claiming I 'was not wanted here'.

That charge can stand nicely on it's own as another fine example of hateful, ridiculous diatribe that continually spews from your keyboard. Moreso when all the warm PM's from people welcoming me back to the forum I have on file are taken into consideration.

Give it up Woob. Your hate for me is your own.

When you start acting like a respectful person you will begin to receive respect.

From who? You? Did I somewhere mistakenly say that I actually cared about having your 'respect'?

I guess my mantra will have to be repeated again: I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME WOOB.

Maybe I should just have it on a big blinking banner in my CF homepage so you finally get the message.

And about your idea that we are trying to drive you away, that is false. I can at least say that on my end. I have no intentions of doing this.

I have a hard time believing that. But I am ready and willing to be proven wrong at any time on this.

However, I would at least like to see you change your hostile attitude, and start acting like a person that is actually concerned about bringing about good things within this forum.

If you don't want hostility, don't attack me or my posts unfairly, something you have done many times in the past. You can give hostility just as much as anyone else, so spare me the self-righteous baloney, please. You're insulting my intelligence.

That my posts or chosen topics for discussion are not 'good' or edifying' is your own personal opinion. I have PM's on file from members thanking me for numerous threads and posts I have contributed. So, your opinion is just that: You're own. Therefore, I will continue to freely discuss and deal with topics and issues I want, whether you like it or not.

Finally, as I have repeatedly told you, I don't care for, listen to, or appreciate your continual condescending, patronizing attempts at admonishment and rebuke as if I were your child. You can stop anytime.

Upvote 0

NightEternal

Evangelical SDA
Apr 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
✟6,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
he has the right to defend himself.

Any confrontations I have had since coming back are all in self-defense. Anyone with two eyes can see that clearly.

Woob seems to think I have gone on the offensive, but he has yet to prove that. He cannot, because my initial responses were all a reaction to either his or Honor's jabs and antagonism.

Upvote 0

NightEternal

Evangelical SDA
Apr 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
✟6,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You wouldn't happen to be talking about STATREI would ya?

Oh, now I see. Statrei is a PERSON. I thought you were just speaking a different language in the other thread Trust. :sorry:

Now it all makes sense....I think. :scratch:

Upvote 0