fairiedust

Jul 9, 2005
Canada
✟16,270.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm having a really tough time with some things right now.

My Grandma has been dying slowly of terminal cancer for a bit now and is in her final days.. possibly hours.
It is hard to deal with, she is such an amazing person.

I am also going to be going away for a week on Tuesday... and I may end up having to miss her funeral..... Which I REALLY REALLY Don't want to happen. It's kind of tearing at me that that might happen. My mom is trying to make sure that I can be there.. but it's hard with all the relatives coming from out of country.

powerofprayer

I will praise Him in this storm.....
May 12, 2006
Georgia
✟16,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:prayer: Fairiedust, You need to give it to God. Let Him have your burdens- He will take care of all of the arrangements for you. Whatever happens will be for a reason and it will be HIS will being done...not yours or anyone elses. Just keep praying about it.
I am very sorry about your grandmother.Always remember to keep her stories alive by passing them down through the generations. It may be hard at first, but after a while those stories will make your heart smile. I will be praying for you. Take care & God bless.
Sandy

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
fairiedust said:

My Grandma has been dying slowly of terminal cancer for a bit now and is in her final days.. possibly hours.

I am also going to be going away for a week on Tuesday... and I may end up having to miss her funeral..... Which I REALLY REALLY Don't want to happen. It's kind of tearing at me that that might happen. My mom is trying to make sure that I can be there.. but it's hard with all the relatives coming from out of country.
Lord I pray fairedust will be able to be with her grandmother as she wishes. Lord may she find peace and comfort in you. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
fairiedust said:

In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So That We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
fairiedust said:
Update: My Grandma passed away under 3 and a half hours after I first made this thread. I am having a hard time with it.
Dear Fairiedust, I am so sorry about your grandma's passing.

Dear Lord, Please comfort this dear child of your's and let her have fellowship and love from friends and family. Help her in her need Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: fairiedust
Upvote 0

HOLYROLLER71

May 30, 2006
Columbus Grove,OH
✟16,249.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Others
Lord touch this sister and her grandmother,let her not suffer with pain,let her rest in you,touch the member of the family and let them have peace of mind,make a way for this sister to be at home if her grandmother would happen to pass on,comfort them all in the name of Jesus,amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others