Sure there will be "Judgment".

The Judge has finally arrived

And there will be a new Ruling of God.

Kingdom of David

This ruling is unlike human ruling.

Delphi Forums Login

Because it is God ruling.

By Wisdom and not laws.

And we grew up that way and are ready now.

Delphi Forums Login

And if we are ready we need to act.

Because there is a fight ahead. Against King Saul.

But we will receive Power from Above.

The Horse and the Donkey

So let us take on the "Holy War" of the End Days

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have started this thread for discussion. But those that are ready can actually join the War.

The Road ahead.

Or just read about it and gain some more knowledge in the War itself.

As a "witness" of New Realities of God is also a great source of understanding.

And because God is Transparent I linked them. And I linked you.

Total Freedom - The Skeptics Society Forum

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I and most Christians do not think that we are living in the end times, if by that you mean that it is imminent.

It could be that the whole 2000 years since Christ are the end times, or that the end times we are in will go on for another several hundred or even thousand years. No one knows, but I am sure that a great number of Christians accept that no one knows the hour or the day and do not think it is likely to be any day now.

• Agree
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And if we are ready we need to act.

Because there is a fight ahead. Against King Saul.
Wasn't that the mistake the Jews made (that Jesus warned about....and grieved over when He looked over Israel and wept) when they battled against Rome? That's not our battle. It's not our place. I'm hoping you mean a battle in prayer when you make reference to, "holy war".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yep. I know. But with "end" times God is doing some things He didn't do before. There are many things. But in this thread we concentrate on the last remains of slavery. That God is removing now. So we as Christians can discuss this on the basis of our knowledge of God.

Those in darkness does not have this knowledge. But I linked them. So they can read here and if some has the courage come here and speak. This however I doubt.

But I have the Power from God to go there and speak to them. And that is what I am doing. I am not just speaking but showing with actual evidence which they base everything on. So I opened my Life to them. This Life is the Life of Jesus which God has already created in me. This I gave them to look at.

So I am witnessing there.

Here is another Forum where I am doing the same.

Total Freedom - The Skeptics Society Forum

So My Family over here can look over there and see what I am giving and if they feel the Anointing to go there they are welcome to be part of reaching those in darkness. We do have Evangelists that have that calling from God.

Johan Abrahams

Fundile, is a Son of Mine and should be part of this as his gift is to be an Evangelist.

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sure there are those that have the ability to pray. They are anointed to do that and we know that they are doing it already. But as it is the last days God is stepping up the Anointing. So for others it is actually a Real Fight.

True Love - The Skeptics Society Forum

You will see real casualties in this Scenario.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So for others it is actually a Real Fight.
God Doesn't Build His House by Violence

--------->David wanted to build a temple for the God of Israel. But God declined David’s offer to build a house for him, saying,

“You have shed much blood and have waged great wars; you shall not build a house to my name, because you have shed so much blood in my sight on the earth.”
(1 Chronicles 22:8)

David as a man of violence could not build the house of God.~God Doesn't Build His House By Violence - Brian Zahnd

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This thread is to promote an off-site campaign. It should be removed and the 'member" banned.

Nope. You missed it. This thread is a witness of how the Word of Jesus . . . .

Matthew 12
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

is the True Way to witness to the world in darkness. Many here does not know where the Power of Jesus is and run from witnessing to those in darkness. So they need to understand the "sign of the prophet Jonas".

So they will learn not to fear. But to believe and experience. Because there is a Power present when the Word of Jesus is being followed. And we need to learn how this "sign of Jonas" works. And thus we can be more obedient to do what we are called. To witness to the unbelieving.

You will notice that nobody is specifically "burdened" by going "off-site". But of course those that want to are free to do so if and when Jesus called. We are specifically here to debate on what is actually happening in the witnessing process to those in darkness. That is the point of this thread. To understand and see how the "sign" functions in the actual process. To witness about something that is taught is very powerful and assist mightily in understanding. That is why Jesus's Words were so powerful because He was the actual witness on what He preached. And when He sent us to witness He meant that we should be the example on what we teach.

Lastly. To call for such a decision of being banned while there are many other solutions to the problem is the result of lack of love in this case. And it is associated with the world of darkness.

Luke 6
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproachyou, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

For instance. The thread can just be closed. And I can be warned not to encourage Christians to witness to those in darkness. But then you should provide some scripture for that. And not just throw in something without any Word from God.

Seems rather that your own inability to face the "ignorant" is motivating you to be against what is happening here.

So let us debate on what we have and I will rather refrain from giving more links as they seem to be the problem. Having said this I have to mention also that those in darkness didn't have any complaint yet about what I did.

And this is part of the sign.

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Upvote 0