US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today I prayed to the Lord about Hell and torturers. I know that those who torture people are going to Hell. The Lord told me that Hell is very different from a place of burning flames. The Lord told me that in Hell people live simply and have very small houses. The Lord told me that they live with small rooms and a simple bed. The Lord told me that they have simple belongings and read the Bible everyday. The Lord told me that they sleep in a small bed. The Lord told me that they go to church on Sundays and have Bible study during the week. The Lord told me that they do not have soulmates because they have destroyed women and children and men in their lives. The Lord told me that they wear humble clothing and that they cry everyday for what they have done. The Lord told me that they pray for their victims everyday. The Lord told me that the landscape of hell is humble and that there are mountains that protect the small houses and the grass is green. The Lord told me that he visits the torturers and they talk about their beautiful victims and pray for them. The Lord told me that tortures mourn everyday and that they find their victims very beautiful.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is no biblical support for this view of Hell. This "lord" you talk about might not even be the lord talking to you but Satan himself tricking you.
I have thought about Hell a lot. The image of hell has been in my mind and I understand that it is often shown as a place of flames burning but in the images the people are in some pain but not truly burning. As I thought about this I understood God would not let someone experience too much pain for eternity but he would punish evil. As I talked with God he expressed to me that the flames represent cleansing of evil that is very powerful and has some pain but does not truly burn and that I could also look at hell as they way I described, a place of cleansing.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What the crap is that devoid speech? None of that is the word of God. You have no understanding.
I have thought about Hell and the Lord explained it to me that it is a place of cleansing and that is what the fire represents. The Lord told me that another way I could think of hell was a place of cleansing as I have described.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is no biblical support for this view of Hell. This "lord" you talk about might not even be the lord talking to you but Satan himself tricking you.

@Serbian_W0lf, @Kevin Snow, whether you agree or disagree with Bluerose31 on this particular topic, please be respectful of her since she is a victim of severe abuse. She's just expressing what she perceives to be her understanding of this issue. So, don't badger her or else you'll have me to deal with!!!!

Thanks for your cooperation, brothers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your description of Hell is far more generous than what is offered by most posters here.
Thank you so much :)
I have thought about Hell a lot. The image of hell has been in my mind and I understand that it is often shown as a place of flames burning but in the images the people are in some pain but not truly burning. As I thought about this I understood God would not let someone experience too much pain for eternity but he would punish evil. As I talked with God he expressed to me that the flames represent cleansing of evil that is very powerful and has some pain but does not truly burn and that I could also look at hell as they way I described, a place of cleansing.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I recall that Pope John Paul II said that the Bible's descriptions of Hell as a place of fire and burning were not meant to be taken literally. My own view is that Hell is probably a place of pitch darkness and loneliness. We can only hope that none of us on this website end up in Hell. Whatever it is like, we can safely assume that it is not a nice place to be.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wish hell was like that i have some family that maybe went there :(
I pray every day to see my father in heaven, he still is alive.
I feel there is just cleansing from evil in hell. I know you will see your beautiful father in Heaven.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I recall that Pope John Paul II said that the Bible's descriptions of Hell as a place of fire and burning were not meant to be taken literally. My own view is that Hell is probably a place of pitch darkness and loneliness. We can only hope that none of us on this website end up in Hell. Whatever it is like, we can safely assume that it is not a nice place to be.
Thank you so much for sharing that about Pope John Paul II and your views on hell. I know no one on this site will be in Hell. We will all be in Heaven.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read Dante's Inferno if you're looking for a picture of hell. Not necessarily meant to be a true account of hell (because we can't know that for sure), but gives you an idea.
Thank you for sharing this with me :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have thought about Hell and the Lord explained it to me that it is a place of cleansing and that is what the fire represents. The Lord told me that another way I could think of hell was a place of cleansing as I have described.
Sounds like the RCC doctrine of Purgatory.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hell is a heavy burden for me, at least i have Jesus but i think of others. This ugly world, is like a trap for people who doesn't know where they are going. *depressing stuff*
Let me share this with you.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today I prayed to the Lord about Hell and torturers. I know that those who torture people are going to Hell. The Lord told me that Hell is very different from a place of burning flames. The Lord told me that in Hell people live simply and have very small houses. The Lord told me that they live with small rooms and a simple bed. The Lord told me that they have simple belongings and read the Bible everyday. The Lord told me that they sleep in a small bed. The Lord told me that they go to church on Sundays and have Bible study during the week. The Lord told me that they do not have soulmates because they have destroyed women and children and men in their lives. The Lord told me that they wear humble clothing and that they cry everyday for what they have done. The Lord told me that they pray for their victims everyday. The Lord told me that the landscape of hell is humble and that there are mountains that protect the small houses and the grass is green. The Lord told me that he visits the torturers and they talk about their beautiful victims and pray for them. The Lord told me that tortures mourn everyday and that they find their victims very beautiful.
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;"

That verse doesn't sound like small houses, a bed, mountains, and green grass.

Are you kidding me? What you speak is a contradiction with the Word of God, and are thereby calling him a liar; what's worse is that you are speaking lies saying that God is speaking them. Please, stop, you're hurting yourself more than you know.

Revelation 22:18 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

Upvote 0