PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i off 183 near dfw airport right where all the circles on teh radar was but we surived with only hail. sounded like elphanets were running on the rofo there for a few minutes

lol..know that feeling, we usually get alot of hail up here....but even lucked out in that department too.

I was watching all of those circles....did you see on the news, the video of where the POD containers got hit...man, there was PODs everywhere. Hope they were empty!

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
UberLutheran is in the area as well. He got off awhile ago, and I haven't heard back from him. Y'all say a special prayer for his safety and his loved ones.

Lisa

Okay said a prayer for him too..:crossrc: He might had to get off because of lighting...I had to shut my computer off for about 30mins. About 3 years ago, I had my mother board fried by lighting....so I don't mess around with it anymore...and shut everything down.

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

You LEFT Texas!!!!

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i couldn't find a job in texas after college :) so spent two years in dc :) never again those people don't understand bbq or anything esle :)

Oh well, glad you have seen the error of your ways..:p What was the first thing you did (referring to something unique to Texas) when you arrived back home?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.