Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟23,913.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
looks like my area is ok, there some damge 12 miles to the west and the storm / possible torandioes diffent game through my yard looks like some on dumped out a cooler of ice every where on it.

Still major storm head east through dfw and i'm sure it keep going through the midwest also
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, The winds and the waves obey your very command. Please watch over your children tonight. Calm their fears. Shelter them beneath your wings. In all things, we honor and praise your name. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron-Aggie

Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟23,913.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
North of the DFW area, we lucked out...heading for my mom now...she lives north east of Dallas, just north of Greenville.
i off 183 near dfw airport right where all the circles on teh radar was but we surived with only hail. sounded like elphanets were running on the rofo there for a few minutes

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.