Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Fox news live now
https://youtu.be/836l2o0_Wrk
VP Debate: Vice Presidential Debate 2016 FOX NEWS LIVE Mike Pence vs Tim Kaine

Started streaming 3 hours ago
WATCH LIVE VP Debate: Vice Presidential Debate 2016 LIVE STREAM Mike Pence vs Tim Kaine - Vice presidential debate Pence vs. Kaine

Fox News Live Coverage of Donald Trump's Vice Presidential Pick Mike Pence and Hillary Clinton's Vice Presidential Pick Tim Kaine along with all the Fox news regular program pre-debate coverage

The vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Tim Kaine will take place at 9 pm Eastern Tuesday and is scheduled to last for 90 minutes. It will take place at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia.

How to watch:
When: 9 pm Eastern

Where: Longwood University, Farmville, Virginia

TV: CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, PBS, CNBC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC

TIME: How to Watch Tonight’s Vice Presidential Debate Online

http://time.com/4516947/vice-presidential-debate-watch-online/
I can listen and play chess online at the same time. :) It's predictable isn't it? "lie,lie,lie,lie, promise,promise,promise, throw dart at other guy, throw dart at other guy, lie,lie,lie, promise,promise, dodge,dodge,dodge." Thank you for tuning in. See you in November!
Voting_booth.gif

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
The moderator is a woman in this debate. She's being walked all over at this point. 10:01 p.m. She's not in control. Both Pence and Kaine just argue as they will and she's not able to corral them in that easily.
Of course Kaine isn't helping in making false statements about Trump. And fabricating falsehoods against the truth that's come out about Hillary.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame but Kaine is boldly lying about Trump and he's interrupting Pence to the point that he sounds like a petulant child. And the moderator is not in control here.

It's wrong that Kaine denies what the American people know about Hillary and Obama. He's lying and writing his own narrative and he's putting words in Pence's mouth to continue in that vein.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I thought Pence did well, but I cannot see that his performance will make much of a difference. For starters, I doubt that Trump can go on to win either of the final two Presidential debates. However, even if he does win one or both of the last two debates, I suspect that he would still lose a close election. Prior to the first Presidential debate, Trump had effectively pulled even in the polls and had a real chance to win the election. It now seems that he lost about 5 or 6 percentage points since then. Can he make up the lost ground? Time will tell, but he faces an uphill battle.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I thought Pence did well, but I cannot see that his performance will make much of a difference. For starters, I doubt that Trump can go on to win either of the final two Presidential debates. However, even if he does win one or both of the last two debates, I suspect that he would still lose a close election. Prior to the first Presidential debate, Trump had effectively pulled even in the polls and had a real chance to win the election. It now seems that he lost about 5 or 6 percentage points since then. Can he make up the lost ground? Time will tell, but he faces an uphill battle.
Pence at least comported himself more professionally than did Kaine.
That Kaine openly lied about what anyone who follows either candidate knows to be a lie is telling. He's at least in that respect on beam with Hillary's lack of character for telling the truth.

I'm hoping Trump studies for the next debate and does a better job than in the first debate. Hillary is a master at finding buttons on her opponents so as to push them and disable that persons advantage over her. Trump should know this being he's been friends with the Clinton's for years.

Though he did get Hillary bent out of shape near the end of the first debate. I'd just like to see them both act like adults worthy of leading the most powerful nation on earth.

Ever the optimist.

Upvote 0