Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 20:1-7 is explained in Revelation 6:9,10 & 11.
The Spirit of God: the spirit of the LORD, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; "the seven Spirits of God," Revelation 3:1.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Spirit of God: the spirit of the LORD, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; seven Spirits of God, Revelation 3:1.
I believe the fourth day, today, began with the big bang, or with the beginning of our Universe, as explained in Genesis 1:14-18.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Today is the sixth day. Actually the 13 day as it has been close to 13,000 from the beginning of this age or era. This is the second day of the church age and the third day will be the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
How do you figure?

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that O.T. believers were not in Christ, not part of the Body or Bride of Christ.
Then you would be wrong.

1 Corinthians 10
For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Christ is the word of God and has always existed. If they believed in the word of God, they believed in Christ.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then you would be wrong.

1 Corinthians 10
For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Christ is the word of God and has always existed. If they believed in the word of God, they believed in Christ.
Yes, thank you.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And what does this have to do with Dispensationalism?
Isn't that what Dispensationalist believe? Actually, I have, "dispensation," in my work at http://www.bhojc.org/ and thought that it might relate. Please excuse the interruption.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You almost got it, the fifth day will be one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and the sixth day will be a thousand years as one day This is made clear in verse 8 of the demonstration from the apostle Paul in 2 Peter 3:3-8. Also, the fifth day is told in Revelation 20:1-3, and then again in Revelation 4-6 as prophesied in Revelation 6:9-11.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
On the sixth day God created mankind, and men continue to be made today. Is this the sixth day?
Thank you. I believe today is the fourth day of the Creation, the day, "he made the stars also." Gen 1:16 KJV. The fifth day occurs twice, one day as a thousand years, 2Peter 3:8, once in Revelation 20:3 & once in Revelation 20:4.for those mentioned in Revelation 6:9,10 & 11.. The sixth day begins in Revelation 20:7, a thousand years as one day.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What happened four thousand years ago? This is the end of the sixth day because Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden 6,000 years ago. So that makes this the beginning of the seventh day. Or Pentacost was almost 2,000 years ago. So the this will be the third day for the Christian Church, what some call the Holy Spirit Dispensation or the Age of Grace. The flood of Noah was around 4,359 years ago. So I do not know what you are referring to that had a beginning 4 or even 5 thousand years ago. Some people sense Adam there was 2,000 years of lawlessness, 2,000 years under the law and now with the Church Age we have had 2,000 years of Grace.
Don't know. I wouldn't say we've had "2000 years of grace!" not after the Nazi Death Camps and the Catholic Inquisition. No, today is the fourth day of the Creation, the day "he made the stars also," Gen 1:16 KJV. Don't believe me, go outside and see the stars! That'll settle it! Thx!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Today is the sixth day. Actually the 13 day as it has been close to 13,000 from the beginning of this age or era. This is the second day of the church age and the third day will be the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
No, not with the six-day demonstration from the apostle Paul, regarding these, "last days" in 2Peter 3:3-8 with the fifth day occurring in Revelation 20:3 for the devil, and Revelation 20:4, for those mentioned in Revelation 6:9-11, a thousand years as one day. The sixth day, occurs with the sixth occurrence of, "thousand years," in verse seven of Revelation 20, one day as a thousand years. Today is the fourth day, as begun in 2Peter 3:10 KJV!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
However, in Genesis 1:1, each new beginning was another step towards the realization of the creation itself.
Name some of these "new beginnings," book, chapter and verse numbers. Please, KJV Only! You cannot add anything by using any "private interpretation," found in all the other mis-translations, NIV, NKJV; XYZ, whatever!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
See, the KJV Bible is like Christ Jesus coat at his cross, "without seam, woven from the top throughout!" You lose this when you change even "one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."
Get it?
Matthew 5:18 KJV

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Have you read the six day demonstration in 2Peter 3:3-8, ending with the fifth day in Revelation 20:3 & 20:4, and sixth day, "one day as a thousand years," with the sixth occurrence of "thousand years" in Revelation 20:7 KJV. It is the dichotomy of the KJV Bible.
Actually, the fifth day in Revelation 20:4 is for those mentioned in Revelation 6:9-11.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What happened four thousand years ago? This is the end of the sixth day because Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden 6,000 years ago. So that makes this the beginning of the seventh day. Or Pentacost was almost 2,000 years ago. So the this will be the third day for the Christian Church, what some call the Holy Spirit Dispensation or the Age of Grace. The flood of Noah was around 4,359 years ago. So I do not know what you are referring to that had a beginning 4 or even 5 thousand years ago. Some people sense Adam there was 2,000 years of lawlessness, 2,000 years under the law and now with the Church Age we have had 2,000 years of Grace.
4000 years has absolutely nothing to do with it, the fifth day and sixth day, according to the sixth time "thousand years," occurs in Revelation 20:1-7 KJV, according to two times, "thousand years," is written in 2Peter 3:8 KJV. Today is the fourth day of the Creation, the day, "he made the stars also," in Genesis 1:16 KJV, per 2Peter 3:10.

Upvote 0